Your wishlist for MK10

Hmmm. I think I kinda like that idea for CaFatality, using Kinect, although for it to truly work, it must be complimented by allowing us to create a fighter, but instead of pre-set moves on there, we can use the Kinect to create our own fighting stances, moves, intros, win poses and fatalities.

Create-a-costume would be awesome, just think how awesome it would be to take your favorite character and customize to your liking. I would make Noob SO Badass. A new story mode would be cool, where something serious happening in the realms of mortal kombat to make the other characters presence in the game crucial and necessary. Not saying we need EVERY character back but if something big develops lots of them will need to come back. Also I think it would be cool to make it kinda futuristic. For example have the black dragon's kill stryker and regain possession of kabal, and have them be cyborgs.
Some of the old characters can literally be killed off by some new ones. That's it for now.

Create a costume? As long as I get to give Jax some Air Jordans, then yes

And I hate the idea of Kabal being anything but good, but that's just me

Oh yeah. Imagine what I can do. ;)

tumblr_m50xz6HogB1r2rl9k.gif

I bet if this came true, Nasty would customize all of the fatalities to involve the groin or anus in some way lol

Yikes!!! Can some post a picture or video of soccer players blocking their groin to Nasty Freak? Thanks.

And indeed Metal. My fatalities will be mostly brutal and gory, almost close to AO rating. Also some ideas from the Hellraiser movie series.

Don't know about yall but I would love to see sky temple, hell's foundry and slaughterhouse return along with music that is ambiant like mk4 and deadly alliance.

Create a fighter sucks.
Customizable costumes are boss status. KaF takes too much focus off of the OG fighters.
Create a fatality is also lame. Takes any creativity and replaces it with slicing n smashing in different orders.

Don't know about yall but I would love to see sky temple, hell's foundry and slaughterhouse return along with music that is ambiant like mk4 and deadly alliance.

Slaughterhouse is my all-time favorite MK stage cause of the setting and musik that is so much kickass. Plus it feels that the longer you fight in the Netherrealm, the more you want to kill so badly.

Oh God, don't get me started on music

Byrd, you mention ambience and don't bring up Deception's Konquest BGM?

Listen to this shit with headphones like I am:

I still cannot get over the fact that Raiden has some ****ing Jay-Z ass instrumental as a theme in MK9

For the most part, the music of that game pisses me off in ways you cannot imagine