Your wishlist for MK10

How about adding Mileena to that shit list as well?

lol how is mileena a shitty character?! Yea her mk9 story sucked a bit especially the all childish stuff, but she was so coooool in Deception, and unlike the other b*thces in this game she acctually have a reason to dress like a whore.

lol how is mileena a shitty character?! Yea her mk9 story sucked a bit especially the all childish stuff, but she was so coooool in Deception, and unlike the other b*thces in this game she acctually have a reason to dress like a whore.

Mileena is the foremost poster child for all that is WRONG with MK...ESPECIALLY with the way women are dressed in MK! How do you expect to clean that slutty shit up if we don't make an example out of Mileena?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mileena is the foremost poster child for all that is WRONG with MK...ESPECIALLY with the way women are dressed in MK! How do you expect to clean that slutty shit up if we don't make an example out of Mileena?

So your telling me that mileena is the reason the others womens in mk are dressed like sluts?

It's not Mileena's fault. It's the pervy artists who are at fault. They must be stopped.

I like Hotaru, Dairou, and Ashrah. I think Frost could be an alright character but I wouldn't really care one way or the other if she lives or dies.

I would love to have some blocking animations to make the kombat a little more fluid and realistic similar to the teaser video. Might be a bit of a stretch for today's current tech but it'd still look sick as .

MK9 plus Reiko and Shinnok. Havik can stay with major work. Screw Chaosrealm and Orderrealm and all other post UMK3 characters. Havik can be from Neitherrealm or go back to being an alternate outfit for Noob Saibot. Kenshi can walk off a cliff with all the other 3D characters while there at it. I guess Fujin, Tremor and Hydro\Cyber Hydro with the proper work could be ok. If the character's story sucks and don't fit then I don't care how "cool" their moves are and how gory their fatalities are they can go away and not come back.

MK9 plus Reiko and Shinnok. Havik can stay with major work. Screw Chaosrealm and Orderrealm and all other post UMK3 characters. Havik can be from Neitherrealm or go back to being an alternate outfit for Noob Saibot. Kenshi can walk off a cliff with all the other 3D characters while there at it. I guess Fujin, Tremor and Hydro\Cyber Hydro with the proper work could be ok. If the character's story sucks and don't fit then I don't care how "cool" their moves are and how gory their fatalities are they can go away and not come back.

I agree with Reiko. He was never used properly and could have been very interesting if fleshed out well enough.

I agree that Havik should stay only with major work done on him. I feel the same about Hotaru. But if not, lose em.

I totally disagree on Kenshi. He's a great character with a lot of potential and an interesting combat style.

Fujin is another one who needs some reworking but should definitely be involved in future games. Tremor could be awesome - Though I tend to turn away from any character who wasn't involved in the core MK games. He needs to be more than just the brown ninja.

Hydro as a playable character... Eh. We already have Rain. We don't really need another water ninja. I'd accept him as a secret unlockable character, though. But I doubt we'll ever see him make it into an MK game.

I totally disagree on Kenshi. He's a great character with a lot of potential and an interesting combat style.

Originally he didn't have much of a real story, and he was a Ermac clone. I agree if you mean MK9 that his combat style got more interesting, but with this logic for his "potential" anyone has potential.

As anyone's combat can be made interesting, and their stories can be made into something greater.

Which means everyone has a chance to be a good character.

Originally he didn't have much of a real story, and he was a Ermac clone. I agree if you mean MK9 that his combat style got more interesting, but with this logic for his "potential" anyone has potential.

As anyone's combat can be made interesting, and their stories can be made into something greater.

Which means everyone has a chance to be a good character.

Not necessarily. Some characters are just born from horrendous concepts. And if you're going to completely change a character's back story they pretty much turn into a whole new character. Hsu Hao for example is not redeemable, in my opinion. Nitara is another.

Every character as in MK9 has an introduction before the fight begins, but instead of them saying the same thing. Hav e them say something different depending on who there opponent is. Maybe even different animations in there intro.

Kano is my example:
-When facing Sonya, he walks to her saying "How about i put a big smile on you face like i did your partner" Mocking her by sliding his knife across his neck bc he killed her partner

-When facing Jax, he has his back to him and turns around tapping his metal plate with his blade, saying i havent forgotten what you have done to me. referring to be disfigured by Jax

Just some thoughts i thought would add alil umph to the game. What do you think?

You know?
i kinda like you ;D

Every character as in MK9 has an introduction before the fight begins, but instead of them saying the same thing. Hav e them say something different depending on who there opponent is. Maybe even different animations in there intro.

Kano is my example:
-When facing Sonya, he walks to her saying "How about i put a big smile on you face like i did your partner" Mocking her by sliding his knife across his neck bc he killed her partner

-When facing Jax, he has his back to him and turns around tapping his metal plate with his blade, saying i havent forgotten what you have done to me. referring to be disfigured by Jax

Just some thoughts i thought would add alil umph to the game. What do you think?

Nice idea
Scorpion to Sub-Zero:
I'll now revenge the death of my family and clan
Noob to Sub-zero:
You don't worth that name kuai-liang
and like that.

I agree with adding different intro animations/quotes. DOA, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Soul Calibur, etc. have been doing that for multiple iterations now. It's little things like this which makes the experience even more enjoyable.

The whole specific lines for specific characters thing should definitely be in. When I had Tekken Tag Tournament for the PS2, I'd purposely play with characters that have a relationship so I can see their unique intros, win poses, or continue screens.

Now that Sub-Zero is konfirmed, I'm hoping to also see these people in MK X:

- Tremor
- Fujin
- Reiko
- Havik (Since he's in Noob Saibot's MK9 ending, and I partially want to see that ending come true in MK X, with Noob ruling the NetherRealm.)
- Tayna
- Kenshi
- Sareena

Character list so far...

Confirmed:
- Scorpion
- Sub-Zero (Bi Han or Kuai Liang)

Expecting:
- Shinnok
- Quan Chi
- Raiden
- Sonya
- Johnny Cage
- Reptile
- Mileena
- Baraka
- Kano
- Rain
- Kenshi
- Skarlet
- Sheeva
- Cyrax
- Sektor
- Reiko
- Tanya
- Sareena
- Jarek
- Fujin
- Kai
- Li Mei
- Bo Rai Cho
- Frost

Maybe:
- Liu Kang
- Kintaro
- Goro
- Nitara
- Mavado
- Drahmin
- Moloch
- 2 new characters mentioned in a blog by the TRMK Facebook page (if that's not a troll).
- The woman in Jade's ending.
- Khameleon (Especially if she's not the woman in Jade's ending.)
- Havik
- Hotaru
- Ashrah
- Kia
- Jataaka
- Any character that officially died in MK9.

In my opinion, all the other MKD and MKA characters can wait until MK11.

Also, what if there were more survivors in the Armageddon than just Shao Kahn and Raiden.

The following did not appear in the beginning of the MK9 story mode and I mean the aftermath of MKA. The following showed no dead bodies...

- JADE
- Tanya
- Nitara
- Taven

Last edited: