Your wishlist for MK10

And what in the world would her purpose be in Mortal Kombat? How many guys she can screw during the tournament, and if she survives for the next game after this one, see if she can break the record or something?

Well, in Thrill Kill, all the playable characters are in Hell and Belladonna by electrocution in her bathtub if I'm not mistaken. In MKX, she can be in NETHERREALM after being electrocuted in her bathtub in the act of suicide after killing her husband for cheating on her with another woman. Then, Quan Chi enslaves her along with the other dead warriors.

EA owns the rights to Belladonna, along with every other vestige of Thrill Kill. Despite EA's recent negative publicity, there is a VERY good reason why they never even attempted to sell the rights to Thrill Kill, or the names and likenesses of its characters, after pulling the plug on the game.

Thrill Kill is dead forever. Just let it rest already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't know if I've said this before or not. But why not "Rivalry Scenes"

I t was already announce that each character will acknowledge another character before a fight with i'm thrilled about!

1. But what about when certain character's face each other, their Acknowledgement of one another is more personal, something that gives the player more of a reason why there enemies.

2. Bonus match type- After you beat the big bad of the game, your rival challenges you. But in comes in a cut-scene before you actually fight. (Not an all the time, possibly bc a fatality wasn't performed if they were in you Ladder match)

3. Multiple Rivalries between characters.

This is just IMO able to give the game alil more depth to it IMO.

1. I know everyone and their grandpa ask for this but I'm gonna repeat it, better netcodes.

2. Better costumes- Seriously MK9 alternatives sucked bawls and I want to see MKX go all out with the costumes( see my MK Alternatives thread)

I think he said that because of the variations...I could see them not giving us alternates because of the fact that the accecories change depending on variation ..that would suck if they didn't give us alternates but I would not be surprised

That's a pretty good point.
I wonder if alts will have different variation aesthetics. An example could be Unbreakable maskless Sub-Zero will have glowing arms instead of a glowing mask.

I don't see them ditching alts. They were the main driving force behind downloading the compatibility packs for MK9, and most of the compatibility patches had a new alt costume in Injustice.

I just love alternate costumes..I would actually wait an extra two months patiently if I knew that they where using that time to add 2 more costumes for everyone...IT IS however going to be interesting to see what they do with other characters alternates like subzero...maybe they should make his eyes glow really bright blue instead of the mask..either way it's awesome .

Think about it though...what if they gave Cassie cage an alternate outfit that was a...nice dress...then you would have that one variation with her wearing the headset and she would have a dress on...weird .

They really are going to have to think this one through.