Your wishlist for MK10

I know that MK is not GTA,but i want to see a little more of sandbox in the Konquest Mode.

So...just put A little More sandbox on Konquest Mode and all be alright :)

Well, the few things that are currently on my list have already been listed out, but I'll relist them anyway.

-HUMAN Sub-Zero
It kind of pissed me off when Subby became a bot. Fix it, please NRS.

-More fighters.
Gimme some Havik, Frost, Shinnok (as a boss), and perhaps even a playable Sareena.

-Noob with a split-personality.
I'm sure there was some reason that there a was scene focused entirely on Noob being sucked into the soulnado. If he does not return I will not be happy.

-A better Krypt.
Even though some of the paintings were nice and looked awesome, can we have more character-related items? Perhaps something like more alternative costumes? Oh, and less stick figures would be lovely.

So far, that's all I want.

My list

~NO Hara Kiri's, takes all the fun out of fatalities

~Havik, Hydro, Li Mei, Sareena, Kai, Shujinko, Hotaru, and Tremor be added as playable characters

~Moloch as Sub Boss and Shinnok as Boss

~No screamers in the Krypt

~More of a challenge, by this I mean NRS just handed us all of the characters. I like to work for my characters in fighting games.

Your probably gonna argue with me on this but isn't Cyber Sub-Zero techinically Hydro?
I use that word loosey because of the recent storyline

Your probably gonna argue with me on this but isn't Cyber Sub-Zero techinically Hydro?
I use that word loosey because of the recent storyline

hydro.jpg
Mk9-Sub%2BZero%2BCyber%2B2.png

No not seeing any similarities

~More of a challenge, by this I mean NRS just handed us all of the characters. I like to work for my characters in fighting games.

This this this this this this this this this this this.

There is no greater feeling than unlocking your favorite character.
I would have done ANYTHING to unlock Sektor.
Beat Challenge Tower in one sitting, defeat Shao Kahn with only low pokes, spill 10,000 pints of blood as Cyrax (that should have been it).

My wishlist for MK10.

The roster (start with Scorpion and unlock the rest):
Tanya
Reiko
Reptile
Fujin
Raiden
Quan Chi
Liu Kang (under Quan's possesion)
Cyber Subzero
Scorpion
Mileena
Jarek
Johnny Cage
Sonya

Hidden Characters:
Noob Saibot
Cyber Smoke
Meat

Sub Boss:
Goro

Boss:
Shinnok

Stages:
All the ones from MK4 and a few new ones

2 fatalities per character, and a random third fatality (could be Animality, Babality, Friendship, or Brutality.. depending on the character).
Of course, adding the stage fatality.

Keep training mode from MK9.

Improve online while retaining KOTH, Ranked, and all the online options.
However, giving a few new options.

Take off where MK9 story mode left off, and give us a solid konquest mode.

DLC:
Stages
New Characters
Fatalities
MK4 Attire

I want a more robust training mode.

Like the ability to select a move from your opponent's move list and have them repeat it over and over.
And FIX THE GODDAM TAG TRAINING!!!
I hate having the opponent fly off the screen mid combo :x

DLC for costumes or does anybody give a shit?

I sure as hell give a shit :cool:

I want a more robust training mode.

Like the ability to select a move from your opponent's move list and have them repeat it over and over.
And FIX THE GODDAM TAG TRAINING!!!
I hate having the opponent fly off the screen mid combo :x

Same here dude, but I never even tried tag team training :laugh:
I think I've done like 10 tag matches the whole time in MK9.

For my list, I just want a lot of things different.
I don't get all these lists where people keep wanting basically MK9+Bonus Shit :?
Guilty, I want an MK4 as MK10... but at least it's changing shit up.
Anyone else feel the same?

I do feel ya on that one TaBB :).
MK1 - MK3 was MK9
Now it's time for MK4-7 to get it's shine on.

Exactly!
You know, I don't even give a damn if they put like 6767868914932+ characters in MK10 (it would be gay as **** but I could deal with it), just as long as they change it up and PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORY!!
I can not stress this enough, the story MUST be like MK9's.. and I don't mean just cinema/graphics wise.
Keep it MK, confusing, with lots of twists and kill some people off again :cool:

My wishlist for MK10.

The roster (start with Scorpion and unlock the rest):
Havik
Tanya
Reiko
Reptile
Fujin
Raiden
Quan Chi
Liu Kang (under Quan's possesion)
Cyber Subzero
Scorpion
Mileena
Jarek
Johnny Cage
Sonya

Hidden Characters:
Noob Saibot
Cyber Smoke
Meat

Sub Boss:
Goro

Boss:
Shinnok

Stages:
All the ones from MK4 and a few new ones

2 fatalities per character, and a random third fatality (could be Animality, Babality, Friendship, or Brutality.. depending on the character).
Of course, adding the stage fatality.

Keep training mode from MK9.

Improve online while retaining KOTH, Ranked, and all the online options.
However, giving a few new options.

Take off where MK9 story mode left off, and give us a solid konquest mode.

DLC:
Stages
New Characters
Fatalities
MK4 Attire

*FIXED* Yeah I'm on board with this

I knew you would add Havik to my list :laugh:
I had thought about adding him to my list, but then decided against it because I wanted to stay with a mostly MK4 line up.
But hell, Havik would fit in better than Kenshi :puke:
Yeah, I'd be all on board with Havik.. I'd prefer him as DLC instead of being in the story mode, however.
But, I could see him being in the OG roster/story too.

Exactly!
You know, I don't even give a damn if they put like 6767868914932+ characters in MK10 (it would be gay as **** but I could deal with it), just as long as they change it up and PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORY!!
I can not stress this enough, the story MUST be like MK9's.. and I don't mean just cinema/graphics wise.
Keep it MK, confusing, with lots of twists and kill some people off again :cool:

You know I wish they kill off Scorpion. Why you might ask? Quan Chi KNOWS that at some point in time Scorpion is gonna smart up and figure him out. So to stop any problems in world domination kill the ninja off.

As long as Shujinko, Kai, Johnny Cage, Sonya and Kenshi form part of the forces of light, Ill be somewhat satisfied. However I expect nothing short of epic as far as the story is concerned, I really hope Vogel has something big in store for us.

You know I wish they kill off Scorpion. Why you might ask? Quan Chi KNOWS that at some point in time Scorpion is gonna smart up and figure him out. So to stop any problems in world domination kill the ninja off.

I want Scorpion killed off in MK10's story mode, but still playable in Arcade & Online.
But change up his moves.. like his flame breath he had in MK4.

What about the dead characters?

Personally I think that their should be an option where they are evil and their moves are either slightly or greatly different, or the option of them being good and having the same moveset.

What about the dead characters?

Personally I think that their should be an option where they are evil and their moves are either slightly or greatly different, or the option of them being good and having the same moveset.

To be honest, I hope they stay dead.
MK11 can have them return, for now.. I just want them to stick to MK9's story.
Like how Subzero should stay Cyber.
Like, why would they make Cyber Sub and be like, "Lol jk we won't put him in anymore games"
Change things up :mullet:

But Sub'-Zero is dead. You know since they changed him into a robot and was killed by an uppercut lol.

But yeah I see your point to keep the dead characters dead. Its fun to dream though ;)