Your wishlist for MK10

If Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne) are in MK10, I hope they will have challenges in the Challenge Tower where Juliet fights zombies and Rayne fights vampires. It'd be more cool if some of those zombies and vampires are actually the MK kombatants with Skarlet and/or Nitara being bosses that Rayne would have to fight while Zombie Liu Kang and Havik can be a bosses that Juliet would have to fight.

I certainly hope not. MK9 became a huge success due to the many GOOD changes it offered, wouldn't want them to lose track of what's good for MK again :p

I certainly hope not. MK9 became a huge success due to the many GOOD changes it offered, wouldn't want them to lose track of what's good for MK again :p

Oh they will keep what's good in MK. It's just that it'll be better if my suggestions were made to happen.

About the arm dismemberment:
Next time when an opponent's arms are sliced off, they should looked sliced off and not ripped off. For instance, when Kitana slices her victim's arms off with her fans, the bones are still sticking out. It doesn't look cool. I'd be ok with the bones sticking out if it was an arm rip such as Jax's. That's my suggestion for any future patch or in the future of MK.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping for sub zero to be human and maybe even a new take on his two deception outfits (those two outfits were the s***)
Tremor obviously
I would really like to see another free roam story (Deception style not so much Armageddon)
Revamped Jarek
Kinda wanna see Baraka with his mk gold look (anybody?)
Wouldn't mind chess and puzzle kombat back

I will say I'm really curious to see what they do with the next game do to the fact that the next game is covering the timeline in which the character designs started to become more complex and each character really started to stand out. Not to say they didn't do a fantastic job on mk9 character designs, they did an amazing job, but I'm wondering if they are gonna have that same kind of evolution of the characters going from mk9 to mk10.

Last edited:
Jarek (Revamped and original)
Chess Kombat w/online play
Tanya
Krypt like Deadly Alliance's
Better Music!
Better fatality music!
Another story mode
Tag team intros with both characters on screen, not just one
Tag team to work like SFxT's where if one character dies, the round is over
NO CHALLENGE TOWER
Shinnok like he was in MK4
NO SKARLET
Rain
Kenshi
Stryker
Smoke
A humorous Johnny Cage like usual
Raiden dies and gets replaced
Friendships please!
NO SLUTTY OUTFITS except for Mileena
Test your's to make another return
Fujin
NO REIKO
Noob Saibot to make an epic return in some way
Endings like Tekken, not slideshows
Unique stages like MK9's Street'
More stage fatalities
EXCLUSIVES FOR BOTH CONSOLES
No dumbass DLC like Freddy

I agree with you on everything (Except Skarlet and Challenge tower) especially the fatality music if anything i want it to sound similar to this

oh and music in general i would want to sound similar to mk4 and deadly alliance

Challenge tower is alright, it does add some interesting content, but I don't think anyone would really want to replay it again except for the ones where you can play as unplayable characters. So instead I think its better they focus on a minigame like Chess Kombat which has much more replay value.

Challenge tower is alright, it does add some interesting content, but I don't think anyone would really want to replay it again except for the ones where you can play as unplayable characters. So instead I think its better they focus on a minigame like Chess Kombat which has much more replay value.

Oh yeah! Chess Kombat should return.

For the Sub-Zero/Cyber Sub/ Noob thing, I think they should go with something along those lines:

In the Soulnado, Noob gets separated into two beings, Bi Han, the new badass neutral Subby, and Noob, a pure evil shadow being. Cyber Sub could remain, maybe call him by his original codename, Tundra, or something like that.

- i hope the fatalities are less cinematic and more brutal. like i want them to be so serious that you might feel sorry for the victom. like when you see the fatalities you should be shocked at what you see and not saying "hahaha".
- make the females look different from each other. with the exception of sonya, in mk9 they all were dressed almost the same but with different colours.
- free roaming story mode like on deception.
- hopefully there will be different pictures in the main menue screen, unlike mk9 where it was always scorpion uppercutting sub-zero.
- no adding characters in dlc that have no part in the story. if youre going to add dlc characters then add a patch with them in the story mode.
- like nasty freak said, make the slicees look like slices and the rips look like rips.
- multiple intros before fights.

- i hope the fatalities are less cinematic and more brutal. like i want them to be so serious that you might feel sorry for the victom. like when you see the fatalities you should be shocked at what you see and not saying "hahaha".
- make the females look different from each other. with the exception of sonya, in mk9 they all were dressed almost the same but with different colours.
- free roaming story mode like on deception.
- hopefully there will be different pictures in the main menue screen, unlike mk9 where it was always scorpion uppercutting sub-zero.
- no adding characters in dlc that have no part in the story. if youre going to add dlc characters then add a patch with them in the story mode.
- like nasty freak said, make the slicees look like slices and the rips look like rips.
- multiple intros before fights.

This is good too. But, I'm still crossing my fingers for Lollipop Chainsaw and Bloodrayne!!! ;-)

Easier challenge tower challenges. The ones on PSVita Bonus tower are often too damned hard for someone like me who is not a hardcore gamer. Just because I'm not a hardcore gamer doesn't mean I don't have the right to the extra content. Lets face it, I did buy it after all....LOL

Easier challenge tower challenges. The ones on PSVita Bonus tower are often too damned hard for someone like me who is not a hardcore gamer. Just because I'm not a hardcore gamer doesn't mean I don't have the right to the extra content. Lets face it, I did buy it after all....LOL

Yeah it should get easier everytime we try again.

Last time they tried to be all "serious" with the fatalities and shit, we got MK4 (love MK4 btw, but that game is goofy as all hell)

LOL, it's not that simple. You can't just a "patch" in someone into the Story Mode. That data would have already had to be with that character when you downloaded them

I agree with you on everything (Except Skarlet and Challenge tower) especially the fatality music if anything i want it to sound similar to this

oh and music in general i would want to sound similar to mk4 and deadly alliance

oh how much i hated that fatality music...

Another thing that bothered me was how short the ladder mode was even though I played on expert. You should play more matches depending on what difficulty you choose.

Beginner and easy= 10
Medium= 15
Hard= 20
Expert= 25
Add a endurance mode also. I really would like to see how long I could last fighting AI on expert mode.

I want a whole new training mode also.. MK9's training mode was so basic, but when we look at MvC3's you could edit almost everything about the player and the training dummy.

A online replay system would be cool. It could really help the players who like to watch over their gameplay and break down and analyze what they did right and wrong.

I want new things in the game that would help replay value.. TBH I could careless if we have guest characters and Costumes cause eventually we either will get tired of them or we won't like them from the start.

Last edited:
I really want (as much as I know people would hate it) Kratos to be an official side character, It would make me comeback. Because as it sits now off of Mk9, I'm kind of on the fence on weather or not I want to pick it up.

An I really want to see what Nrs would change and what they would improve on.
I myself know the QTE's were a waste of time. His damage was off, his speed was wrong. And believe it or not he didn't even have to use his blades of Exile Kratos knows hand to hand Kombat. I just think there is more they could have done with him in MK. Thats one thing I hate about guest characters he most likely won't make it a habit of handing kahn and company their asses. =/

Last edited:
Jarek (Revamped and original)
Chess Kombat w/online play
Tanya
Krypt like Deadly Alliance's
Better Music!
Better fatality music!
Another story mode
Tag team intros with both characters on screen, not just one
Tag team to work like SFxT's where if one character dies, the round is over
NO CHALLENGE TOWER
Shinnok like he was in MK4
NO SKARLET
Rain
Kenshi
Stryker
Smoke
A humorous Johnny Cage like usual
Raiden dies and gets replaced
Friendships please!
NO SLUTTY OUTFITS except for Mileena
Test your's to make another return
Fujin
NO REIKO
Noob Saibot to make an epic return in some way
Endings like Tekken, not slideshows
Unique stages like MK9's Street'
More stage fatalities
EXCLUSIVES FOR BOTH CONSOLES
No dumbass DLC like Freddy

Really? I think MK9's is the best fatality theme ever.