Your wishlist for MK10

More ninjas? I'm sorry but ewes

We have enough ninjas.

Ashrah in this type of outfit would be better as a primary. They can also add the hat.

Kikyo055.jpg

The MK4 outfit does look great, but I'm just saying that it just needs a bit of a tweaking to be a little more necromancy-like. For example: A skull on his right shoulder with spikes and on his left forearm sleeve should be either undead incantations or bones running along it. Plus, in my eyes, the right hand man should be different from the other generals, but that's just me.

quan chi's mk4 costume was great and i dont think it needs tweaking. it sure is way better than his alt costume in mk9 lol. but to tell you the truth his mk4 costume makes him look like he just sits around and doesnt really fight, and thats more shinnok's role except for a boss fight. but it suits quan more to wear it in mk10.

and omg i hope quan gets his teleport stomp as a regular move. that sky drop is kinda a dumb move. works when you use it right but the teleport stomp was way better. and his x-ray better involve quan breaking the other character's legs like his move on mk4.

and about quan chi's voice, i liked his mk4 voice better. i forget if ive said this before but i hate to say it but quan chi's voice in mk9 was meh. it didnt sound as menacing as in mk4. and i cant believe im saying this, but in mk9 whenever he talked he sounded like a villian from a kids superhero cartoon (well sorta). i say he needs a new voice.

oh and we dont need like 10 ninjas in the game. just a few is good.

Last edited:
We have enough ninjas.

Ashrah in this type of outfit would be better as a primary. They can also add the hat.

Kikyo055.jpg
Someone using InuYasha, perhaps my favorite anime (other than a handful of other ones), as a way to make a good suggestion for MK? Never thought I'd see the day, much love to you Nasty <3 <3 <3

The MK4 outfit does look great, but I'm just saying that it just needs a bit of a tweaking to be a little more necromancy-like. For example: A skull on his right shoulder with spikes and on his left forearm sleeve should be either undead incantations or bones running along it. Plus, in my eyes, the right hand man should be different from the other generals, but that's just me.

And Nasty, very great Shinnok artworks you found. I like the second one and it would be more extraordinary if both the 1st outfit and 2nd outfit combine as well as him wearing the fake amulet around his neck or call upon it as the Amulet Staff.
I think that Chi's MK4 outfit is fine the way it is, although I do agree that a few tweaks wouldn't hurt at all

And this will always be my favorite rendition of Shinnok:

Shinnok_%26_His_Sacred_Amulet.jpg

dat robe

I want an entirely new story, and of course new characters to go with it...

I honestly am tired of some of the characters especially the klassic ones. I mean as much as I LOVE Kung Lao (one of my favorite fighting game characters of all time, I just don't really think he fits into the game anymore. Everything seems tired, played out and random. They could be DLC of course, just for extra content and the ability to still use your favorite klassic character. For Kung Lao, same goes for Sonya, Jax and Cage... Kano needs to stay cause of his MK9 ending. I think they need a new ninja clan that could rival the Lin Kuie. Maybe like a Shinnok Ninja clan with sorcery powers. Ermac and Noob could then stay. But please I'm really getting tired of the Earthrealm characters we have.
"Entirely new story"? Explain

I doubt that Kano's MK9 ending will be canon since Jax is dead now

How does Kung Lao not fit into MK anymore, anyway? He's been in the series since the golden days

but to tell you the truth his mk4 costume makes him look like he just stits around and doesnt really fight, and thats more shinnok's role except for a boss fight.
That's pretty much how Quan Chi rolls though lol. He's not really a fighter or one to take a straightforward approach to situations, he's more of a manipulator, a person who operates behind the scenes. That's not "sitting around" as you put it because he pulls his weight, he just does things differently from most other villains

I also don't want Shinnok to be super overpowered when you fight him.

Mythologies had be rage quitting like nobodies gat damn business.

I didn't think that out completely when I typed it when I was half asleep but I thought of a new story for MK10 (I will type the full version later).
Quan Chi starts a new army to take out Shao Kahn. He gets Scorpion, Noob, Reptile, Jade and Kitana.

Shao Kahn gets Sindel, Baraka, Goro (playable), Milena and then Hires the Lin Kuei (CYBORGS ONLY. SMOKE, SUB, SEKTOR,
CYRAX : SECRETLY PROGRAMMED TO BE A SPY, and a new Cyborg ?CYBER JAX maybe?

Shinnok starts a NEW clan of WARRIORS (Does'nt have to be Ninja's) Run by Rain.

Hotaru oversees the new tournament.

Fujin and Raiden find NEW Earthrrealm warriors.

Lui Kang and Kung Lao come back for Shaolin Monks 2 (maybe with Kenshi) and go after a Shang Tsung who has disappeared to formulate a new plot. That's it for now.

Plus, his soul is now captive by the Elder Gods for a very harsh trial and punishment.

Sorry Commander, but the story scenario you're thinking of for MK10 doesn't make sense at all. Although you did say you were half asleep when you typed above. But before you do any story, make sure you have as little plot holes as possible and that it transitions to the next chapter smoothly.

There should be another costume like Mileena's 3rd outfit from MK9. This time it should be Tanya wearing nothing but gold that's only covering her titties and vagina.

I love that idea. Gives more variety. Blue Scorpion would be awesome and chrome Sektor would be producing hardons left and right.

Theres nothing wrong with color swapping.
Fun for the whole family. MK is like the only fighter where there aren't multiple colors for a single costume.

Modern Tekkens, KoF, Smash, Street Fighter, MvC, Skull Girls, they all let you have a lil some some.

In the past, color swap in MK meant "new fighter" -- but now that they are past that, I say bring on the the changes.

Gold plated Scorpion
Pepsi can Sektor and Mountain dew Cyrax

:love:

Lol, Pepsi Sektor.

We could get some subtle shit from NRS. Fulgore color scheme Sektor, Predator colored Cyrax, T-Hawk Nightwolf. All that good shit without the need for contracts.

Fulgore color scheme Sektor (thnx BBBLP)
Orchid -----Jade
Cinder---- Already Blaze
Thunder --- Nightwolf
Tj ---------Jax

MK vs KI unlicensed

:_evil: