Your wishlist for MK10

I strongly wish for:

Animalities
Friendships.
gory fatalities again
and BO RAI CHO. I don't care if he stills farts and pukes. He must get in MK10.

and BO RAI CHO. I don't care if he stills farts and pukes. He must get in MK10.

Not no, but HELL NO!!!

If Bo Rai Cho comes back, NRS better make him serious, and give him more moves other than that bo staff.
None of that last generation goofy fart and vomit crap.

I'd like his personality to stay a little goofy, but yeah, the fart/vomit jokes need to go

That's what I meant.
I wouldn't mind him being a little goofy, but the rest, no.
I think NRS could do an AWESOME job with Bo Rai Cho, if they re-in-vision him right.
Stryker, Sheeva and Sindel were 3 characters that I didn't care for back in the MK3 days, and even though I still don't like them, NRS has done a better job with them this time around.

After MK9, I'm convinced that with a little bit of extra time and effort, NRS can do justice to just about ANY character in previous MK lore, in the next MK games.

I think NRS could do an AWESOME job with Bo Rai Cho, if they re-in-vision him right.

make him more like a wise yet somewhat goofy mentor type character. Thats whats missing in a game based off of old kung fu asian movies.
They had the right idea with him, but they messed him up and made him into a total joke.

Brutalities should be activated against an opponent who has a "danger" life bar or on "Finish Him/Her". The brutality should be like a throw move where the character grabs the enemy an then does the brutality and the input should be like a fatality's.

We know that Shinnok will try to invade Earthrealm, but I kept thinking to myself that it can't be that simple. It can't just be the same plot of Shinnok invading Earthrealm all over again. Then an interesting thought came to mind: what happened to the Shinnok in the original timeline?

The one that fought in the Armageddon battle was merely a copy and since Shao Kahn and Raiden were the final fighters, the copy must've been killed. So what was the real Shinnok up to? Surely he was paying attention to the battle and must have seen the final fight between Shao Kahn and Dark Raiden. If he somehow figured out that Raiden sent messages to his past self, then maybe Shinnok could do the same! It makes sense, right? How else could Shinnok's plan "worked to perfection"? Of course it's a theory on my end, but a reasonable one nonetheless. This would certainly put a more interesting twist in the new timeline.

Also I would like to see more focus on Orderrealm and Chaosrealm because they look like cool plotlines that got very little involevement in Mortal Kombat Deception, more touching on the Saurian and Vampire races, and new gods to accompany Fujin, Raiden and Shinnok.

Last edited:
Kitana is dead and under Quan Chi's control, so even if Kitana were to kill Raiden, it would be involuntarily and not under the premise of Kitana avenging Liu Kang's apparent death

A funnier Mokap
Some characters return and some characters not commin' back
A story with less plot holes (not saying the previous one was bad)
Have bosses be playable and toned down for the balanced!
Make female characters look less like a... I'm not sure if it's okay if I should rhyme with go...
Have a couple of new characters.
Some FMV Endings
DLC characters that aren't... are... I uh...
The rhymes suck anyway... SO HAH!

Last edited:
:rofl: Mokap?

People who call moves,specials, normals etc.. "Cheap" are usually bad or can't compete with others, just sayin'

:rofl: Mokap?

People who call moves,specials, normals etc.. "Cheap" are usually bad or can't compete with others, just sayin'
Mokap is pretty much the Dan Hibiki of Mortal Kombat (He's intentionally stupid). Heck they made Styrker cool (though never a bad character in terms of gameplay... At least I don't think so), so why not make Mokap funnier?

I think it was only just a few moves that went out of hand. Then again the ones I'm referring to I think are fixed, (I could or of swore Sektor's teleports are weaker now, not that I'm complaining, and just to let you guys I'm a Sektor player, So I'm saying this for everyone's sake not mine but I'll change my post anyway since they are fixing the problems)

These are a couple of changes that may be small but I think would help out plenty as they make a new MK game.

1. Need to work on bringing out the color scheme.
-The characters looked great but the colors need to be brighter and pop off the back ground. This was one of the great things about the old MK games. When you were fighting the back ground was the background and the characters stuck out nice and clear.
-The old character select screen + backgrounds were darker and overall just fit better.
-Some of the alternate costume colors were too similar (Kabal, Reptile, Stryker...) which makes it confusing for competitive online play if you both pick the same character and costume. Also it varies things up and makes customizing your character more fun.

2. Sound
-Keep the retro music select! That was awesome (bring back some of the original character themes if you can for in game play) It would be awesome to hear the old scorpion/ reptile/ smoke/ mortal kombat theme song if you can.
-Some of the sounds including the announcer were pretty weak. Needs to sound more menacing. Over the top.

3.Characters
- Bring back the character Roster from MK9, even if they don't fit with the story. Additional characters would be nice and fun for the team to create and reinvent but the Roster brought back all of the favorites and must have characters from MK1-MK3 minus Rain :(
Fighting games are not like they used to be, in today's fighting game the OG should have a complete character roster. The team can play around and have fun with extra characters in the form of DLC but the original characters make the game a must buy. Nobody should feel left out.
-Costumes-> The more costumes, the more variety. Especially if you only play 1 main.
-Bosses-> Playing as Goro/ Shao Khan/ Motaro/ in story mode or ladder would be really fun. Keep them OP and restrict them to offline play only!!! No need to re-balance them for ranked matches.
-Dummy character- This could be a secret unlockable but personally i always find it fun to have one obviously underpowered character to play as. This could be a "generic ninja", "meat", "mokap" guy. It would give stronger players a handicap and challenge. If you could win with them online it would be a huge reward.
-Some of the faces and hair could be worked on.

4. Online
-Fixed online code from launch. Obviously this helped kill competitive play from the start.
-Free online? this would increase the popularity of the game. I guess that would be up to WB.
-Punish those who back out. Don't know if this is possible but players who back out need to be rewarded with the loss.

5. Story Mode
-Awesome, as of right now it is unparallelled with any other fighting series. I will be curious to see if it follows the MK9 story or runs along the lines with the movie.
-The story and characters are what make MK series great and keep the series going!

6. Gameplay
-Add animalities, friendships, brutalities. Stuff they didn't have time to do last time.
-IMO X-Rays were so great along with the addition of the meter but they happened too frequently.
-I don't really have too much to say about making tighter gameplay, the pro community would know how to tighten up things like that. But I do like how Mortal Kobat caters to new players and has good tutorials. It brings a new audience.

Overall MK9 was a step in the right direction. It went back to pleasing the fans in every way possible. The switch from 3D-2D while bringing back the shocking gruesomeness and characters we all know and love. the pressure is on NRS to not take a step back in the wrong direction in any facet. I hope WB games gives them the freedom and length to produce yet another great installment in the series!

If we're talkin guest characters, I myself have a few ideas.

kenshiro.jpg

Kenshiro Form Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star)

raoh.jpg

Raoh from Hokuto No Ken

ash.jpg

Ash from the Evil Dead series

That's it for me at least (Of course I don't want them see the two series in one game... Though Evil Dead vs Hokuto No Ken would be something... Pretty it wouldn't be the good... But at least interesting I guess...)