Your wishlist for MK10

The bolded sections are the only good ideas.

If you believe playable bosses takes away from their "scare factor", then don't play as them.
I just want to play as Sektor and my little sister wants to jam as Kintaro. Nothing taking away from a damn thing.

No old stages?
Let me just say that I have smoked every kind of crack known to man, therefor I have no ****ing clue what you are on right now.

Living Forest is an MK staple. Plus it gives them a chance to bring back the stages that were left out of this game.
Like Kombat Tomb, or whatever the place with the spiked ceiling was called.

And no need for new sub bosses.
Moloch on a 2d plane is the best route for a boss.

I'd like to see Shao Kahn's abandoned fortress as a stage in the next game.

If they want to make the bosses "Scary" How about letting a top level pro tell them how to program it's AI LOL. You got scary now Enjoy.

They aren't even scary now "unplayable" why? because they are so easy to beat and they do things in a routine. once you figure out that routine they are super easy.

I agree with BBBLP

If they want scary bosses, they need to up their game on making the AI actually smart.

Well to be fair he could be playing online sometimes. We all know how that goes.

But to be on the other side why are you playing a violent/sexual game infront of your family?

my family is cool with such things.

Then again everyone in my family is 18 or older lol.

Hehehe I see what you mean. I feel so uncomfortable when playing MK around my family, (which I don't they just walk by) Espically when Mileena comes on the screen :|

Well to be fair he could be playing online sometimes. We all know how that goes.

But to be on the other side why are you playing a violent/sexual game infront of your family?

Then play Street Fighter.
MK has been gory since day 1.

Hehehe I see what you mean. I feel so uncomfortable when playing MK around my family, (which I don't they just walk by) Espically when Mileena comes on the screen :|

lol Dude I was watching Highschool of the Dead for the first time in my parents living room. And my parents joined in randomly. And if you don't know what that is... there is a ton of fan service... and I was just thinking "ohhh god" but they didn't really give a damn lol.

My mom was like "why are they showing the girls underwear so much"

LOL

It's called Kombat Kode
9-0-0 9-0-0

Well I can't move it into my room. Otherwise I would.

Besides they are putting up with Left 4 Dead 2 as much as it is.

Then play Street Fighter.
MK has been gory since day 1.

tumblr_lmpfj6rjab1qclt3z.gif

Why are you guys talking about more blood and gore being bad for MK

- MK has been that since day one..

- Do you really want a game that's basically street fighter with a different cast of characters?

- I get your points, but , as I said, MK has been blood and gore since day one , so why would you want to change that...?

The bolded sections are the only good ideas.

If you believe playable bosses takes away from their "scare factor", then don't play as them.
I just want to play as Sektor and my little sister wants to jam as Kintaro. Nothing taking away from a damn thing.

No old stages?
Let me just say that I have smoked every kind of crack known to man, therefor I have no ****ing clue what you are on right now.

Living Forest is an MK staple. Plus it gives them a chance to bring back the stages that were left out of this game.
Like Kombat Tomb, or whatever the place with the spiked ceiling was called.

And no need for new sub bosses.
Moloch on a 2d plane is the best route for a boss.

I'd like to see Shao Kahn's abandoned fortress as a stage in the next game.

alright if you have a ****ing problem with my ****ing posts then dont ****ing reply to them! i noticed you have to talk sh*t about the last couple of my posts you dissagreed with. like something about dialing the bull**** number and then now you say im smoking crack just because i want something you dont or i dont want something you do. if you disagree with something i post then fine reply but dont insult me like ****ing immature child.

A better soundtrack than MK9.

true, the music in MK9 was horrible. I dont know what went wrong. I mean the songs are all still based on the originals, but something about them sounds bland. Also Character Select theme was ass.

Shame that the custom soundtrack thing never got put to use to make up for that.

true, the music in MK9 was horrible. I dont know what went wrong. I mean the songs are all still based on the originals, but something about them sounds bland. Also Character Select theme was ass.

Shame that the custom soundtrack thing never got put to use to make up for that.

I was never encouraged to lower my sound effects volume and raise the music volume.

Mk needs to learn from Tekken.

Tekken has awesome music. Shit, even SF has good music. But MK9? Nah, gotta plug in my iPod whenever I play.

alright if you have a ****ing problem with my ****ing posts then dont ****ing reply to them! i noticed you have to talk sh*t about the last couple of my posts you dissagreed with. like something about dialing the bull**** number and then now you say im smoking crack just because i want something you dont or i dont want something you do. if you disagree with something i post then fine reply but dont insult me like ****ing immature child.

Oy, the mouth in this one.
The crack thing was a joke.

And if you don't ****ing like my jokes then don't ****ing respond to, or even read my ****ing jokes. And nowhere in this ****ing thread do I ****ing see any ******** about me "talking ****". So what in the mother**** are you ****ing talking about?

Oy, the mouth in this one.
The crack thing was a joke.

And if you don't ****ing like my jokes then don't ****ing respond to, or even read my ****ing jokes. And nowhere in this ****ing thread do I ****ing see any ******** about me "talking ****". So what in the mother**** are you ****ing talking about?

pedobear.jpg

I really wish MK10 wouldnt be a direct sequel to MK9, but the ending of story mode with fish face clown man says otherwise (sigh)

I'm sorry, MK9 was fun and all, but alot of stuff seemed so godamn bland. And since it was the big reboot I can only imagine that the following games will overall have the same style to it. I just have a different vision for the series. And its kinda hard to be on the same track as some of these posts because I'm assuming everyone else's ideas are in the same vein as MK9. Where I am on a different planet with my ideas. Hard to explain, and theres not much to explain because its not gonna happen either way.