Your wishlist for MK10

[MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION]

Your ideas are the exact reason MK's sexuality needs to be toned down. It's becoming too much of a distraction, and it's pushing fans away because it takes away from what MK is supposed to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not AO rating. It'd still be M rated. DOA is rated M.
[MENTION=11963]Kzaoo[/MENTION]: I meant all fighting games that are rated T-M that are not miniature in size.

Just because a game is rated M, that doesn't mean the developers should do everything in their power to push the rating to it's maximum. The weird fetish crap you want to see has no place in an MK game. Maybe in a game that bases itself on that sort of.... thing, but not MK.

Mortal Kombat pushes the envelope with it's gore and violence... Not sex. Is sex a part of Mortal Kombat, yes. But not in the way you want it to be.

Just because a game is rated M, that doesn't mean the developers should do everything in their power to push the rating to it's maximum. The weird fetish crap you want to see has no place in an MK game. Maybe in a game that bases itself on that sort of.... thing, but not MK.

Mortal Kombat pushes the envelope with it's gore and violence... Not sex. Is sex a part of Mortal Kombat, yes. But not in the way you want it to be.

Maybe. I wouldn't say yes. Because of that fact you mentioned. I am most likely not the only one pushing it to go that far. Infact, MK is 18 and over so anyone younger shouldn't really be playing it though they do but that's their own risk. So what I'm saying is, it's safe for NRS to go that far without having any legal issues.

Hey, God of War does it all the time. Hello, the sex games????

while I agree that Nasty_Freak's ideas are over the top even by mortal kombat standards. he's allowed to just mention want he wants. I can at least appreciate his honesty.

On the other hand... nasty... You don't really need to KEEP bringing up your own personal perfect mortal kombat. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what you want...

could you try to come up with something other than sexual fatalities or sexual costumes? Like MODES you might like ect.

you're gonna be hard pressed to find someone who agrees with you on your vision of Mortal Kombat.

Maybe. I wouldn't say yes. Because of that fact you mentioned. I am most likely not the only one pushing it to go that far. Infact, MK is 18 and over so anyone younger shouldn't really be playing it though they do but that's their own risk. So what I'm saying is, it's safe for NRS to go that far without having any legal issues.

Hey, God of War does it all the time. Hello, the sex games????

Again, that doesn't mean they have to or even SHOULD take it that far. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. And that weird fetish crap you enjoy so much does not work. That is not MK. There are games however that do comply with your wishes. Stick to them.

Nasty man, the fact you have to bring up God of War and not a previous entry to mortal kombat. To prove your point.

means it's not there in MK's history to back you up.

Meaning it's not mortal kombat to have literal sex related things in the game. Yes they have previously made characters half naked. But being half naked isn't auto-sexualized. Sex is Sex, and MK pretty much has none of it. it's 33% Gore 33% Violence 33% Gameplay 1% looking sexy while doing it, is kind of an auto-feature since everyone fighting needs to be in shape lol.(and not even all the time... look at Sheeva/motaru)

while I agree that Nasty_Freak's ideas are over the top even by mortal kombat standards. he's allowed to just mention want he wants. I can at least appreciate his honesty.

On the other hand... nasty... You don't really need to KEEP bringing up your own personal perfect mortal kombat. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what you want...

could you try to come up with something other than sexual fatalities or sexual costumes? Like MODES you might like ect.

you're gonna be hard pressed to find someone who agrees with you on your vision of Mortal Kombat.

Yes I'll try to come up with other ideas but when I feel like I want to come up with ideas similar to what I've been saying, I will say it.

Hate it or love it people.

Also Critical_Limit, when you said "sex is sex" I'm not implying that the game should have SEX. I'm saying that characters should be more sexualized and but no direct sexual contact. From my understanding, I believe you were thinking that I wanted characters to have direct sex but that's not correct. I'd want attacks that would hurt the private parts and they (NRS) has already been doing it with MK. And I also like more characters to be similar to such femme fatales. I'm just adding up to the ideas. Plus, I also am adding the costume ideas from DOA because it's possible for this game too if Boon really wanted to. And I bet Tecmo is making a TON of money through their DLC of DOA5U because of the outfits. I wouldn't be surprised if Boon thought of the same way. Just saying.

Last edited:
My wish? That Liu Kang not be the big bad.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's bound to be a major feature in the plot for MKX and probably a vengeful and destructive one. I would just feel like it would be too predictable if he turns out to be the final battle. Yes, he might be newly-minted god, or maybe he assumes his dragon form or whatever. I'm not saying that I think NRS is incapable of making a final battle with dragon-god Kang extremely epic...

I'm just saying it would be an anticlimax IMO. See, we would all have been playing through the story mode knowing what's coming. It would be a painfully drawn out let down if he emerged as this scheming, behind-the-scenes "surprise." I can already hear his lame turkey-gobble voice struggling to fill Khan's imperial sandals - NO!

Liu Kang should join in the fight against whomever, or whatever, the big bad turns out to be. Otherwise, what? The implications are either 1) he's just another one of Quan Chi's marionettes, or 2) he's the big bad of MKX and we're stuck with the legacy of an evil turkey for the rest of the franchise. Lame.

I think that they should add the stage transitions. Like if youre in Outworld and youre thrown against a wall a centaur should grab you and bash you against stuff and you end up in a different stage

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

I think that they should add the stage transitions. Like if youre in Outworld and youre thrown against a wall a centaur should grab you and bash you against stuff and you end up in a different stage

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

I liked that in MK3, but Ed already said twice that transitions won't be in MKX.

My wishlist is short:

an early 2015 release for MKX

I don't care about characters, backgrounds, music and all the other stuff at this point. I just want an offical release month announcement soon.

I'd want the Lumber Mill as a stage again and I'd want that buzzsaw in the background to be a stage fatality that would split the victim vertically in half.