Your wishlist for MK10

i know im not the first one to say this but they need to bring back the dynamic camera angles that play when you grapple an opponent i personally believe that will add on to the ouch factor.

even though this won't effect gameplay i would like for the attack animations to have a blur effect to them like tekken

and bring back multi-tier levels but have optional where you can turn them on or off

i know im not the first one to say this but they need to bring back the dynamic camera angles that play when you grapple an opponent i personally believe that will add on to the ouch factor.

even though this won't effect gameplay i would like for the attack animations to have a blur effect to them like tekken

and bring back multi-tier levels but have optional where you can turn them on or off

The grapple animations were god like, but a waste of time and it slows down gameplay and the player in the lead loses momentum.

Kitana's old throw had her in slow motion as she flipped over the opponent.

The blur idea sounds cool though :)

If they let me customize Mileena.. nvrmind <_<

i don't mean slow it down but just put it in a different angle to add a little "omph" to it

Yea but later on it's going to be lame and cheesy and seeing them all the time.. Like the Fatalities. I just D+4 someone or grab them to move on to the next match and to show respect.

How about KAK characters couldn't be used online...and on they could also make you be able to make your own fatality for your character....maybe even a make a Xray... ( No, I do not mean Kreate a Fatality from armageddon , I mean a completely different system specifically for your Kreated character... ( For example: on your fatality part when creating your character you would have a variety of ways to put it for your character....sorta like this.... It would list a type of fatality your character would do..
it could say like, " behead, spine rip, head burst, fire burn, freeze , etc.... Then it would list the type of way you would do that fatality.... For example : Spine rip fatality, Gruesomely....

Tell me what you think about this..

KAK just doesn't interest me at all, sorry

No one that I imagine could be and play as great as the established MK characters

No then people would bish about their characters not being playable online, Create a X-ray would be useless also. Eventually people would learn the basics to winning and Key factors to winning like Meter management resulting in less people using Xrays.

The fatality part is cool but some people just want to move on to the next match instead of wasting time watching the same thing over and over after the first few weeks of release.

No creation anything. why not spend that time making better new characters and not that shittastic stuff from last generation.

That's why they should allow online, and make at least 25 slots for characters so you can have a variety of fatalities.....

Also , every time you've created a new character that works well, and then seen their fatality being done on an enemy,
you feel a feeling of accomplishment...... You get what I mean?

I'm a fan of sub zero and I think it would be cool to make like a long lost member of his clan or something, now that would be a good idea. The create a character would let you make your own " Story mode" if you wanted to....

Please use the edit button.

~Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
0 frame walking. In order to walk a different direction you have to finish your step frames. This imo makes the game feel a little clunky.

ImSoEpic said:
I'm a fan of sub zero and I think it would be cool to make like a long lost member of his clan or something, now that would be a good idea. The create a character would let you make your own " Story mode" if you wanted to....

Dude that is an awful Idea sub zero is lin kuei. He don't even like being call a ninja. The story is set for a reason leave that stuff to SC and rpgs. It's not for MK.

Quan Chi

Shut yo ass up and chill the hell out

Thank ye :)

^^^^^
thats what you said. it wasnt any of your business so just stay the hell out and dont keep going on about it. also why dont you read my post right?? i never said that YOU called me and idiot. and i dont really give a shit if i sounded defensive, im not going to take this shit from you. if i have something to say to you ill say it. SO JUST ****ING DROP IT ALREADY!

Lol-he-mad.jpg

Yeah, no shit, I read yo whole post, that's why I replied the way I did :laugh:

And, ummm, who the f*ck is you to be tellin' me who or who not I can reply to? Last time I checked, this is a public forum, I can reply to whoever I want. And the fact remains is that you came at my boi Low liked he f*cked yo b*tch, and with that said, I felt like I wanted to help him out, and there's nothing you could say to me to prevent me from doing just that. You still seem to completely ignore the fact that BOTH me and Low were jokin' around with ya, and even funnier, I like how you tell me to drop shit when you the only one in this thread that's even mad right now. I certainly ain't even mad, I'm actually LOLing at you right now. Even worse, you butthurt over some shit that happened like what? Two or three days ago? I done already went on to discussing ideas for MK10 in here. You skipped over all that just to reply to me and continue to whine about me telling to you to shut up when it was a JOKE. So, I don't see how anyone but you need to drop anythang.

So, I said it before and I'll say it again seriously: STFU, chill the hell out, and don't tell me to "stay the hell out" of anything especially since Low has only replied to you TWICE and left the thread after that, so really this is only between you and ME

With all that said, carry on everyone else :)

Last edited: