Your wishlist for MK10

Motor Kombat was garbage! You instantly go in to first place than the AI never pass you. If was trash and shouldn't do it again unless you out more effort in to it but honestly, wouodn't we rather want to see Konquest?

They aren't bringing back Motor Kombat lol.
The only reason it was in Armageddon was because it was an anthology game, so the work of creating character models was already finished. They had a lot of time to kill.

They aren't bringing back Motor Kombat lol.
The only reason it was in Armageddon was because it was an anthology game, so the work of creating character models was already finished. They had a lot of time to kill.

Time where they should've used to put more effort in Kreate A Kharacter mode.

I remember being blown away with MK:D konquest mode back in the day. Ill never understand they never tried to improve upon it and release it in other games. Honestly, it might be a better way to tell the story than trying to stitch together what might have happened in single/arcade mode.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I found Konquest to be a training mode in a disguise and not a lot more. I'm glad we're getting story mode like MK9.

It was fun interacting with the characters.
Shit like getting knocked out by Shao Kahn and finding Sheeva's dead body in the Netherrealm.

^I would love to see that again. I don't know if it would work but a seperate storymode would be cool to co exist with konquest. That would probably be too much for NRS though.

Better outfits, better hair graphics, better online.

I'll drop this off here.

2440.jpg

(I did not draw this, but the first Kitana sketch is perfect)

Kitana in a kimono is a sick idea.

All of those sketches are great, but that Kai, Mavado, Jade & Inferno Scorpion are beyond anything in any MK game.

I can definitely see Skarlett coming back. She has no importance whatsoever to the story, but I don't see NRS dropping her just yet.

i just dont know what her story could be as shao kahn is dead what could she do? also i want to her to have a actual voice and not some random lady screaming lol

I hated Skarlet's voice almost as much as I hated Kenshi's.
"HAAAA!"

Get that shit out of here.

Her ending says she awaits Shao Kahn's rebirth. So I'm guessing Skarlet will come into play late into the story mode, assuming Kahn comes back (He probably is).

Kitana in a kimono is a sick idea.

All of those sketches are great, but that Kai, Mavado, Jade & Inferno Scorpion are beyond anything in any MK game.

Kitana in a kimono is a good alternate, but Kitana in a corset and pants is something I have wanted for a really long time.

I also liked the Inferno Scorpion and Jade, but you're right.