Your wishlist for MK10

Oh shit, I would've never know if Metal didn't pointed it out.. Well, No.

They post differently so I'd find out eventually. Anyways..

Maybe Air Dashes or Double Jumps in MK10? But they're character specific.. (Leave me alone, I'm dick riding BlazBlue and P4A ATM)

Good thing I don't normally change my avatar and signature on a daily basis.

On topic: I'm not too sure with some characters having passive abilities like the air dash, double jump or wall jump. Feels like that will not be that balancing at all if they added those to the mix.

I despise his voice. From vsDC onwards. I can't stand his pompous tone. I know he thinks he's the shit, but tone that shit down.

I thought that they nailed Quan Chi's voice in MK9, I really liked it. His facial structure even fit him well. He just needed his MK4 outfit. I also miss the huge GRAAABLBLBLBL skulls he would throw, that should have been the EX version, and/or his X-Ray.

I didn't like his MK9 voice at all, much prefer the demonic and distorted voice he had in MK4

I like Quan Chi, but I hate how they force the whole ''manipulative bastard'' aspect of him on us

I guess NRS is trying to make him more of a badass villain by making it seem like he's pulling all of the strings, but he honestly just comes off as an annoying jackass who never gets what's coming to him

I think they need to revamp his MK4 outfit make it more like he's Shinnok actual right-hand sorceror. His MK9 voice was good, and he's suppose to be a devious bastard. Anyways, I hope Shinnok will have an dark, revamped MKA outfit, but with more of a creepy factor that'll give a few nightmares.

I think they need to revamp his MK4 outfit make it more like he's Shinnok actual right-hand sorceror. His MK9 voice was good, and he's suppose to be a devious bastard. Anyways, I hope Shinnok will have an dark, revamped MKA outfit, but with more of a creepy factor that'll give a few nightmares.

You mean this outfit? Yeah! It's more intimidating than his MK4 costume.

Shinnok-MK-Mortal-Kombat-Imortal-Fan-Art-Project-by-Merkwurdigliebe13.jpg

mortal_kombat__shinnok_by_myiaorkhley-d59nup5.jpg

Exactly what was it about Quan Chi's MK4 design that didn't make him look like Shinnok's right hand man, in your eyes

The MK4 outfit does look great, but I'm just saying that it just needs a bit of a tweaking to be a little more necromancy-like. For example: A skull on his right shoulder with spikes and on his left forearm sleeve should be either undead incantations or bones running along it. Plus, in my eyes, the right hand man should be different from the other generals, but that's just me.

And Nasty, very great Shinnok artworks you found. I like the second one and it would be more extraordinary if both the 1st outfit and 2nd outfit combine as well as him wearing the fake amulet around his neck or call upon it as the Amulet Staff.

I want an entirely new story, and of course new characters to go with it...

I honestly am tired of some of the characters especially the klassic ones. I mean as much as I LOVE Kung Lao (one of my favorite fighting game characters of all time, I just don't really think he fits into the game anymore. Everything seems tired, played out and random. They could be DLC of course, just for extra content and the ability to still use your favorite klassic character. For Kung Lao, same goes for Sonya, Jax and Cage... Kano needs to stay cause of his MK9 ending. I think they need a new ninja clan that could rival the Lin Kuie. Maybe like a Shinnok Ninja clan with sorcery powers. Ermac and Noob could then stay. But please I'm really getting tired of the Earthrealm characters we have.