Your wishlist for MK10

Speaking of costumes, I'd love to see Color swaps for each character. Similar to SF and UMVC.

Good idea.

My favorite characters in all black (sexy color) or in all red (happy for their opponent's death).

Tanya in green. (As Jade)

Li Mei in blue (As Kitana)

Since those Kitana and Jade might not come back in MK10.

Awesome!

You can't be serious right now? I don't see you complaining about Purple trench coat Wesker, or Blonde and white Wesker.. It's just for looks it's not like they're going to change their personality or Character completely.

Paul sir, if you're going to indirectly reply to someone, make sure the original post is actually on the same page as your response

Or refer to them by name when you're replying to them

Tsk tsk... typical Vital

I'll still fart in your face for free if you want

Shut up dickmouth, When I hit "View recent post" Shira's post came up and I couldn't see the others and I didn't know there was a new page so hop off.

Thanks, Yung charges 3 cents a fart :C

... So basically, you scrolled all the way to the Quick Reply box like a jackass and never bothered to look up just a bit to see if there was a new page

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I said...

Typical Vital

Derp, that wasn't supposed to be the funny part

I'm not laughing at what I said, I'm laughing at you for being your typical self

In other words, a dipshit

You know I love yo stank ass, though boo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You can't be serious right now? I don't see you complaining about Purple trench coat Wesker, or Blonde and white Wesker.. It's just for looks it's not like they're going to change their personality or Character completely.

MK characters have been known for their colors.

No one says

"DUDE REMEMBER THAT BLACK GUY FROM RESIDENT EVIL? :D"

They say

"Dude remember that guy with the sunglasses?"

"Oh! Wesker!"

No one says

"DUDE REMEMBER THAT BLACK GUY FROM RESIDENT EVIL? :D"

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Since he is a god, he could be wise like Raiden but not as naive. Though he was taught to always abide by what the Elder Gods say or do, during his time at the heavens as one of the guardians of eternal palace he could have felt some of their actions questionable so does not entirely trust them, but do their bidding either ways but placing his own moral conscience above their council. Inspite of this slight moral conflict he does his duties as a guardian without any compromise and still values the existence of the elder gods and their importance. Also being a younger god, he is more action oriented in the sense that he doesn't wait for events to unfold or turn worse and then act, he acts right away even though it was inefficiently planned.

Along with this he is a firm believer in the good mortals of the realms, in the sense that he feels that they have immense potential and can accomplish wonders, even more so than gods. He has a good deal of trust and respect for them. He is also someone who is shattered within constantly being haunted by his past failure. His defeat at the hands of Bi Han, a mere mortal ( perhaps that could be one of the instances he realizes the potential of mortals) allowing Shinnok's amulet to be stolen which also caused him to loose his confidence as an elemental god and ever since he trains hard seeking for a shot a redemption to prove his worthiness once again and probably he will get his shot in MK10. :p
I can't believe I almost forgot this post

I'm really digging the idea of Fujin being more action-oriented. I'd add in addition to that, Fujin dislikes planning because he believes this only allows the person planning to see the situation at hand in only one way and doesn't allow you to change and adapt should the plan go awry. He always reasons that people are always able to defy the expectations of the person required for the plan to work, so he prefers to rely on instinct and quick thinking. Fujin is also the most "human" out of all of the gods because he is very emotional, has a sense of humor and is also interested in things like love, relationships, and culture that normally only mortals would be interested in. In contrast to Raiden's serious, stern attitude and dislike of fighting, Fujin is laid-back and willing to get himself into a fight if it interests him

About custom characters, I don't know how NRS would have the players create the basic and special movesets (I do hope you guys have ideas for this btw) but here is my idea about the fatalities... It would be very lovely to have fatalities that are based on weapons and gadgets such as Kitana's, Jade's, and Stryker's fatalities but if it's too complex, I think it'd be best to have fatalities based on powers and physical strength (of a person with 2 arms only) and here is the list of those fatalities that can be recycled from MK9.

* All of human Sub-Zero's fatalities. (Especially the spine rip.)

* Both of Sindel's fatalities.

* Both of Raiden's Fatalities.

* Liu Kang's Fire Punch

* Sonya's Leg Scizzor Fatality

* Johnny Cage's first fatality.

* Definitely both of Kano's fatalities.

* Quan Chi's Leg Beat

* Scorpion's Toasty (Maybe if they find out how it'll look right when the character removes his/her face.)

* Both of Jax's fatalities.

* Maybe both of Ermac's fatalities. (If they figure out how to make the giant stomp look good in all custom characters).

* Both of Smoke's fatalities.

* Other new fatalities that will be on MK10 that are also based on powers and physical strength.

• - A heavier focus on the Oriental aspects of Mortal Kombat. Especially with Shujinko being the head of the story. I'd like to see more Chinese traditions implemented. So Mortal Kombat doesn't just look a barbaric bloodfest, but a tournament of honor and respect.

• - House of Pekara

• - No pre order incentives. You want to know the reason MK9's Krypt sucked so bad? Because most of it was printed out into the Kollector's Edition Art Book.

• - More nods to MK's history. I love hearing about things you never got to see in other forms of MK media. Seeing pre Extermination Squad Kabal in Shaolin Monks was great.

• - Equal exposure of the characters. Everyone knows the story of Scorpion, but if I hear one more god damn person try to tell me that Baraka is Mileena's brother I'm going commando (yes).

• - Better music. Less electronic bullshit and more actual instruments. Not every stage needs guitar riffs though. Drums make for a powerful fight theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-NQ27jK3Y

• - Better screaming. It's been pretty lackluster lately. Mileena easily has the best and pretty much only good death scream in MK9. They were great in 4. Especially during Scorpion's Toasty 3d. I just don't like seeing someone get their arms ripped off and then making the same sound I make when I shit my pants at church.

• - Better limb ripping. It's been a problem since, well since 1. It is lame watching a limb get ripped off like it was made of Styrofoam.

• - Projectile trading. Seeing two missiles fly through each other as if waving hello on their separate ways to work? No.

• - Better throw tech system.

• - Add a run mechanic. Similar to Tekken's. Not replacing the dash, but making it possible to run.

• - A good main menu. One that wont get old after a while (MK9's) and one that isn't boring (MKA's). Deception's comes to mind for a good menu. MK4 does too because of it's pumping-funk-his-ass-up music.

• - 2d art on the character select menu. It just looks better.

Sex games such as the God of war series. You select your characters and they do it on each other. Private parts and certain moves should be censored. The character who does the most movements and action win and the winner gets points. Something like that. ;-)