Your wishlist for MK10

ya and when the du duu duuuu part happens the screen should just go a little bit dark and not completely black in the background.

Have A LOT of ideas
1. Have characters like Havik, The MK9 DLC's, Shinnok, Tremor
2. Each person could have 3 fatalities 2 being new ones and the third being a klassic like Kitanas' sweet kiss
3. Make it for the PS Vita and PC so people wont complain (I know I will if its not for vita)
4. 3 player tag
5. Taking place from the end of MK9
6. Bring back Friendships
7. Challenge tower
8. Being able to make your own character with fatalities, weapons, combos and other crap
Triforce 1. Give the vita some exclusives again because Sony might end up like SEGA
Triforce 2. Make Cage be classic as always
So yeah and it would be better if someone made a petition for this :\ #Triforce is just a reference from Top 10 FTW

Last edited:
LOL, it's not that simple. You can't just a "patch" in someone into the Story Mode. That data would have already had to be with that character when you downloaded them

well they should plan ahead when making the game. they should already know what characters are going to be DLC and make the parts with them in the story in the first place then just release those parts with the character later.

well they should plan ahead when making the game. they should already know what characters are going to be DLC and make the parts with them in the story in the first place then just release those parts with the character later.
Only thing about that though... wouldn't it just make more sense to include them from the beginning?

Only thing about that though... wouldn't it just make more sense to include them from the beginning?

mabey, but what about all those random monsters, or those dragons, or motaro??

anyway, i hope theres more "test your _____" in the game.

one of you above said 3 player tag. it sounds interesting, but not 3 players. 3 character tag kinda like on m vs c would be good but not like with 3 players on a team.

Instead of loser finishers such as Friendships, Babalities, and Animalities, how about bringing back the Hara-kiri? I miss that one!

1. Brutalites ( they were in MK9 but was omitted )
2 Cybar Smoke
3 NO FN GAMESPY DECENT ONLINE PLEASE
4 Motaro
5 no lame rewards for challenge tower and kyrpt
6 killing off characters is fine but still allow them to be selectable just add more
7 no guest characters please MK only
that is all for now

Mk10 needs this.

Good
Raiden
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Sonya Blade
Johnny Cage
Jax Briggs
Kurtis Stryker
Bo Rai Cho
Sub-Zero
Cyborg Cyrax
Smoke
Kitana
Jade
Kenshi
Ashrah

Neutral
Noob Saibot
Scorpion
Sektor
Kabal
Rain
Taven

Evil
Kano
Shao Kahn
Onaga
Mileena
Ermac
Sindel
Motaro
Kintaro
Goro
Quan Chi
Reptile
Shinnok
Sheeva
Baraka

Mk10 needs this.

Good
Raiden
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Sonya Blade
Johnny Cage
Jax Briggs
Kurtis Stryker
Bo Rai Cho
Sub-Zero
Cyborg Cyrax
Smoke
Kitana
Jade
Kenshi
Ashrah

Neutral
Noob Saibot
Scorpion
Sektor
Kabal
Rain
Taven

Evil
Kano
Shao Kahn
Onaga
Mileena
Ermac
Sindel
Motaro
Kintaro
Goro
Quan Chi
Reptile
Shinnok
Sheeva
Baraka

lol have you even played mk9? anyway im sure SOME of them will be in mk10.

also im hoping for a level with spikes on the roof.

1. More Arenas
2. Believe it or not more alts
3. Better online
4. Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) human
5. A good storymode. I was just heavily, and I mean heavily disappointed with this one.
6. Put effort into the Mk4-MKA characters
7. Only bring in MK4-MKA characters who deserve it. Copies goodbye (Frost, Kira, Jarek, Shujinko (unless revamped, Kobra (for the hell of it).
8. Quan Chi to die a gruesome death and not be seen for a while, because he left an awful taste in my mouth taking Shang Tsung's thunder in MK9.
9. Raiden to turn full on evil, and possibly become the boss of MK11.
10 Shang Tsung to take a rest for MK10, but come back harder than ever in MK11.
11. This should be the roster for MK10 if we have to reduce it. Meaning that everyone from MK9 can't make it.

1.Scorpion
2.Sub-Zero(Kuai Liang)
3 Noob Saibot (Bi-Han)
4 Raiden
5 Johnny Cage
6 Sonya
7 Jade
8 Smoke
9 Ermac
10 Cyrax
11 Liu Kang
12 Sektor
13 Rain
14 Skarlet
15 Mileena
16 Quan Chi
17 Kenshi

18 Tanya
19 Reiko
20 Kai
21 Fujin
22 Li Mei
23 Bo Rai Cho
24 Mavado
25 Nitara
26 Havik
27 Hotaru
28 Ashrah
29 Sareena
30 Drahmin

DLC:
1. Kitana
2. Reptile
3. New Character
4. New or Guest Character

There we go there's my list of what I want.

Edit:

Oh yea I forgot, a good krypt. One that isn't easy to complete and has actual meaninful prizes. Like one alt should be unlocked through the arcade eding, but they should also have a set of alts exclusive to the krypt so that they can't be found any other way.

Other things that would be nice for the krypt would be something that I thought of called kharacter diaries. These diaries give insight to what the character was seeing during the events while they aren't on screen in story mode. It would give more depth to each character, and allow players to have more insight into their favorite character.

Last edited:
1. More Arenas
2. Believe it or not more alts
3. Better online
4. Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) human
5. A good storymode. I was just heavily, and I mean heavily disappointed with this one.
6. Put effort into the Mk4-MKA characters
7. Only bring in MK4-MKA characters who deserve it. Copies goodbye (Frost, Kira, Jarek, Shujinko (unless revamped, Kobra (for the hell of it).
8. Quan Chi to die a gruesome death and not be seen for a while, because he left an awful taste in my mouth taking Shang Tsung's thunder in MK9.
9. Raiden to turn full on evil, and possibly become the boss of MK11.
10 Shang Tsung to take a rest for MK10, but come back harder than ever in MK11.
11. This should be the roster for MK10 if we have to reduce it. Meaning that everyone from MK9 can't make it.

1.Scorpion
2.Sub-Zero(Kuai Liang)
3 Noob Saibot (Bi-Han)
4 Raiden
5 Johnny Cage
6 Sonya
7 Jade
8 Smoke
9 Ermac
10 Cyrax
11 Liu Kang
12 Sektor
13 Rain
14 Skarlet
15 Mileena
16 Quan Chi
17 Kenshi

18 Tanya
19 Reiko
20 Kai
21 Fujin
22 Li Mei
23 Bo Rai Cho
24 Mavado
25 Nitara
26 Havik
27 Hotaru
28 Ashrah
29 Sareena
30 Drahmin

DLC:
1. Kitana
2. Reptile
3. New Character
4. New or Guest Character

There we go there's my list of what I want.

Edit:

Oh yea I forgot, a good krypt. One that isn't easy to complete and has actual meaninful prizes. Like one alt should be unlocked through the arcade eding, but they should also have a set of alts exclusive to the krypt so that they can't be found any other way.

Other things that would be nice for the krypt would be something that I thought of called kharacter diaries. These diaries give insight to what the character was seeing during the events while they aren't on screen in story mode. It would give more depth to each character, and allow players to have more insight into their favorite character.

I agree with this except all the dead characters from MK9 should be DLC as well as guest characters such as Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne).

:hmpf: No Dlc guest characters unless it's Kratos, I put my foot down kiddos don't make me come back in here. lol

Why do people keep saying "Don't bring back this character unless they're revamped!"

It's pretty obvious that if a character is brought back, they'll most likely be changed up in some