Your wishlist for MK10

Better stage selection system, many people just picked their characters and forget the stages.

I was thinking along the lines of Street fighter were player switch turns in picking the stage.

Online training mode, So you can share tips and tactics with friends and help them up their game.

Well, that's because most people don't really care about the stages (unless they're trying to do a certain stage fatality), they just want to get into the gameplay as soon as they can

Speaking of stages, I hope that they focus much more on creating new stages and maybe bring back a couple of stages like Kombat Tomb and Portal that weren't in MK9. I think that they can just bring back the most popular classic stages from MK9 through DLC (I'm sorta doubting that though, considering MK9 didn't get any stage DLC)

During fatalities like kano's were he puts his fist through the persons body, it really bothers me how the ribs are showing it just looks weird imo.

So i'm hoping they make those kind of fatalities, look different in mk10.

Better stage selection system, many people just picked their characters and forget the stages.

I was thinking along the lines of Street fighter were player switch turns in picking the stage.

Online training mode, So you can share tips and tactics with friends and help them up their game.

Well, that's because most people don't really care about the stages (unless they're trying to do a certain stage fatality), they just want to get into the gameplay as soon as they can

Speaking of stages, I hope that they focus much more on creating new stages and maybe bring back a couple of stages like Kombat Tomb and Portal that weren't in MK9. I think that they can just bring back the most popular classic stages from MK9 through DLC (I'm sorta doubting that though, considering MK9 didn't get any stage DLC)

I hope the stages aren't the way they are in mk9. In mk9 the stages are different length making certain match-ups worse depending on the stage(The pit is the smallest and the rooftops are the biggest). I hope every stage is equal in mk10.

I would love a mode like this, to create a more friendly environment, where people can help each other out.
So many people in the fighting game community are salty, and I think a training mode like this would allow for people to help each other out, rather than each other out.

My only request, if this mode is ever made, is that there be no wins or losses in online training mode, so that you don't get some douche that just wants to wail away on someone.

I care about the stages. I think they add depth to the game's world and would like to see more unique stages in the next game.

Also I'd like most stages to include a fatality.

-Story mode for both 'good' chacracters and 'bad' characters.
-Every Stage have a fatality.
-No guest character/console exclusive characters.
-All characters return + MK 4 characters, I don't really care about adding 'new' characters until MK 11;)
-Return of Galaga or Pong.
-Tag combo throws.
-Less time to perform a fatality.
-Return of an 'aggressive' meter that is actually useful.
-CGI endings.

actually both had their own video games ( before mk was ever created ) on the Atari and NES ect both were horrid here a link of avgn playing nightmare on elmstreet for laughs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p713bNaO4A but I agree nrs should do another game for just those characters.

Yeah... Those games are still not enough. Otherwise, to have the two characters join MK. If they have games that are good as "The Darkness" or "God of War", then they deserve to be in MK!!! But otherwise, forget them. Btw, that video was good. :)

Last edited:
Yes, Freddy Krueger and Kratos should stay as permanent characters in MK because those two OBVIOUSLY don't come from completely unrelated series

Yes, Freddy Krueger and Kratos should stay as permanent characters in MK because those two OBVIOUSLY don't come from completely unrelated series

The more reason Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne) should be in MK! Their games are not completely unrelated. Yes, MK have vampires that come from a different realm but I believe, there should be vampires that are also in Earthrealm when it comes to the story of Bloodrayne. NRS should be able to put those together! Lollipop Chainsaw is already owned by WB. All NRS needs to do is ask Suda 51 for their permission to put that sexy, cute blonde chick in. ;-)

Fulgore is the only guest character I'm interested in
Whatever happened to Killer Instinct.

Also, about brutalities, please make them have the same type of input as the fatalities or as the brutalities in MKSM. No more of that excess button mashing crap from MKT.

Nah freddy is not at all a fighter he's something totally different. Kratos on the other hand can fight hand to hand or Armed with his blades. Nrs trying to stay true to the character completely ed him up. For reasons I have said before. I don't want to sound hypocritical here but if freddy never came back I wouldn't even notice he was gone.

Guest characters should just strictly be DLC.
There's NO reason that a guest character should be on the main roster for MK10.
Now that MK9 made WB a shit-load of money, WB \ NRS should focus on the MK1 thru MK: Deception characters for MK10.

If you want the guest character (like Freddy), then just buy it.
If you don't want the guest character, then don't buy it.
In the end, though, the player should be able to have that choice.
It shouldn't be shoved down the consumers throat, whether they want it or not.

Now that MK9 made WB a shit-load of money, WB \ NRS should focus on the MK1 thru MK: Deception characters for MK10.

This, I totally agree with!!! :)

^This.. Thank you.

I felt as if I was ripped off when freddy was the 4th DLC character.. I spend my 1200 on the season pass and I regret it now.

I don't want guest characters, I want new characters, I'm not talking about revamping those from the 3d era, I want to see them use their creativity to create brand new ones.

I have my thoughts on Dlc. But I understand where you're coming from, The flame Nrs would get is not even worth it in the long run. Kratos was whored out to help another game succeed and for that I'm fine with it, but I would love to see them take another shot at getting him right.