Your wishlist for MK10

Well, think about it. Even not having savage minds, there's still insane cuz of their demonic nature (Tarkatan being part demon, with Mileena being 1/3 of it). We all don't know alot about of Tarkatan life, besides, hunting, fighting, serving the ruler of Outworld.

I have an idea about a challenge tower mission. I call it "End Game Nightmare".

It would take place in Kahn's Koliseum. Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) would be tied up in the background where Kitana/Tanya was in MK9 and Rayne (Bloodrayne) would be tied up where Skarlet was in MK9. Kahn would be sitting in his thrown. The player would face off against Kratos first (for Playstation owners) or an Xbox exclusive character. Next, the player faces off against Jason Vorhees. Then, the player faces off against Predator. After that, the player fights against Alien. Now the last battle will have three parts. It starts out with Shao Kahn jumping off his thrown and facing off against the player. Once he's defeated he will morph into Shang Tsung, who will be a lot trickier because of his speed and the fact that he can morph into any MK10 character even during a combo. Just as you think you won after defeating the sorcerer, he will morph into Freddy Kreuger and will be a lot faster and stronger. Once Freddy is defeated, a special brutality sequence will occur and Freddy will explode (like how it ends with Shao Kahn in MK9). Beating that mission players will unlock Kratos or an Xbox exclusive character, Jason Vorhees, Predator, Alien, and Freddy.

Juliet, Rayne, Jackie (The Darkness), and a few more other characters as DLC.

Last edited:
Guests are fine with me as long as they aren't treated like kings like Kratos was. He's complete ass but fatalities are altered on him, X-rays are altered on him and the funking gods of Mortal Kombat bow to him in his ending. Wtf is this shit?

Like I said, I'm cool with guest characters (Nasty Freaks suggestions are terrible) but they need to fit.
Violence does not completely equal MK.

Or better yet, an End Game that would require players to face off against all the fallen heroes from MK9, Kia, Jataaka, Sareena, Quan Chi, and Shinnok in the Netherrealm. I'd call it, "Undead End Game". It'll be an endurance match with no healing but there are no special effects such as being buffed up nor having any enemies stronger than usual.

wait.. he LIKED the fatalities? like 95% of them were cutting and ripping fatalities. if anything they need to improve the fatalities.

then he wants guest characters like predator? predator is basically reptile, cyrax and sektor put together. no thanks. i'd rather have 3 characters than 1.

i question wether this guy talking in the video is even a true mk fan.

Hmmm. If I was in charge of thinking about the fatalities, I'll make it as if each one is different than the last and possibly unique. Especially once I got which ones for that particular character.

Wait, I'm not sure I understand, are you saying that you would make the fatalities themselves different each time you perform them or what?

I'm talking about separating each fatality for each character (although not all characters) from the other. Sorry for not being specific. For example, Kano likes to take people's organs out for his first fatality. For his second fatality, it will involve either his laser beam or his butterfly knives to slowly slit his victim's throat, "from ear to ear".

Another example is for Shinnok for this up-coming game. His first fatality will have him judge his victim before they are manhandled by an skeletal arm and finally being dragged into the portal for their gruesome death as he is laughing with amusement. His second fatality will have him use his amulet to transform him into his demonic god form, and maul his opponent in an agonizing death before changing back to normal, all bloodied up.

So basically, you want both fatalities to be completely unique from each other by having them use a wider variety of their abilities

Yep. Although not all characters will happen to be affected by it, due to some lack of variety and somewhat imagination in the creativity department. NO offense.

Well, not all out unique, but at least make it apart besides just slicing, exploding and just limb dismemberment on majority of kombatants in MK9, and if Nightwolf's gonna use his moonlight disintegration again, leave only the ash of bones after the moonlight ascends back up.