Your wishlist for MK10

So here's my visions for some of the MK10 villains:

Shinnok- A powerful evil deity with millions of years of knowledge and power at his fingertips. Cunning, manipulative, and wise yet heartless, vengeful, and seemingly omniscient and omnipotent as a fallen Elder God and ruler of the NetherRealm

Rain- Proud and power-hungry yet well-mannered and generally amicable as the prince of Edenia. Generally portrayed as an "even evil has standards" sort of villain. He has honor and usually treats his opponents with respect, but overall his absolute desire for power is paramount to all other priorities and like Tanya, he is an "ends justifies the means" character, willing to do just about anything in order to obtain it. Their shared goals and similarities in personalities make he and Tanya perfect partners in crime. He fights honorably and dislikes deceit or using shady tactics to win battles, and he also takes a more serious and tactical approach to fighting, preferring to fight with the sort of grace and fluidity in his moves that should be expected from an Edenian warrior and a person who uses his extraordinary water abilities in combat

Tanya- Seductive, manipulative, deceitful, and ambitious. Overall a very streetsmart and treacherous girl. Can't trust her as far as you can throw her. Having a cynical view on life and a survivalist attitude towards it, she has no true loyalty to anyone except possibly Rain. She is willing to do whatever it takes if it means gaining power and influence. She has a very diplomatic and professional disposition typical of that of a businesswoman, so while she is certainly not above using her sexuality to aid her in her goals, she prefers to build a relationship with her victims, wanting to lure them into a false sense of security before ultimately betraying them.

Reiko- The foil to Rain, his fiercest rival for the newly opened throne of Outworld. In contrast to Rain's politeness and aristocracy, Reiko is brash, impulsive, and generally impolite and always willing to pick a fight with someone. He takes great pleasure in killing anyone or everyone and will almost always resort to violence when things get out of hand. He is sadistic and has no real honor as he has no problems with using dishonest means to defeat his opponents. Reiko is reckless and unlike Rain, he prefers to rush into battle immediately with no real strategy, relying on his natural battle instincts and determination to win to see him through. Reiko's style of fighting is raw and free of restraint, this allows him to be a very adaptable warrior who is quick on his feet

Yup. That's Tanya! A treacherous witch.

*First off I think human sub-zero should come back. Cyber sub-zero was ok but it seemed like he was only put in for shock value, that's what I've read anyway.
*Tag team fatalities would be awesome. They've been mentioned a lot but I haven't seen anyone go into much detail (although I haven't read all 79 pages). If they are put in, they should be specific to a pair, like Liu Kang can only do a tag team fatality with Kung Lao and vice versa. The result of doing the fatality with either character would be the same. If they made it so every character could do a team fatality with every other character, the partner's role would probably be limited to a few hits instead of making use of their individual powers (sorry if it doesn't make sense, I'm not that good at explaining) These could be unlocked by beating tag ladder.
*I hope Skarlet will be included in the story, as well as the other DLC characters except Freddy
*Any and all Mortal Kombat characters should be in the game from the start (though there should be a number that are locked until you complete a specific goal, maybe start with half of the characters depending on how many are in the game total). By in the game from the start, I mean no MK character should be DLC and any guest characters should be DLC only. That way if you don't like guest characters, you don't have to buy them and you wont miss out on MK characters if you can't download them for some reason, like me.
*Babalities should be taken out or at least replaced with friendships or some other -ality. I just think friendships are funnier.
*The female character costumes should cover a lot more, if they want to give the characters more revieling clothing make it their alt costume or DLC.
*I think the characters that died in MK9 should be revived to serve Quan Chi and have them join Raiden again one by one over the course of the story. As for other characters, I'd like to see Tremor and/or Hydro, Tanya, Fujin, Reiko, Bo' Rai Cho, Nitara and I'd be killed if I didn't say Havik. As mentioned before, the DLC characters (except Freddy) and maybe Chameleon/Khameleon.
*The last thing I can think of is a better prize for completing the challenge tower and more fun things to buy in the krypt. Cooking with Scorpion over rooftop speed drawing anyday.

The Enter button is your friend, dude, just saying

Although your list looks pretty damn good to me except for the Cyber Sub part and Hydro

Seriously, **** him

But replacing babalities with friendships? Hell yeah

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that, I sort of rushed through this list when I was typing it.

I'm not even sure why I put Hydro, hell when I hear someone say they want him in the game I argue that we already have Rain. I really don't know what I was thinking.

Also with Sub-zero, I'd prefer him to be human but if they do keep him as a cyborg I wouldn't really mind. I'm not one of those people who act like not having human Sub-zero back would be a reason for not buying it.

Last edited:
Thanks :) I've seen a lot of your older posts and it really seems like you have a lot of ideas. I especially loved your ideas for the MK10 villains and it was refreshing to see someone who didn't completely hate Shujinko.

Awww thanks dude, you just made my day with that, lol

With that said, trust me, I'm not the only person with ideas here

You might come across a user named Flying Jinko in here often, he loves Shujinko just like I do and his ideas are even better than mine

He's also really friendly, humble and easy to get along with and talk to

Just thought ofa idea for Kai

A former soldier of Nepal Kai was one of the best of the best, but the constant blood he has spilled began to weigh heavy on his in the midst of contemplating suicide he is met by two monks, Liu Kang and Kung Lao who offer to help absolve the sins that plauge his heart by showing him the ways of the shaolin. Soon Kai redeems himself in the form of enlightenment, yet Kai still feels something in him is not complete and decides to travel the world to find the answer. Several years later while in meditation in a man made shelter he is greeted by the thunder god himself Raiden though Kai sense somthing deeply troubling him. It is here Kai learns what has happened while he was away. Kung Lao's enslavement to Quan Chi Earthrealm and Outworld's current weakened state and the return of the former elder god Shinnok. Kai is willing to join the fight to save both realms from the forces of the Netherrealm in addition to seeing it as the ultimate test for his skills. Kai also meets his old friend Liu Kang but realizes that this isn't the same monk he once knew. Kai now absolves to not only to save the realms but also bring his friend back to the light like the latter did for him years ago

An idea? Lol, that's a whole damn story

I do like what you're putting down, though

I would personally add that Kai is extremely humble, and doesn't judge people who do wrong because of his own dark past

He transforms himself into a warrior for peace, a selfless kombatant living in the service of others, always offering his help and advice to those in need of it during his period of wandering

Watching gameplay of Injustice made me realize, I can't wait to see how MK10 will look, especially if it's on next-gen consoles this time

The best character in Mortal Kombat deserves one of his best outfits in MK10

Ermac_Traje_alter.jpg

I didn't like that it showed his hair. But yes, best Deception character was Ermac, and Shujinko.

I pray to Gorath they don't make Kai look like he did in Armageddon with the fukking Cornrows and the scruffy beard. He looked like a damn thug, and not in a good way. Like a dark Jim Jones just decided.to throw on some African tribe clothes for his concert.

Speaking of Kai, MK4 had some godlike fatality presentation, something I feel MK9 lacked and what MK10 should have

The fatality itself is only alright, but goddamn, dem camera angles

I hope Ermac's arcade ending is canon, a good way to implement Jerod's control over him is to have a green silhouette of Jerod appear around Ermac when he performs his telekinetic specials or during combo enders.

I say we kill off Ermac, then Oni will eat him in the Nether.

That's the MK10 storyline right there^

You know what'll be badass? Chargeable specials, similar to SFxT.

If you input the input for Sub's iceball and hold it for about 2 seconds he throws out 2 instead of one forcing you to block them both.

And hopefully we can do CADCs to extend combos for more damage! :O