Your wishlist for MK10

FINALLY, someone who actually likes Zombie Liu Kang

Zombie Liu Kang actually made me appreciate Liu Kang

He looked badass (I love the chains he had), gave Liu Kang's story a breath of fresh air, and he had some cool fatalities (his 2nd fatality is a lot better than Shang Tsung's Identity Theft in MK9, IMO)

Last edited:
I love it when I'm right

Anyway, you can blame Raiden for making him a zombie

Speaking of which, I liked Dark Raiden a lot, too

Last edited:
It completely depends on the character.

A new character should not take priority over Havik, Hotaru, etc.

But Frost, Meat, Mokap, Kobra, and Darrius? **** yeah.

You completely missed my point.

A new character could be WORSE than those characters. You don't know because it doesn't exist.

It's just not safe to always assume something will be better when you don't know what it will be.

I mean MK already made characters you hate. What's to stop them from making a character you hate WORSE.

That's all my point is. Wait for a new character to be made THEN make a judgement. Don't make a pre-determined one.

I agree with Flying Jinko on this one.

I mean MK already made characters you hate. What's to stop them from making a character you hate WORSE.

That's all my point is. Wait for a new character to be made THEN make a judgement. Don't make a pre-determined one.

I'm pretty sure they learned from their mistakes. So releasing an even worse character is extremely unlikely.

So what I'm saying is I'd rather NRS take a shot at a new character than Frost, Darrius, etc.

But why though? :laugh:

Fighting Sub-Zero always feels like a game of tag.

Same with Raiden except it's playing tag at a rave with an electricity theme.

And Quan Chi? He's just really annoying with his sky drop and combos that I'm completely unfamiliar with.

"Ha. I blocked you! WTF THE NEXT HIT HITS LOW?!"

I'll probably make you hate ermac if we ever play lol.

I'm pretty sure they learned from their mistakes. So releasing an even worse character is extremely unlikely.

So what I'm saying is I'd rather NRS take a shot at a new character than Frost, Darrius, etc.

That's just an assumption though, All you can really do is go on history.

I mean you saw the freddy kruger hate? Some people said they'd prefer MOKAP over freddy.

I don't know if you hate freddy more than frost.

But to act like it has no chance of happening and auto default to a new character is auto better is just false wishful thinking.

A gamble your willing to take? that's fine.

But don't state like it's FACT that it's 100% guaranteed a new character will be more interesting/better than Frost.

I'll probably make you hate ermac if we ever play lol.

Your Ermac isn't that bad.
Its your Noob that pisses me off lol.

Hot damn you have no shame Chinaman :laugh:

But I can guarantee all of you that if you play my Raka, you will hate the character with a passion.
I can beat most players using only 2 special moves lol. Spark n Charge, thats my gameplan if you can't get in close to me.

But don't state like it's FACT that it's 100% guaranteed a new character will be more interesting/better than Frost.

:dong:

I can beat most players using only 2 special moves lol. Spark n Charge, thats my gameplan if you can't get in close to me.

A Baraka tried that and almost beat my Stryker because I didn't know how to get around it.

I teabagged the shit out of him and shoved a grenade in his stomach.

Spark n Charge is only half the battle my frand.
Get too close, and "Now you shall see the fangs of a true beast ~ Kazuya

Why do you doubt my Raka's power?
Do you wish for me to cry, all over your shoulder?

Because I will do it, and your shit will smell like salt for hours.