Your wishlist for MK10

They need to

- Remake all the klassic stages

- Make a remake of the klassic characters

- Keep test your might, sight, strike, and luck

-Playable bosses and sub bosses

- Deception like storyline ( still I'm unsure of this )

- Better online ( less lag )

- 75% of all MK characters

- More fatalities

- Babalites :D

- Animalities

- Character Creator

- No, and I mean No, create a fatality

- Sum it all up and you have a PERFECT MK game !!!!!

Tell me if you have any other ideas :D

Re: Should MK10 be based on the time of Scorpions Childhood

No just the beginning would be based on it and add a story line for noob too...

I dissagree, because , let's say that they didn't include rain, ( I doubt they wont ) then you could use kreate a fighter to make a model of him to use ....

I dissagree, because , let's say that they didn't include rain, ( I doubt they wont ) then you could use kreate a fighter to make a model of him to use ....

No.

You make Purple Scorpion.
If he doesn't have water moves, he isn't Rain.

Well, then what if you wanted to make a character for the fun of it , like a new kombatant...... that adds replay value ......

They need to

- Remake all the klassic stages

- Make a remake of the klassic characters

- Keep test your might, sight, strike, and luck

Playable bosses and sub bosses

- Deception like storyline ( still I'm unsure of this )

Better online ( less lag )

- 75% of all MK characters

- More fatalities

- Babalites :D

Animalities

Character Creator

- No, and I mean No, create a fatality

- Sum it all up and you have a PERFECT MK game !!!!!

Tell me if you have any other ideas :D

I agree with most of this except the bold type.

NO playable bosses It's just a dumb idea that makes the game completely unbalanced and people just spam their easiest moves online.

I want playable bosses, but only offline.
I do not understand why they aren't.

The bosses have tag out animations & move lists for Sektor's sake.

bronie bbblp said:
I want playable bosses, but only offline.
I do not understand why they aren't. The bosses have tag out animations & move lists for Sektor's sake.

I don't know if they're able to do that.

I agree with you....bosses should be playable, but only offline, ( nobody wants goro spamming their face online)

-_-

- Also do you think there should be a storyline for the bosses and sub bosses....

then there would be major balance issues online. because they can't balance it for tournaments (offline) and have it balanced for online it would be impossible.

then there would be major balance issues online. because they can't balance it for tournaments (offline) and have it balanced for online it would be impossible.

Can you not read?

I said unlocked offline only.
And bosses being hard offline?

Any tourney player could destroy a boss, every single attack is unsafe and extremely slow.
Just take out their infinites and they are useless competitively.

Can you not read?

I said unlocked offline only.
And bosses being hard offline?

Any tourney player could destroy a boss, every single attack is unsafe and extremely slow.
Just take out their infinites and they are useless competitively.

where? all I see is patched. No sign of unlocked. Even so there would be major balance issues.

it's not that they're hard offline it's that to have the roster balanced with out them and to put them in they would either have to breake them or completely rebalance each fighter to make it fair. now how would you suggest they do that both for on/offline?

Last edited:
where? all I see is patched. No sign of unlocked. Even so there would be major balance issues.

Patch would = the unlock :roll:

And there would be no balance issues.
Bosses suck ass. Only thing they have going for them are their infinites.
Patch them out and they may as well have no arms.

BBBLP is right. They have no mix ups. And I doubt they would give you armor for each move like they get when you play AGAINST them.

So a tourney player would rape them because they are so rock paper scissor ish with little reward.

Patch would = the unlock :roll:

And there would be no balance issues.
Bosses suck ass. Only thing they have going for them are their infinites.
Patch them out and they may as well have no arms.

then why have them if they have to be that broke to make it fair?

Re: Should MK10 be based on the time of Scorpions Childhood

I could see that being a spin-off maybe down the road but not for MK10, since I think MK10 will focus on the MK4 story.

All their trying to say is that bosses are not that overpowered ( other than Shao Kahn )

- All you have to do is spam them with wake ups and uppercuts and there dead....it's pretty easy...

Plus , as everyone has said, bosses will not be used online, so they will only be used for fun and add more value for the price of the game.... This will also make fans more exited to buy it, because they know that now they will be able to play as the bosses and sub bosses they've known for a while...