Your wishlist for MK10

@Araknyd_Commander & Quan_Chi_13

Due to technical difficulties, it was either two-legged Motaro or no Motaro at all in MKA, and I have reason to believe the same situation will hold up in future MK games.

Due to technical difficulties, it was either two-legged Motaro or no Motaro at all in MKA, and I have reason to believe the same situation will hold up in future MK games.

You'd be wrong just look at God of war 3 it had fully four legged Centaurs that fought. I'm sure it's much easier to make them move in a 2-D plane then in a full 3-D*spektrum. NRS could do it :)

Last edited:

You'd be wrong just look at God of war 3 it had fully four legged Centaurs that fought. I'm sure it's much easier to make them move in a 2-D plane then in a full 3-D*spektrum. NRS could do it :)

It's 2012.
MK9 is on a different engine, and all they would have to animate is 2 more legs.
Goro and Kintaro each have 4 arms, sometimes with 2 arms doing something, while the other 2 arms do something else.

If X-Ray is your concern, then they could disable X-Rays being done on Motaro the same way that they disable throws on the boss characters.

I'll give them that excuse in 2005 \ 2006 as the software was limited, but in 2012, when you're making games on the UE3, it's a bull-shit excuse.
Especially in a 2D plane, like Ames mentioned.

Well, Motaro belongs in the glue factory, anyway, so I don't care how many legs he has! Hopefully, he has ZERO legs in his next appearance!

Guests as DLC, FINE.
If they are DLC, people can choose to or NOT to download them.
The problem is that they won't do that.
Console specific characters (like Kratos) would most likely be included in the main roster, and if that's the case, I'd rather not have them in AT ALL.

Kreate A Fighter = Kreate A Fatality.
DO. NOT. WANT!!!
Aside from the MK:A characters feeling like they were rushed to meet a deadline, 2-legged Motaro and KAF are among the top WORST things to ever happen to the MK franchise.

Well you forget to mention that anyone who goes to offline tournaments HAVE to play DLC/DL it and play against them. Otherwise how will they learn the matchup?

If you plan on staying home and playing online 24/7 and never giving competition a shot then ya. you can just NOT buy DLC and pretend it never existed.

But people like me are FORCED to buy these characters if I want a shot at winning/placing well.

Well you forget to mention that anyone who goes to offline tournaments HAVE to play DLC/DL it and play against them. Otherwise how will they learn the matchup?

If you plan on staying home and playing online 24/7 and never giving competition a shot then ya. you can just NOT buy DLC and pretend it never existed.

But people like me are FORCED to buy these characters if I want a shot at winning/placing well.

I think you misunderstood my point.
My point was more about not wanting guest characters on the MAIN roster, to begin with.
MK9 sold well and made NRS & WB a ton of $$$.
I'm hoping that means that MK10 can lay off the gimmicky guest character stuff.
People who bring up that guest characters should be on the main roster will counter-argue that NRS would do it because not everyone has an internet connection.
While they do have a point, it's f***ing 2012.
GET AN INTERNET CONNECTION.
Either that, or put them in the Krypt, where I don't HAVE to unlock them.
I'm just asking for NRS to give the players a choice.

For Example:
Had Kratos been an unlcokable character in the Krypt, I wouldn't have had to unlock him, and he would still be available to tourney players at no additional cost.

Last edited:
I agree with the posts above, I would rather have 1 or 2 really well thought out characters and maybe 3 or 4 revamped and retooled characters from the previous MK universe. You can also release 3-4 characters that don't fit in the main story as DLC. Who knows? bosses could be playable as well. A roster of 28-33 seems reasonable in today's fighting games. But I would rather have them focus on tighter and deeper combat. They could release 20 fighters as long as each of them was deeply developed and taken care of.

I would like Kreate a fighter to return, it was great in MKA but for this next game I am not sure if it fits.

I agree with this. But as I said about kreated characters, it should be like how it was in Soul Calibur 4 and 5 where the custom characters have the style or "soul" of original characters including the exact fatalities or they can separate the fatalities for players to choose what fatalities to use. Just recycled fatalities. No need to customize the fatalities itself. But of course, we could customize the voices too. Doing this will have them focus more on other important things in KAK and other features of the game. Therefore, that would be fair enough.

Puzzle and Chess Kombat
Friendships/brutalities/new -ality
FMV arcade endings
Two different unlockable endings in the story mode of the game
BETTER ****ING KRYPT CONTENT (no more staff pictures plz)
Special character intros based on character relationships
A better Challenge Tower reward
Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain
All the MK4 characters (Jarek can go either way for me, don't really give a shit)
BETTER ****ING MUSIC (yes, that means no more demonic stripper music)
A not tryhard announcer
Havik
More Netherrealm stages
Less animalistic female faces
A Game Over screen
Better fatality presentation like in MK2 and MK4
No more Shao Kahn
A badass Shinnok

Last edited:
1. Animalities.
2. Harakiri
3. Bring back mini games(Not so much the racing but definitely the chess.)
4. Tonya
5. Reiko
6. Free Roam Story Mode
7. More unlockable characters
8. Some new exclusive characters(Jason?)
9. Female cyber ninjas would be kinda cool, something new.
10. New characters of course.
11. Moving on with the story and exploring the world of MK in depth.
12. More classic costumes.

Jarek (Revamped and original)
Chess Kombat w/online play
Tanya
Krypt like Deadly Alliance's
Better Music!
Better fatality music!
Another story mode
Tag team intros with both characters on screen, not just one
Tag team to work like SFxT's where if one character dies, the round is over
NO CHALLENGE TOWER
Shinnok like he was in MK4
NO SKARLET
Rain
Kenshi
Stryker
Smoke
A humorous Johnny Cage like usual
Raiden dies and gets replaced
Friendships please!
NO SLUTTY OUTFITS except for Mileena
Test your's to make another return
Fujin
NO REIKO
Noob Saibot to make an epic return in some way
Endings like Tekken, not slideshows
Unique stages like MK9's Street'
More stage fatalities
EXCLUSIVES FOR BOTH CONSOLES
No dumbass DLC like Freddy

If Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne) are in MK10, I hope they will have challenges in the Challenge Tower where Juliet fights zombies and Rayne fights vampires. It'd be more cool if some of those zombies and vampires are actually the MK kombatants with Skarlet and/or Nitara being bosses that Rayne would have to fight while Zombie Liu Kang and Havik can be a bosses that Juliet would have to fight.