Your wishlist for MK10

Weren't you the one who said you like Frost?

I could be wrong but I was almost certain you said you liked Frost.

Nope.
You have me confused with someone else.
I've been the one debating NOT having Frost in, in the first place, because she has too many of Sub Zero moves.

I said that I would ACCEPT her being in an MK game if they gave her different moves, and didn't make her Sub Zero with tits, but I like Frost as much as I like Sheeva. :laugh:

Last edited:
Tremor needs to be part of the black dragon like in Ewwww Mk:SF. but I don't think he needs to be a brown ninja either it just don't fits with Kano anymore.

Edit: Also, I want to apologize AMES for being a ass earlier <_<

It's all good dude I'll check my facts and refrain from arguing unless I 100% sure on the subject, but hey I'm not perfect. :)

I still don't really like the idea of Tremor being a Black Dragon member

Kano is the head so unless he and Tremor had some sort of joint partnership (which I wouldn't like either) that means he'd just be Kano's lapdog. In other words, not much better than Hsu Hao since he's just Mavado's *****

Or maybe I'm just more *****y and hard to please than I realize. Yeah, that's probably it

I still don't really like the idea of Tremor being a Black Dragon member

Kano is the head so unless he and Tremor had some sort of joint partnership (which I wouldn't like either) that means he'd just be Kano's lapdog.

Not really.
You see, if Kano and Tremor are both in the Black Dragon, Tremor could end up deserting the Black Dragon and go on his own, or find his own purpose.
Just because Tremor is initially IN the Black Dragon, I don't see why he couldn't just leave, and be a neutral character.
MK needs more neutral characters, IMO.
Tremor could be out to fulfill his own selfish needs.
There's no reason why Tremor can't be an EX-Black Dragon member. ;-)

^^^^^^^^^ Didn't think of that

Doesn't Kabal already kind of fill the "ex-Black Dragon member" void, though? Although he's good so I guess that'd be a good story for Tremor. I totally agree that he should be neutral

Tremor as Kanos hired muscle seems to be a better fit then his lap dog. It gives him the neutral stance and still allowing him to be Black Dragon.

Reptile is loyal

Like Araknyd suggested, I want more characters that are in it for themselves. Tremor could fit that bill instantly

I was really disappointed with what they did to Baraka. At least Mileena had some personality.

Baraka acted like any run-of-the-mill henchman.

I'd like a darker Mk. Through out the whole development of MK2011 Boon and the team kept saying how it was going to be "Darker and grittier". But in my opinion it never got there. It was never that dark or gritty. I think the last dark and gritty mk was mk2. I'm not saying I don't like Mk2011's direction because, obviously, I do. But it's not that dark. I was looking through the concept art and there's mock ups of the stages that looked considerably scarier than what we got. The world of MK we received was much more colorful and more akin to UMK3. Which is fine. No problem, but I'd love to see what a truly dark Mk is like. No cheesy dialogue. Nothing like that. Just scary intimidating characters. Quan Chi for instance.. Right now he looks like a Kiss reject with his white and black makeup. This concept however :
mkquanchi1.jpg

shows a dark, scary Quan Chi. The make-up on his eyes is now replaced by violent scratches. He's a sorcerer from hell.. This is how he should look. Someone to be afraid of. Someone cold, calculated, cunning, and not to mention totally insane. Not someone you'd chuckle at if you saw em' in person. This art direction would be a perfect way to differentiate the next Mortal Kombat from the previous in the series. I want characters that intimidate me, characters that I'm afraid to fight because they're so brutal and serious; not characters that spew cheesy dialogue that I laugh at.