Your wishlist for MK10

It sounded like that reply meant "no transitions in MKX," imo.

That being said, who really knows, though?
Ed loves to troll and joke around.

My wishlist's pretty short lol. Since the game looks good I'm kind of open to anything at the moment, I just want them to surprise me.

Returning characters:
Cyrax
Noob

DLC character:
Predator

Other than that I look forward to mess around with the new characters and see who I click with among them. I already like D'Vorah a lot, so I'll give her try come release date.

Tanya would fit well in this game. Quan Chi is overrated. Jarek is BOSS (no).

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2
While I do think Tanya should return, I don't think
Quan Chi is overrated. He was very nearly the main reason why I liked MKDA. That, and his (second?) fatality in MK9 was beast! That's just my opinion, though.

[MENTION=6472]glammetal[/MENTION]

That would actually be nice since the body types for the current revealed cast is no longer universal

I think between the 2 shokans goro is moe likely to make the cut

That's the Prison of Souls, which also appeared in Mythologies. Only it didn't have the fan in Mythologies. (Actually, the wall fan was in the Wind stage in Mythologies).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

i would like to see part of Story Mode be Shao Kahn's quest for revenge. Kahn had Skarlet spy on Quan Chi finding out Shinnoks plan. He forces Reiko to stand in his place for the Raiden fight.

Weakened by the hole Liu Kang punched through him and while lurking in the shadow Shao Kahn is captured and partially turned into Cyber Kahn. He could be a playable character. They would just have to tone down his damage.

has anybody mentioned the fan arena? that was one of my favorite parts of MK4.

I've mentioned it before.

I'd love to see that MK4 Prison stage return, along with the fan stage fatality.
Can you imagine body parts hitting the screen with the gore tech in MK X? :)

I've mentioned it before.

I'd love to see that MK4 Prison stage return, along with the fan stage fatality.
Can you imagine body parts hitting the screen with the gore tech in MK X? :)

yes haha. it would look amazing in this game.
there's a lot of MK4 Fatalities i wouldn't mind seeing in MKX. Shinnoks skeleton hand fatality is one iv always loved

I'm going to get dissed for this, but i want the roster to be half returning/half new!
I hope that Reptile, Ermac, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Kenshi, Tanya, Fujin and Havik will return!

Along with Juliet Starling and Bloodrayne, I'd want Belladonna to get re-introduced in MKX or have a female character who's mostly slutty and TWISTED like her.

8060764134_8d19e9be19_z.jpg

Along with Juliet Starling and Bloodrayne, I'd want Belladonna to get re-introduced in MKX or have a female character who's mostly slutty and TWISTED like her.

8060764134_8d19e9be19_z.jpg

And what in the world would her purpose be in Mortal Kombat? How many guys she can screw during the tournament, and if she survives for the next game after this one, see if she can break the record or something?