Your wishlist for MK10

- NO NON CANON ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want them like MK1? Because I always liked how it gave each individual character some sort of closure. Be it teaming with scorpion or turning into Jax' computer or becoming good for the first time. It would be kind of boring to not have them fule speculation like MK9's did..

Since he is a god, he could be wise like Raiden but not as naive. Though he was taught to always abide by what the Elder Gods say or do, during his time at the heavens as one of the guardians of eternal palace he could have felt some of their actions questionable so does not entirely trust them, but do their bidding either ways but placing his own moral conscience above their council. Inspite of this slight moral conflict he does his duties as a guardian without any compromise and still values the existence of the elder gods and their importance. Also being a younger god, he is more action oriented in the sense that he doesn't wait for events to unfold or turn worse and then act, he acts right away even though it was inefficiently planned.

Along with this he is a firm believer in the good mortals of the realms, in the sense that he feels that they have immense potential and can accomplish wonders, even more so than gods. He has a good deal of trust and respect for them. He is also someone who is shattered within constantly being haunted by his past failure. His defeat at the hands of Bi Han, a mere mortal ( perhaps that could be one of the instances he realizes the potential of mortals) allowing Shinnok's amulet to be stolen which also caused him to loose his confidence as an elemental god and ever since he trains hard seeking for a shot a redemption to prove his worthiness once again and probably he will get his shot in MK10. :p

Well said Little Jinko. I hope NRS takes a look at all of our ideas so they can implemented into their work.

Anyways, Fujin is a bit action-oriented, and I like that idea of redeeming himself for the past failure at guarding Shinnok's amulet and losing to Bi-Han (a mortal with extraordinary abilities). Then if possible, the rest of the story after MK10 should somewhat follow the original's timeline from MK: Deadly Alliance and onwards.

Like I mentioned in the other posts, Onaga IS coming back to life, one way or another, as the prophecy must be fulfilled.

As for the fatalities, only ONE should return and everyone gets one new or revamped fatality following the return of Hara-Kiri (aka Suicidality).

AND Shinnok should not be playable at all.

Well said Little Jinko. I hope NRS takes a look at all of our ideas so they can implemented into their work.

Anyways, Fujin is a bit action-oriented, and I like that idea of redeeming himself for the past failure at guarding Shinnok's amulet and losing to Bi-Han (a mortal with extraordinary abilities). Then if possible, the rest of the story after MK10 should somewhat follow the original's timeline from MK: Deadly Alliance and onwards.

Like I mentioned in the other posts, Onaga IS coming back to life, one way or another, as the prophecy must be fulfilled.

As for the fatalities, only ONE should return and everyone gets one new or revamped fatality following the return of Hara-Kiri (aka Suicidality).

AND Shinnok should not be playable at all.

Yea, Onaga will most probably return, unless someone stops Shujinko from collecting all the kamidogu. I hope they never retcon that storyline, MKD and MKDA were the best things that happened to MK story wise.

youre really starting to grind my gears. if you got a problem with me just dont comment on my posts.

He has the right to post his opinion about your ideas because this is a discussion thread, if you can't handle people disagreeing with you, you shouldn't post at all.

Create-A-Fatality mode.

NO, NOT LIKE MKA!

I'm talking about like a separate mode like create-a-trick in Tony Hawk games.

Miz bro I love you, But no matter what way you spin it it's a terrible Idea.

At least you're honest :laugh:

Like those wrestling games would be brilliant!!! :)

I got an idea, what if we used Kinect for Create a Fatality, the possibilities are endless

youre really starting to grind my gears. if you got a problem with me just dont comment on my posts.

I don't have a problem with you. Wasn't a personal response.
I wouldn't care if Aldo had posted that (even though I know my babe never would) I still would have said the same thing

I got an idea, what if we used Kinect for Create a Fatality, the possibilities are endless

tumblr_m4dx6pAZev1qfdw4z.jpg

ya it is a discussion thread but dont go all "wah wah he suggugested something i dont approve of". if you dont like the idea then just say it. dont call me a "softhole casual" just because you feel you can.

What if I just call you a casual?
Its the same thing, but maybe casual wont hurt you as much.

That was honestly a terrible and casual suggestion. And thats actually not an opinion. Making X-rays that much more new guy friendly wont do anything but promote the spamming of them more and would only hurt MK's new community. You see it now. As soon as a Scorpion gets those three bars he's punching you in the dick. Or some times even before that, you see them stance switching because they think they have 3 bars. Its the saddest thing to see

Since he is a god, he could be wise like Raiden but not as naive. Though he was taught to always abide by what the Elder Gods say or do, during his time at the heavens as one of the guardians of eternal palace he could have felt some of their actions questionable so does not entirely trust them, but do their bidding either ways but placing his own moral conscience above their council. Inspite of this slight moral conflict he does his duties as a guardian without any compromise and still values the existence of the elder gods and their importance. Also being a younger god, he is more action oriented in the sense that he doesn't wait for events to unfold or turn worse and then act, he acts right away even though it was inefficiently planned.
This is almost the exact same idea I had in the Fujin thread lol, except I also think that he should have a sense of humor. Glad to see we're on the same page yet again

Along with this he is a firm believer in the good mortals of the realms, in the sense that he feels that they have immense potential and can accomplish wonders, even more so than gods. He has a good deal of trust and respect for them. He is also someone who is shattered within constantly being haunted by his past failure. His defeat at the hands of Bi Han, a mere mortal ( perhaps that could be one of the instances he realizes the potential of mortals) allowing Shinnok's amulet to be stolen which also caused him to loose his confidence as an elemental god and ever since he trains hard seeking for a shot a redemption to prove his worthiness once again and probably he will get his shot in MK10. :p
Nice, I wonder what would happen when he finds out that Bi-Han is dead

I know this idea is kinda impossible and not happening, but speaking of health bars, I was thinking that make the health bars unique for each character; like for example: Sub-Zero's health bar will be all icy, Scorpion will have a skulls and hellfire health bar, Raiden's health bar will be crackled with lots of electricity and Liu Kang's will be a dragon's skin health bar.