Your wishlist for MK10

For Jade's leggings, the metal should be replaced by high-heeled leather boots with light golf armor in it. And I totally agree about Li Mei's lace on her garment.

About Sindel, I highly doubt any of the dead characters will return, yes I also mean Jade and Kitana. though I'd love those three to make their returns with nastier fatalities. :(
I think that those three will be replaced by Tanya, Li Mei, and Sareena. In fact, Mileena might get killed off too with Nitara replacing her.

Btw, this outfit for Sindel would be brilliant. Just have her wear matching thigh-high strappy boots with sharper heels. ;-)
Diaochan-dw7art.jpg

I hope they return! If Kitana is not in MK10 than I won't be buying that game. It'll be like MK4 and MK Deception all over again :/

I think that outfit is a bit too young for Sindel. She is over 10,000 years old and she is evil. I would want something like this but a little more conservative, and with the boots you were describing.

283x425.aspx

I hope they return! If Kitana is not in MK10 than I won't be buying that game. It'll be like MK4 and MK Deception all over again :/

I think that outfit is a bit too young for Sindel. She is over 10,000 years old and she is evil. I would want something like this but a little more conservative, and with the boots you were describing.

283x425.aspx

That looks nice. Just cover the belly. I was already thinking about my team for MK10. After seeing Jade, Kitana, and Sindel die, I was like "that's it for them I guess". So I'm expecting to play as the following if the three won't make it.
1. Mileena
2. Tanya
3. Sareena
4. Li Mei
5. Nitara

If the three do make it, I will play as them plus the ones I mentioned.

That looks nice. Just cover the belly. I was already thinking about my team for MK10. After seeing Jade, Kitana, and Sindel die, I was like "that's it for them I guess". So I'm expecting to play as the following if the three won't make it.
1. Mileena
2. Tanya
3. Sareena
4. Li Mei
5. Nitara

If the three do make it, I will play as them plus the ones I mentioned.

Good list! Do you think MK10 will be released on next gen systems or are the old gen systems still going to have a chance?

I hope they fix up the female faces and bodies. They had the same damn bodies (besides Sheeva) and some damn ugly ass faces.

Agreed! I don't think Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman have the same body though. I'll go check.

Skarlet was like a walking period. Her fatalities show guys how it feels to have cramps.

EDIT: So these are the pictures that show a lot of these two. Harley looks a little skinnier than Diana, but it's kind of hard to tell considering I'm looking at them from different angles.

injustice-stills-wonder-woman.jpg

tumblr_m76c4krTQT1qzm7qno1_1280.jpg

LMAO at Skarlet!!! So true!!!
:gr_jest:

Kinda read at a lot of places that people want Kai back as a capoeira based Brazilian character like Eddy/ Christie from Tekken and Elena from SF. Here is my opinion on it.

I think turning Kai into a capoeira based character is a really bad idea. Why turn him into something cliche when he is already someone unique? He is a Nepali/Black American ex military ex shaolin monk traveller- warrior, you can't get more original than that. Granted he needs a bit of work and development in his move sets when he makes his return, but you don't need to revamp him or give him a completely different background and fighting style. If anything I think his fighting style should be based on a variety of Asian martial arts with a bit more emphasis on some military techniques and various Kung fu styles, especially the flourishing northern styles. His specials could revolve around his fireballs, Gurkha knife and some hand stand moves, which could even be a stance similar to Liu Kang/ Sonya's stance in MK9.

I agree with you FJ I think Kai's playstyle should be be a flashy shaolin fighter with remnants of military combat
Or have him be a practiotioner of Jasindu (look it up)

Also I had another idea concerning tremor, I think his fighting style should be like that of a boxer which I believe fits him well especially since his poweers are earth based

I agree with you FJ I think Kai's playstyle should be be a flashy shaolin fighter with remnants of military combat
Or have him be a practiotioner of Jasindu (look it up)

Also I had another idea concerning tremor, I think his fighting style should be like that of a boxer which I believe fits him well especially since his poweers are earth based

For Tremor I think Sanshou would be an apt fighting style, it includes power punches and kicks similar to those used in boxing and kickboxing, along with wrestling moves and takedowns

Tried looking up Jasindu, nothing came up other than it being a planet in Ratchet and Clank lol.

Kinda read at a lot of places that people want Kai back as a capoeira based Brazilian character like Eddy/ Christie from Tekken and Elena from SF. Here is my opinion on it.

I think turning Kai into a capoeira based character is a really bad idea. Why turn him into something cliche when he is already someone unique? He is a Nepali/Black American ex military ex shaolin monk traveller- warrior, you can't get more original than that. Granted he needs a bit of work and development in his move sets when he makes his return, but you don't need to revamp him or give him a completely different background and fighting style. If anything I think his fighting style should be based on a variety of Asian martial arts with a bit more emphasis on some military techniques and various Kung fu styles, especially the flourishing northern styles. His specials could revolve around his fireballs, Gurkha knife and some hand stand moves, which could even be a stance similar to Liu Kang/ Sonya's stance in MK9.

I think Cyrax is MK's Eddie Gordo.