Your wishlist for MK10

^^^^^
thats what you said. it wasnt any of your business so just stay the hell out and dont keep going on about it. also why dont you read my post right?? i never said that YOU called me and idiot. and i dont really give a shit if i sounded defensive, im not going to take this shit from you. if i have something to say to you ill say it. SO JUST ****ING DROP IT ALREADY!

How is this guy allowed to continue on with his ********? I've received mod spankings for less!

How is this guy allowed to continue on with his ********? I've received mod spankings for less!

There is this CRAZY button called 'report'.

No one here seems to like using it but will take a dump on the mods for not attending to trouble.

We try to read as many threads as we can but obviously can't get through every single one of them, which is why we ask for you guys to help us by reporting it so we can take care of it. I responded the other day but I don't recall seeing anything. If I missed anything earlier, I had only opened the page I responded on because it was the latest page at the time, responded on my phone, and then that was it.

Not one person in this thread reported any of those posts.

Everyone needs to chill out in this thread and people need to start using the report button so we can stop stuff before it gets way too out of hand =)

~Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
There is this CRAZY button called 'report'.

No one here seems to like using it but will take a dump on the mods for not attending to trouble.

We try to read as many threads as we can but obviously can't get through every single one of them, which is why we ask for you guys to help us by reporting it so we can take care of it. I responded the other day but I don't recall seeing anything. If I missed anything earlier, I had only opened the page I responded on because it was the latest page at the time, responded on my phone, and then that was it.

Not one person in this thread reported any of those posts.

Everyone needs to chill out in this thread and people need to start using the report button so we can stop stuff before it gets way too out of hand =)

~Thanks, guys.

I don't pop in enough to be the "reporter" type. But I just found it funny how every time I DO pop in, I see that guy tweaking out over something. *shrug* Wasn't taking a dump on the mods. lol

ok everyone, lets all hug n make up.

oh and NOOO GUEST CHARACTERS!

- they should make combo breakers only take 1 bar from your meter instead of 2.
- more stage fatalities

Ehh, that would just reward zoners even more.
There would be no real point to practice combos since an opponent will be able to break it every time since they build bar from getting damaged.

Give Skarlet a story in the next story mode.
Make Clayton Carmine the guest character.
BO RAI CHO
Fix the cheap bazillion hit combo system.
<------------ Would actually make a badass guest across all platforms.

Last edited:
ok everyone, lets all hug n make up.

oh and NOOO GUEST CHARACTERS!

- more stage fatalities
tumblr_lp6u33pkPS1qeubzt.gif

You know I still love you, Quan :love:

And yeah, every stage should have their own fatalities this time

what happened to the music composers of the 3d era? or are they the same?

just saying that mk9's music could have been better fitting

Gif= saved

But since when did Misty ever appear on Cartoon Network? Other than that cameo appearance she once made when May was around

i only said that to annoy vital, bruzzy :laugh:

tarkatans are half-demon anyway, so that makes mileena 25% demon

but for real doe, sub zero need a MUCH better theme in mk10, not that depressing shit he had in mk9