Your wishlist for MK10

- Dead characters from MK9 unlockable in the Krypt, via Story Mode, like in DA.
- DA styled Krypt, with something more than just stick figures.
- Better online (new netcode on a more reliable server).
- TREMOR
- No fart or vomit character gimmicks.
- If they do include Bo Rai Cho, I hope that he has a more serious arsenal of special moves using his bo staff.
- NO KREATE-A-CHARACTER
- NO KREATE-A-FATALITY
- More Stages with Stage Fatalities. NO Death Traps!!!
- 1 Klassic Fatality, 1 NEW Fatality, 1 Friendship, 1 Babality, 1 Brutality for each character
- 1 UNIVERSAL Stage Fatality code (like the Deadpool in MKII)
- Make Sub-Zero a more offensive character, rather than a defensive character (if he's in MK10)
- Give Noob Saibot better combos and make him less of a "Zone / Spam" character (if he's in MK10).

Wu_Lae_and_The_Tengu.png

Wu Lae is the on in the middle

But what if a new character is in the game? :razz:

Then give that character 2 original ones that don't mimic the other fatalities.

My point is:
MK10 should have some character returning from the MK4 thru D era, so, they should have their most iconic fatality redone, plus 1 more original, diverse fatality.
How many head explosion fatalities are there in MK9 ALONE, because the team was limited to a cut-point system????
Give the characters more diverse fatalities that deal with organs spilling out, arms being ripped off (Jax MKII), legs being ripped off, Skin peeling off etc, etc, etc, etc ........
There's no reason why Ermac and Raiden should have the same fatality.

Last edited:
Then give that character 2 original ones that don't mimic the other fatalities.

My point is:
MK10 should have some character returning from the MK4 thru D era, so, they should have their most iconic fatality redone, plus 1 more original, diverse fatality.
How many head explosion fatalities are there in MK9 ALONE, because the team was limited to a cut-point system????
Give the characters more diverse fatalities that deal with organs spilling out, arms being ripped off (Jax MKII), legs being ripped off, Skin peeling off etc, etc, etc, etc ........
There's no reason why Ermac and Raiden should have the same fatality.
Why did they limit themselves to a cut point system in the first place?

My wishlist:

-Return of many MK4-MKD characters
-No Guest Characters except throughout DLC.
-Brutalities
-Cinematic Ending like the ones from MK4
-Ashrah before she defied Quan Chi.
-Secret Hara Kiri for Havik just to bug us all
-Lesser frustrating final boss fight.
-Kreate-a-character (if it gives our characters a list of original moves and fatalities.
-Keep the dead characters DEAD. (Atleast during story mode. It sucks to have Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn dead forever if the others will be alive forever.)

wishlist:

- outfits for more characters besides ninjas
- klassic music for levels to choose on and off from the new ones
- Motaro in the arcade ladder
- Shang Tsung's Kintaro fatality to be there.

Kreate a fighter
Animalities
Friendships
Hara Kiri

Fujin
Havik
Shinnok (this time as a real kick a** boss and unselectable)
Reiko
Tanya
Tremor (as last black dragon member instead of MK4 Jarek)

**** create a fighter.

I'll rage hard if that shit ever comes back.
Just give us Tekken's customization ability.

What pimp did there.....

O-------O I f*cking see it.

As for the Kreate a fatality I dont think i would touch that too be honest. Keep that shit with Soul Calibur and Tekken

Also Tag X-Rays would be oh so nice. Hell maybe even Tag Team Fatalities :).

Too far? Okay *Goes back under his bridge*

Also Tag X-Rays would be oh so nice. Hell maybe even Tag Team Fatalities :).
would kick ass. Alot of fresh combinations could come out of this. But They would start running out of ideas eventually. They already started running out of ideas with mk9's fatalities, a few of em suck hard.

But this idea could still work

-

- Humanization of Sub-Zero via Story Mode (I don't give a F*CK if it's Bi-Han or Kuai Liang, Sub-Zero NEEDS to came back human. Other-wise it's a game breaker for me.) Don't flame me for it. It's just how I feel.

QUOTE]

AMEN, this is my main requirement for MK 10, if he remains a tin can, its a complete deal breaker for me. I also don't care if it's Bi Han or Quai Liang, but there's gonna be alot of pissed Noob fans if they change Bi Han back to Sub. My main point is one way or another, we need our human Sub back!

Specialized intro/outtro dialogue.

Like, for example, Noob's Saibot's intro when he faces Sub-Zero's would be something along the lines, "Hello, brother", or anything that revolves around him actually acknowledging his brother's identity in his intro. His outtro would be something like, "You are too weak and caring to be my brother". Same goes for Liu Kang and Kung Lao, Sonya and Kano, etc.