Your wishlist for MK10

But Sub'-Zero is dead. You know since they changed him into a robot and was killed by an uppercut lol.

But yeah I see your point to keep the dead characters dead. Its fun to dream though ;)

True dat, and I just hope my Blue Bezerker makes an epic return :cool:

What about the dead characters?

Personally I think that their should be an option where they are evil and their moves are either slightly or greatly different, or the option of them being good and having the same moveset.

I agree! Also, I hope they are secret sub-boss characters and if we want them playable, we can get them as DLC while for those who don't want them won't need to buy those characters.

Original Roster:
Scorpion
Raiden
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Mileena
Tanya
Nitara
Sheeva
Skarlet
Fujin
Kenshi
Havik
Ashrah
Dairou
Hotaru
Kai
Reiko
Kano
Kira
Kobra
Reptile
Cyrax
Sektor
Baraka
Li Mei
Taven
Daegon
Frost
Ermac
Sareena
Quan Chi
Goro (Unlockable)
Kintaro (Unlockable)
Kia (Unlockable)
Jataaka (Unlockable)

Sub-Bosses:
Goro and Kintaro (Tag Team)
Sareena, Kia, and Jataaka (Endurance)
3 of the dead characters from MK9 in an endurance match. (Except Noob, Motaro, and Shao Kahn).

Final Bosses:
Shinnok and Quan Chi (Tag Team)

DLC:
Dead characters from MK9 especially Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Jax, Stryker, and Kung Lao. (Will be good as a pack.)
New Character/s
Guest Character/s (Hopefully Bloodrayne.)
Khameleon
Onaga
Tremor
Hydro

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't want the dead characters returning other than Liu Kang and Motaro (for story purposes) and a few iconic characters like Sub Zero and Kitana.

Forces of Light
Raiden
Fujin
Kai
Shujinko
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Bo Rai Cho
Kenshi
Ashrah

Forces of Outworld
Mileena
Ermac (King Jerrod)
Li Mei
Goro (appearing only in story mode)
Kintaro (appearing only in story mode)
Sheeva

Forces of Netherealm
Shinnok
Quan Chi
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Motaro
Liu Kang (resurrected)
Baraka
Reiko
Kano
Jarek (appearing only in story mode)
Mavado
Hsu Hao (appearing only in story mode)
Reptile
Sektor
Cyrax
Rain
Tanya
Kia (appearing only in story mode)
Jataaka (appearing only in story mode)
Sareena (appearing only in story mode)

DLC and others(characters not related to story)
Sub-Zero (human)
Cyber Sub-Zero
Smoke
Kitana
Jax
Sonya
Havik
Kung Lao

Goro and Kintaro could be playable via special modes only and not online. I wouldn't mind Jarek and Hsu Hao being playable provided NRS gets their creative juices flowing and molds those characters well.

I would like motaro to be one of the sub bosses in the future along with a hellbeast lord of some sort. And Shinnok should be the main boss with 3 forms (somewhat like Ogre in Tekken) as how Bruce suggested in the Shinnok thread.

Boss Progression (from lowest to highest)

Quan Chi - perhaps with double the health bar.

Possesed evil Raiden - an evil version of Raiden whose soul has been possessed by Shinnok, his electricity, eyes, blue portions of his attire turn blood red and he is OP, dealing insane damage and taking less compared to normal characters.

Spectre Liu Kang - A spectre version of Liu Kang who quan chi resurrects in similar fashion to how he resurrected scorpion. His body is pale containing the burnt marks when he was killed by raiden, white eyes, flowing hair, and flames engulfing his hands occasionaly. He too could be OP same as Evil Raiden.

Motaro - Like the same cheap ass he was in Mk3.

Hellbeast - The hellbeast boss from MKSM. He could be a towering bohemoth, standing as tall as perhaps Onaga, his attackas can cause flame damage that slowly eats away your health overtime.

Shinnok - He could have 3 forms. His normal form, his demon form and a more gruesome form which we have not seen, each of them having their own full health bar. (Props to Bruce for the idea. :cool:)

Last edited:
Unless they totally remake the character, Jarek can GTFO!!!
None of this MK4 bull-shit.
I don't want NRS to get lazy and put a Kano substitute for Kano.
Unless they're going to give him COMPLETELY different moves and Fatalities, DO NOT WANT!!!

Same goes for Frost.
I don't need a Sub-Zero with tits.
If Frost is going to be in, then she'd better'd have some goddamn original f*cking moves, and none of this Sub-Zero freezing shit.
Make her throw ice shards from her hands that cut you up, or give her a move that makes stalagmites from the ground that pop you up into the air.
No more of this UNORIGINALITY bull-shit.
No more f*cking cut-point fatalities.

As far as dead characters go, I'm sorry if it sounds childish, but yes, no HUMAN Sub-Zero in MK10 is a deal breaker for me.
They should, AT THE VERY LEAST, put the "dead" characters as DLC, and give us an OPTION to buy them.

Doesn't matter what happens to the dead characters but i better have a sub-zero in hear dammit!

but who knows what netherrealm has planned

I would love the dead characters to return, But not in the story mode. Having them in Versus mode only would be cool or you could unlock them from challenge tower or the Krypt.

Making them DLC will be dumb because if some *insert dead character name* FanBoy/girl dont get there character they would complain and blow up Ed boons twitter.

I would love the dead characters to return, But not in the story mode. Having them in Versus mode only would be cool or you could unlock them from challenge tower or the Krypt.

I agree.
I would also prefer them in the Krypt, as unlockables, but not in the Story Mode itself.

My point was that if they couldn't put them in the Krypt, then they should at least consider DLC as an option.

I believe the dead heroes could play the same role as Kitana and Jax in MK: Unchained, resurrected by the main villain (that would be Shinnok or Quan Chi) joining the forces of evil. They could be absent from the main storyline and in the end when the villains get defeated, their souls would be freed from corruption and evil.

They could be absent from the main storyline and in the end when the villains get defeated, their souls would be freed from corruption and evil.

If that happens people some people would want Noobsaibot to change back, but that's a good idea though.

They could be absent from the main storyline and in the end when the villains get defeated, their souls would be freed from corruption and evil.

I second this idea.
Keep them off the MAIN storyline, but let them be available for Ladder Mode and 1-vs-1 Mode.

Making them DLC will be dumb because if some *insert dead character name* FanBoy/girl dont get there character they would complain and blow up Ed boons twitter.

Yeah, the Krypt would be good for the dead characters. DLC I think should be more of what people are demanding such as Hydro, Tremor, and my personal favorite, Khameleon (with originality).

Hm. A Sub-Zero that isn't Bi-Han or Kuai Liang? Or Frost, just in case somebody doesn't like a Female Sub.
Who knows, it could be the first ever Sub-Zero (i.e., BH and KL's ancestor) or a new kharacter.

Actually, I know my original post said that Noob should be in MK10 with a split-personality. After much thought on the matter, I've decided that Bi-Han should be the human Sub-Zero in the next game by being purified in soulnado or something like that.

The last person who was thrown into a soulnado was Scorpion and as per his MKDA ending and MKD bio kard he would have died if the Elder Gods did not intervene and save him. Im guessing a similar fate awaits Noob Saibot and unless someone (either Elder Gods or Shinnok) saves him he is most probably dead if going by the lore.

You know I wonder,
Since Kuai is dead and Noob was Sparta kicked in the soulnado, what would be his next move (if he was alive)

If he was purified I be a little bit uneasy cause it doesn't fit him

If he was the same way I would think he either get revenge on Quan Chi oooor he takes over the Lin Kuei :p.

Aw well just an idea

Concerning the dead characters, I believe they will do something like MKD. All of the dead characters stayed dead, and Lui Kang and Raiden were secret characters added for fans. Subzero might and might not return. If he does return, he won't be human again (unless they do the Cyrax MK4 ending thing). Otherwise, his human form will be released as a DLC character. I believe Frost will replace him with more original ice moves (back then, everyone actually liked Subzero because he can freeze people).

As for the roster, I believe everyone who is still alive will be in the game along with the Following:
-Tanya
-Rain
-Skarlet
-Frost
-Kenshi
-Havik
-Sareena
-Jataaka
-Kia
-Ashrah (As a bad girl?)
-Quan Chi
-Shinnok
-Moloch (Maybe Drahmin at his side too. As a Sub-boss.)
-Reiko
-Fuujin
-Li Mei
-Bo Rai Cho
-And some new characters.

2 other things I'd like to see are the cinematic endings like they did in Mortal Kombat 4 and Quan Chi's Overlord Voice from MK4.

Concerning Sub Zero, Im not really leaning towards him coming back as a cyborg since he is already dead. If he in fact does get resurrected it would be more logical to resurrect him as a human, since he was born a human. Still we see his soul in Netherealm in his Cyborg form in the storymode, so it can be anyone's call. I prefer him returning as a human (since it is more logical and for the story) and his cyborg form as dlc.

Also I would not want Moloch and Drahmin in the next game mainly because Quan Chi stumbled upon them in the deeper layers of the Netherealm while Shinnok operates from the city of Nekros and the first few layers of the Netherealm.