Your wishlist for MK10

Neither did Motor Kombat, but I know lots of people who want it back, and I enjoyed the hell out of Motor Kombat myself.

even though having different character variations doesnt really fill the void of not having tag team, I think its sufficient, it will give the team more to work with and give us a finished product. I want each character to have 4-5 outfits, different colors to choose from, limited customization, the krypt is a must have.

If Ed really wants to please a lot of fans with some nostalgic "stuff", he should throw this back in, but only as such a difficult thing to find out, that it will probably take about 1 year lol

5EOUqqC.jpg

So this is an original character that I'm still working on. What do you think?

Oklarth Wraith. A dark demon-esque Demigod inspired from Greek Mythology. He is equipped with the power to use darkness around him. This includes shadows around him and his opponent. This would make it where he would be able to interact to the environment in different ways that other characters on the roster wouldn't be able to. He'd have a move where he could actually use the shadow of the opponent to restrain the opponent, leaving them open for an attack. His combo attacks and special attacks would consist of several different shadow moves that would carry the combo. Staying in a dark area enhances his strength slightly until the opponent brings him out of the darkness in some way. The darkness would be made by Oklarth himself. His three movesets with be very different from one another.
Shadowplay: This moveset consists of the use of shadows to carry combos and use darkness to his advantage during a good majority of the match. His combos would be big, but low in damage. This moveset would make him more agile than his other two movesets. He has the ability to dash into the air. Oklarth will be able to use his shadow and the opponent's shadow to continue combos. Oklarth has the ability to have the opponent's shadow mirror the attacks of Oklarth for a short period of time. This will lower the damage, but double the amount of hits used. It will be ended after several seconds. Oklarth is able to warp into the ground and come back up after a few seconds to dodge projectiles. The enhanced version allows Oklarth to rise up from the ground and grab the opponent, hitting them a few times before jumping off.
Foul-Demon: This is a more heavy damage moveset. He would be using more attacks from his weapons (Shadow Blades) and fists. This would allow him to carry shorter combos but keep a higher damage input. With this moveset, he would have a counter move called Shadow Trap. This could only work on mid attacks and low attacks. It would consist of the opponent attacking, but then getting caught in some black goo. It would keep him planted on the ground, trying to free himself. This would allow for the second attack: Darker Than an Eclipse. This would allow him to stab the opponent multiple times, causing the opponent to be weakened for 5 seconds.
Eclipse: This moveset is more of a counter-heavy moveset. With this moveset, our character is able to make a different counter from highs, mids, and lows. Each counter gives our character a different ability for a short period of time. This would allow for some good time to do a quick combo that does a lot of damage. His projectiles in all three movesets will be very limited to either Shadow Balls or Sword Throws. This moveset gives our character the ability to teleport. The enchanced version of the teleport will teleport you behind the person, but then teleport back to your original area. This would be good for mixups.
X-Ray: Our character would perform this with a very quick Shadow Trap that can only be used in the air. Basically, the Shadow Trap should be used if the opponent is jumping. This will leave our character some time to grab the opponent's feet, slamming his head on the ground. It would crack his skull in a rough manner. He would then bring up one leg of the opponent, kicking it into the side and breaking the femur in half. Finally, the opponent will lay on the ground, dazed as our character slams his heel on the opponent's stomach. This will cause our opponent to throw up blood.
Fatality 1: This will be performed full-screen. The character will walk up to the opponent, kicking him down onto his knees. He will then stab at the opponent's shoulders, keeping him in place as the blades touch the ground. Then, our character will raise both of his hands up slowly. A huge amount of shadowy creatures will emerge, slowly picking off pieces of the opponent's flesh one by one. Afterwards, there will be just a bloody skeleton left. Then, those said creatures will pull the skeleton under the ground.

I want a cave arena!

a) It will be homage to Nitara (regardless if she's in the game or not)
b) It will be dark, thus it will be hard to see in it. Characters with fire abilities will have an advantage, but so will Nitara (if she's in the game)

Can you imagine it? The darkness... the unknown... the uncertainty... the water puddles splashing on the floor... the sound of it... the sound of bats flying over your head... the sound of projectiles moving from one end to the other...

I WANT A CAVE STAGE NOW!

I want a cave arena!

b) It will be dark, thus it will be hard to see in it. Characters with fire abilities will have an advantage, but so will Nitara (if she's in the game)

Can you imagine it? The darkness... the unknown... the uncertainty... the water puddles splashing on the floor... the sound of it... the sound of bats flying over your head... the sound of projectiles moving from one end to the other...

I WANT A CAVE STAGE NOW!
See UMK3...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

And...? That was... 20 years ago. Imagine how it could look now. We haven't had a cave stage forever. Plus Kahn is dead. Pass the stage to someone else.

Yeah. I want the dynamic lighting and shadows to flip your shit :D

A challenging stage fo sho. Or would you prefer battling in a candy shop? :D

I want a cave arena!

I WANT A CAVE STAGE NOW!

This is one of those ideas that sound decent in thought but would translate terribly in-game. Too many people would rage over it. It does sound good for like a Challenge Tower mission, though.

I want the Lumber Mill stage from MKA and I'd want to use the Buzzsaw in that stage to have my enemies be split vertically in half.

I want a Shaolin Monk.

And noting like Liu Kang or Kung Lao. I want a bare bones, regular man Shaolin Monk.

view_13_36th-Chamber-Of-Shaolin_jpg.jpg

It's tragic that so few fighting games feature characters like them. There is always some gimmick attached.

I want a Shaolin Monk.

And noting like Liu Kang or Kung Lao. I want a bare bones, regular man Shaolin Monk.

view_13_36th-Chamber-Of-Shaolin_jpg.jpg

It's tragic that so few fighting games feature characters like them. There is always some gimmick attached.
i agree and so does the great kung lao, there needs to be a Shaolin Monk that looks like that bad ass in the image.

Sorry to kind of detour away from what your saying but that pic... it really just reminded me that we need stages where it's raining! (Wind tower, sigh) we need different weather! Anyway i'm glad where have a stage where snow has been implemented.

Off the top of my head:

-Single Fight mode.

-No more atrocious female costumes (I'm looking at MK9 Sonya and Mileena).

-As much or more content than MK9, in terms of different game modes and unlockables.

-Don't rehash Deadly Alliance, Deception or Armageddon in the alternate timeline.

-Bearable online netcode: no more Gamespy, no more lag.

-Most of the roster unlocked from the start.

-Shang Tsung's Courtyard (Day) stage. It was my MK9 lab. :(