Your wishlist for MK10

"According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS"
This is very, very very vague....

I really doubt NRS would let that leak if it were true, especially this early from release.
And what the hell is going to fly out of the snow forest? lol

A polar bear...what else lmao!!!

I'd be down with that.
Would be much better than the classic animality at least.

Although he mentions that each stage will have a specific animal. Boon already said that not every stage will have a stage fatality.

Doesn't mean the animality has to be the same thing as a stage fatality.

Saw this on Tumblr, can anyone confirm?

"Possibly...Animality? confirmed!
According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS, Boon said that this final movement is back in a simple way.
Each Level will have a Animal That will come out and will kill the person, you will not change into the animal.
Apparently there is a giant animal of mythical proportions of each stage we seen so far, for example, a Megalodon coming out from the sea in The Kove.
More than a Animality, it looks more like a Stage Fatality.

What do you think?"

I've been suggesting this very idea as a way for animalities to com back without involving cheesy morphing.
It would still be an Animality (aka death by animal), with a darker tonality to it.
Outworld Marketplace has the tiger and The Jungle has the alligator.
I'd LOVE to see this happen.

YES!!!! That would be so sweet! Like... a nod to oldschool MK, yet something new... like... perfect blend... It must happen!

I've been suggesting this very idea as a way for animalities to com back without involving cheesy morphing.
It would still be an Animality (aka death by animal), with a darker tonality to it.

It's not a bad idea, that i can agree with but i wonder how would it be done. Generic Stage animals killing the opponent or the characters respected Animal counter part coming out and killing them?

Ideas:
Sub Zero/Snow Forrest- Apparently there are wolves running in the background. So maybe the pack can attack and maul the opponent. Or would you like a Polar Bear to come out and attack.

It's not a bad idea, that i can agree with but i wonder how would it be done. Generic Stage animals killing the opponent or the characters respected Animal counter part coming out and killing them?

Ideas:
Sub Zero/Snow Forrest- Apparently there are wolves running in the background. So maybe the pack can attack and maul the opponent. Or would you like a Polar Bear to come out and attack.

No.
My idea was that the animals that are already in the stage background would kill the opponent.
Maybe the winner can kick, punch, uppercut or push the loser into the animal and the animal kills them.

For example:
Winner pushes the opponent into the lion in the Outworld Marketplace stage, and the lion kills the opponent.

I hope there's a lava stage inside a volcano.

One, it would be a cool place to fight.

Two, Magmar could finish you off LOL.
250px-126Magmar.png

No.
My idea was that the animals that are already in the stage background would kill the opponent.
Maybe the winner can kick, punch, uppercut or push the loser into the animal and the animal kills them.

For example:
Winner pushes the opponent into the lion in the Outworld Marketplace stage, and the lion kills the opponent.

I can can live with stage animals coming out and killing the opponent.

[MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION], I would like a lava stage too. maybe Blaze will come out and incinerate the opponent. Even a combined Pit I & II, random stage fatality. Opponent splatters on the ground and then the spikes pop up impaling them. Or vice versa. they fall on the spikes and then they retract leaaving the opponent on the ground with multiple punctured holes in them.

As much as I don't really care too much for Johnny Cage, part of me wants to see the darker re-imagining of Original 7 all in MKX with the variations (especially these "aged" variations that Boon speaks of), so for this wishlist I'll make a 1-time exception for Johnny.

Updated wishlist:

- The Original 7 (4 are confirmed, with 3 remaining)
- Goro (confirmed)
- Fujin (hoping for him to be confirmed)
- Better Online Mode
- 1 VS CPU
- MK4 Team Mode

Anything else in MKX, aside from those listed characters would just be extra for me.

As much as I don't really care too much for Johnny Cage, part of me wants to see the darker re-imagining of Original 7 all in MKX with the variations (especially these "aged" variations that Boon speaks of), so for this wishlist I'll make a 1-time exception for Johnny.

I think exactly the same. Never liked Johnny at all, but in the style the game is, I hope they can make him in a more interesting and deep way.

Sent from GT-S5830B in Netherrealm, where someone could use a call to tell Scorpion the truth.

There is a snake in the Jungle stage too! Yes, i'm pretty sure it is going to happen, and i'll be very happy with it too.

While i do like the death by animals from the stage ideas, but im still wishing Brutalities is the ALITY that makes the return.