Your wishlist for MK10

Create a fighter sucks.
Customizable costumes are boss status. KaF takes too much focus off of the OG fighters.
Create a fatality is also lame. Takes any creativity and replaces it with slicing n smashing in different orders.

Because you're not open-minded.

I got an idea for a new character so we can leave Jax alone in his MK glory. Denzel Washington from the book of Eli. He could be Kenshi's rival and rock dre beats headphones and a nice fresh pair of Jordan IV's :)

Because you're not open-minded.

I'm very open minded.
Kreate a Fatality limits the options and uniqueness of the characters. With it, fatalities like Scorpion's Portal & Reptile's Weight Loss aren't possible. And even if we were to entertain the idea of each fighter having a unique move pool to choose from, why not just make each an individual fatality instead of a halfass tool for one mediocre one.

I'm very open minded.
Kreate a Fatality limits the options and uniqueness of the characters. With it, fatalities like Scorpion's Portal & Reptile's Weight Loss aren't possible. And even if we were to entertain the idea of each fighter having a unique move pool to choose from, why not just make each an individual fatality instead of a halfass tool for one mediocre one.

That's like saying why not have preset cars in Need For Speed instead of having a customization tool.

Not only will creating a fatality be fun for the user but if set designs are kept for each character it shouldn't be bothersome. It's a FINISHING MOVE, not a costume. There's a difference between having Scorpion with a custom fatality and having Scorpion in a hot dog suit.

Thats a terrible comparison.
Its to be expected that you customize your car, few games don't allow customization.

Create a fatality is just lazy. Instead of coming up with their own ideas, they just give us the basic slice point tools and say 'Go nuts'.

Thats a terrible comparison.
Its to be expected that you customize your car, few games don't allow customization.

Create a fatality is just lazy. Instead of coming up with their own ideas, they just give us the basic slice point tools and say 'Go nuts'.

Create-A-Fatality mode.

NO, NOT LIKE MKA!

I'm talking about like a separate mode like create-a-trick in Tony Hawk games.

Never said I didn't want the originals.

NRS could give each character two fatalities and have a KAFatality mode.

Like in Tony Hawk everyone has their signature move but you could assign them a created trick.

Win-Win.

While I agree that they shouldn't do customize a fatality,

Mainly because I don't think NRS has the ability to make it not lame.

However, I do believe if enough emphasis was put on it. It could be great. It just depends on how deep they want to make the "create a fatality" go.

You could go as far as Starcraft Editor, and make the possibilities almost endless. Or you can go with the route they went with before... where you were doing like a lame combo/fatality thing.

It'll never happen but if they made the create-a-fatality a seperate room where you pre-make it for use.

And the options there were so vast that you need a damn manual to understand how to use it.

I think it could be interesting/great.

But
1.) casual gamers won't care to use it if it's too complicated.
2.) That's a lot of energy to put into such a trivial part of the game's experience.

2.) That's a lot of energy to put into such a trivial part of the game's experience.

Exactly why I don't want it.

I couldn't give less than a lump of flying monkey feces about a fatality. Take them out for all I care. I just want some nice gameplay, a ballin' story and a stellar Konquest Mode with Shujinko. Save that rinky dink shit for the preteens who get raging semis over pixilated red

Exactly why I don't want it.

I couldn't give less than a lump of flying monkey feces about a fatality. Take them out for all I care. I just want some nice gameplay, a ballin' story and a stellar Konquest Mode with Shujinko. Save that rinky dink shit for the preteens who get raging semis over pixilated red

yeah I want the story to be like 50+ hours long, like I need to play every hour I'm off work for a week to beat it.

I really liked the RPG/Fighter style they did on konquest.

I think they could also incorporate that thing they did in brawl? with the stickers? Not specifically with stickers but something similar. to levelup/modify yourself through the story mode with shujinko.

like a skill tech tree.

That would be pretty sick. Maybe even steal Tekken Tag II's Combot system where Shujinko can comprise his movelist of different attacks from other fighters.

lol don't misunderstand Metal.

I hate fatalities too,

But I won't deny that a create-a-system fatality can be successful.

But like I agree with BBBLP, huge waste of company energy.

If they are gonna put energy into something like that?

Customizable costumes for the main cast
or
Create a stage.

This is why we have a create a fatality thread cause its fun and hilarious. Why would anyone want to spend all this time creating fatalities instead of playing the game durrrrrr. Ish sometimes I lose to Raiden and his flying superman pisses me off more than a fatality.

That would be pretty sick. Maybe even steal Tekken Tag II's Combot system where Shujinko can comprise his movelist of different attacks from other fighters.

How do you think he should work in multplayer/offline scene?

I mean I think they should just lock him to 1 type. the most balanced group of moves they can give him. (and as unique as possible if possible)

But I like the Junction a learned move idea. Like if you learn a new move you can't keep them all you have to get rid of a some for one. Maybe 1 REALLY good move takes up more junction space than a single not so good move.

Like Raiden's teleport takes 2 junction spots.

Sonya's rings take only 1.

See where i'm going with this?

@Critical- Wait, misunderstand what? Oh lol I wasn't contributing to the create a fatality discussion, I was just saying my feelings on fatalities in general lol

Sorry if I confused you any

@Critical- Wait, misunderstand what? Oh lol I wasn't contributing to the create a fatality discussion, I was just saying my feelings on fatalities in general lol

Sorry if I confused you any

yeah I was just making sure you didn't think I was a fatality fanboy.

I hate them as much as BBBLP does.

I don't think me and him have EVER done a fatality on eachother. (maybe once)

Fatalities should've been long gone! Give us nothing but friendships so we're forced to show good sportsmanship!

Even if no Kreate-a-Fatality, since the storyline is a major between Netherrealm against both Earthrealm and Outworld, at least have a opportunity for us to do customize either a regular kombatant AND create our own original fighter to play as.

To iVital:
Fatalities are what makes this game unique. Besides, I like killing my opponents online when I face them.