Your wishlist for MK10

Make them more unique then

Speaking of uniqueness, Mavado should keep his grapple hooks with new swords (not hookswords), Kira (who should be in MK11) should have her own moves that involves her knives and should have a unique knife throw rather than Sonya's Ring Toss, Nitara should use her wings and claws more often, Khameleon should have her reptilean moves, and etc.

No such thing, though if there were you wouldn't be considered one.

'I want MK to be simpler so that it kills it's scene'
No thanks brah

omg lol bbblp. when did i say i wanted mk to get simpler? i said i question wether hes a true mk fan. meaning i dont think he knows what most people who play mk want in the next mk game. like he said he wanted it to go 3d. like wwwttfff??? how many people on trmk have you heard say that they want it to go back to 3d?? he also implied that the fatalities were pretty much perfect. if he had played mk9 he would know that there wasnt enough variety in the fatalities. its almost all chopping and cutting. how many people on trmk have you seen say something like "oh i like how all the fatalities in mk9 were mostly all cutting and ripping. especially lots where theyre killing the opponent when theyre already dead." he also said that he wanted characters like master chief or predator. like those characters dont really fit mk at all. you know how much trash talk kratos and freddy got on this forum?

this is just another example of you lashing out at me cuz i posted something that you dont appove of. just cuz i post something that you dont like doesnt make me "a casual" or someone who doesnt really know anything about what hes talking about. yes i know it a forum and people are going to reply but please use some common sense when you do so.

oh and did you even watch the video? and why would you think im not a true mk fan? a true mk fan is someone who has liked mk for many years and know what and mk game should have in it and doesnt suggest rediculas thing that mostly everyone didnt like about the last game. theres more to it. i hope you can figure out the rest. i dont even know why you bring up something like mk being "simpler". as i said before i didnt even say that. a game being difficult doesnt make a game. the whole package does. it could have a good difficulty and still have flaws. i bet youre one of those people who thinks everyone who doesnt play on the hardest difficulty is a wimp or something. like i just dont get you. some of us play other games and have jobs. that doesnt mean we have to all turn our games on the hardest fifficulty so that bbblp wont say stuff like were a casual or whatever youll say.

Last edited:
Destroyer

Take a step back and think about things for a moment.

You're getting upset with Low because you believe he lashes out at you for having a different opinion or for him thinking you don't know what you're talking about.

Yet here you are scoffing at the ideas of another person and questioning his devotion to MK because they don't correspond with the popular ideas and opinions of MK.

Doesn't that sound kinda silly to you?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go take care of some... things:

Spoiler:
tumblr_m5mhf1aOaY1r3ylfjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
well whatever. mabey i just worded it wrong. i meant they are "truely" an mk fan or not. they guy in the video just sounded like he wasnt. his idea of what an mk game should be is a far stretch from what most gamers and trmk members would want. i guess bbblp is just nagging me cuz he doesnt like "everything" i say.

Johnny Cage tapping into his powers a bit may be cool to see. Knowing he's more powerful and toning down his iness would be a huge improvement on the storyline for me (even though I love him as he is)

Also, maybe a vengeful Liu Kang to join forces with Shinnok would be cool.

Well, they might tone down his superficialness since this is a big war about to commence very soon, although he'll still say a few crack lines every now and then, since he's really the 1st MK comic relief.

I don't think NRS should get rid of his humorous aspect. After all, that is what makes Johnny Cage, Johnny Cage. I think what they might do with Cage though is get him to actually care about someone other than himself

That's where Sonya could come in, her relationship with Johnny could develop into something greater

Maybe if something happens to her in the story like her getting kidnapped, Johnny would have a real stake in the war against Shinnok since Sonya's life would be on the line, therefore he would have a reason to fight against them other than the obvious and fame and glory

For the vengeful Liu Kang part, I don't think he'll join Shinnok willingly, even if it's against Earthrealm. The only way he'll fight for Shinnok is for Quan Chi to somehow manipulate him into thinking Raiden has killed his comrades and sold their souls in order to take out Shao Kahn and save Earthrealm from an imminent Outworld invasion.

Personally, I can't stand the idea of Liu Kang being evil or working with evil

I'd rather him be neutral good working on his own

When you said you wanted whiffed & blocked X-rays to only take 2 bars instead of 3.
Proved you don't know whats best for MK either.

No such thing as a true fan.

Personally, I can't stand the idea of Liu Kang being evil or working with evil

I'd rather him be neutral good working on his own

Shang Tsung's ending. I want it to be canon so bad.
Maybe Kang doesn't necessarily think he is being evil, he's just trying to fix what Raiden 'broke'. But his results have a lot of causalities.

Last edited:
omg now youre nagging me about typos.

plus that x-ray thing was a good idea, but just cuz it favors 1 freakin character (scorpion) that means my idea is so bad and i dont know whats best for mk? like wtf? i dont want mk to end up being a "chore" to play.

I actually had a typo in my post. I meant '2 bars instead of 3'
Anyway your idea is garbage because it encourages people to hit the panic button. Instead of smart meter management you throw all your bars into a Hail Mary, but hey, its okay because if I miss or it gets blocked I'm not really penalized. I'm sorry (no I'm not) but your idea suck all the ass. All the ass? Yes, all the ass.

well anyway, in mk9 shao kahn, goro, and shang tsung all basically got a "throne room" stage. in mk10 i hope quan chi gets a stage where he sits down and watches you fight.

Last edited:
lol. just for fun i guess.

i think shinnok and quan chi should both get their own throne rooms. like goro had goros lair. shang had his throne room. kahn had his level too. i think 2 characters can in mk10.