Your wishlist for MK10

I was thinking the same thing Metal XD

Like if Scorpion was fighting Quan Chi he say, "I will avenge my clan. Burn sorcerer!!"

Heres a slew of Ideas I Have

• A choose your destiny style ladder
  • A secret final boss for example Shinnok's demon form
  • A endurance mode where you fight the undead earthrealm slaves and Quan Chi (could work as a sub boss) but if you beat) story you can fight all characters.
  • Story mode: Play as some of the baddies as well and instead of it being linear be allowed to play with certain set of characters in a chapter instead of one
  • Sub-Zero return as a human (I don't care how it's done but he is a staple of the series and should not be axed)
  • Expand the roster as opposed to replacing it
  • Fujin, Kai, Tremor, Sareena, Reiko,Tremor be added as new characters
  • A special trivia minigame about the mk lore
  • Motaro
  • keep challenge tower
  • I know this may sound crazy but make the females less slutty and more modest (Mileena can be an exception) and change their fighting stances
  • Make some of the animations less stiff and awkward (then again that has always been a staple)
  • Add Air Kombat but make it different for each character ex Kitana may be able to deliver long chains in the air but some one like jax may only get off two hits in the air and is better of on the ground but has tools to keep his opponent grounded
  • expand the movesets of existing fighters to give veterans new options for their mains
  • like someone said earlier unique custumization options for characters like Tekken
Don't know if some of these ideas were already mentioned but if they were my bad

Last edited:
Heres a slew of Ideas I Have

• A choose your destiny style ladder
  • A secret final boss for example Shinnok's demon form
  • A endurance mode where you fight the undead earthrealm slaves and Quan Chi (could work as a sub boss) but if you beat) story you can fight all characters.
  • Story mode: Play as some of the baddies as well and instead of it being linear be allowed to play with certain set of characters in a chapter instead of one
  • Sub-Zero return as a human (I don't care how it's done but he is a staple of the series and should not be axed)
  • Expand the roster as opposed to replacing it
  • Fujin, Kai, Tremor, Sareena, Reiko,Tremor be added as new characters
  • A special trivia minigame about the mk lore
  • Motaro
  • keep challenge tower
  • I know this may sound crazy but make the females less slutty and more modest (Mileena can be an exception) and change their fighting stances
  • Make some of the animations less stiff and awkward (then again that has always been a staple)
  • Add Air Kombat but make it different for each character ex Kitana may be able to deliver long chains in the air but some one like jax may only get off two hits in the air and is better of on the ground but has tools to keep his opponent grounded
  • expand the movesets of existing fighters to give veterans new options for their mains
  • like someone said earlier unique custumization options for characters like Tekken
Don't know if some of these ideas were already mentioned but if they were my bad

You forgot Havik.....Not cool brah.

You forgot Havik.....Not cool brah.

OH FUDGECRACKERS!!! I forgot him yeah havik should be in here since mk lacks a good freak design I even thought of a original fatality for him at one point and it goes like......

Havik trips the opponent up and grabs one of their legs. the cleric twists his torso along with the victim's leg to the point of tearing it off before doing the same with the other. the loser screams in agony while Havik pulls out his mace. Havik slowly approaches the loser ready to smash their face in but stops causing the loser to flinch. Havik then says "Gotcha!" before turning his back laughing at his confused foe before turning around and smashing the loser's head in with his weapon anyways and cackles even more because he can.

Hows that for a fatality

Hahaha yes that was awesome.

I agree with you Byrd that the girls look less slutty (Skarlet im looking dead at you). Sonya for example, nobody would ever fight with just a vest, have on a bra... maybe.

if sub zero can have 3 different forms, (SZ, Frost, Cyber Sub),

then Havik should have atleast two

- Fujin, Havik, Tanya, Li Mei, Bo' Rai Cho (vomit and fart attacks not included) and Frost as playable fighters. Jarek, Hsu Hao and Drahmin can GTFO.
- At least 3 Fatalities and 3 costumes per character
- Brutalities
- A well-balanced final battle
- MK3 Sonya costume and fatality

Yeah 3 fatalities would be pretty boss. Hopefully they dont repeat fatalities too often.

Some cheat codes would be nice instead off dlc. Also if they keep the challenge tower please have a better award. I like half naked Mileena's as the next guy but I felt something else should've been there. Say unlocking all klassic costumes instead of buying it. Unlikely but a man can dream right :mrgreen:

*Make Sub Zero human again. Cyborg Sub Zero is 100 times worse than people make MK3 Sub to be, although I liked MK3 sub.
*No cross-over or guest character crap. Give us a 100% pure Mortal Kombat already. No Kratos, no Freddy, no nothing. Keep it MK.
*Multi-layer stages. Deception and Armageddon perfected it, and UMK3 had it.
*No Naked Mileena.
*Disregard a lot of the retarded endings that MK9 had.
*No Shao Kahn.
*No Friendships or Babalities.
*Hara Kiri.
*80% of the cast should focus on characters from MK4, Deadly Alliance and Deception. Even an oddball character like Sareena would be nice. The original Trilogy had its time to shine. The rest of the series deserves the same treatment. If you don't like it, then don't buy the f***ing game, and stick with the original Trilogy.
*Khameleon. A bit of a long shot, but it certainly has a better chance than Tremor. Khameleon has actually been playable, and in two games at that.
*Improved Krypt. I thought MK9's Krypt was pretty lackluster. DA's Krypt was by far the best, and even Deception had a pretty decent Krypt.
*Better endings and story mode. The writing and story-telling in MK9 was absolute horrible. The dialogue was on Annihilation's level of horrid.
*More costumes for more than just the same 9 characters. We get it, NRS: you have a massive hard on for ninjas. But, the rest of the roster also deserve additional costumes.
*Endurance Mode, similar to MK Armageddon on the Wii.
*Again, a better Krypt. I shouldn't have over 200,000 Kombat Koins, well after I've completed the Challenge Tower.
*No more retarded achievements. I'm looking at you, "My Kung Fu Is..."
*For Christ's Sake, get the Net Code right.
*Fujin should become the protector of Earthrealm, or something equal on that level of importance.
*More stages.

and this:
Just give us Tekken's customization ability.

if sub zero can have 3 different forms, (SZ, Frost, Cyber Sub),

then Havik should have atleast two

If Frost is in MK10, that b!tch better not have the same f***ing iceball / freezing powers as Sub-Zero.
Make her throw sharp ice shards out of her hand, or give her the ability to form ice stalagmites
stock-illustration-7222022-stalagmites-and-ice-crystals.jpg
underneath the opponents feet and pops them up in the air, as a set up.

No more of this copying Sub-Zero's moves BULL-SHIT!!!!

MAKE HER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER, WITH DIFFERENT ICE PROPERTIES.

Last edited:
Konquest Mode back again, Deception's Incarnation preferably
Separate Action/Adventure side game like Armageddon's Konquest Mode
Original roster plus a few of the new characters

I really can't think of anything else at the moment because that's all they needed to add to MK9 in order to make it a perfect game for me