Your wishlist for MK10

In-Game music.
I was too lazy to read other posts so sorry if this has already been recommended.

let's see frost in mk10. seeing as how subzero is now a robot (frowns) we need a new lin kuei

If Frost is in MK10, she'd better not have freezing powers.
Give her a move that manipulates blocks of ice, or shoots ice shards from her hands, or give her daggers made of ice.
None of this freezing crap.
Frost =/= Sub-Zero.
We don't need Sub-Zero with tits.

Also, I doubt that NRS would make a future MK without ANY version of Sub-Zero (He's a cyborg now :().
They made MK3 without Scorpion back in the day, and people almost lost their heads about it.
I don't think they'd be dumb enough to make that same mistake again, and NOT to include Scorpion and Sub-Zero in future games.

I used to not care for Frost, but I like Cyber Sub. I wouldn't mind seeing Cyber stay the same and Frost become more similar to the MK3 Sub Zero with Ice Showers. The ice for her hair is rather silly looking though.

They should leave Goro, Kintaro, and Kahn out for sure. Also, Shang.. if Shinnok is going to be the main antagonist let the show be his. Raiden's story has become quite stale. He's either been the leader or the gone mad. Maybe strip him of his lightning powers, make him mortal, and aged with a walking stick. Let him be a little crazy kinda Yoda original trilogy like.

Always loved the concept of dead Liu Kang. Would like them to stick to that but incorporate his wrist chains into a grapple move like Scorpions spear but only half screen with the ability to shoot out diagonally as well. Let Raiden focus on redeeming Kang for him to become the next thunder God.

Drahmen and Moloch would make fine sub bosses. Maybe Meat, Chameleon, and Blaze as non playable hidden characters. Is it just me or are the Special Forces just boring story and play wise? Maybe off one of them and give the other a chip on the shoulder type attitude. Reiko, Havik, Hotaro, Tanya, Fujin, and Tremor are all a must. I could do without Sindel, Sheeva, Skarlet, Stryker, Rain, Jax, and Kano.

I have a feeling Brutalities will be replacing Xrays in the next game, but basically function the same. I'm fine with that.

Why would Liu Kang ever be a thunder god, though? He should just be the next fire god or a candidate to be Protector of Earth

I approve of Raiden becoming mortal, though. That was the only thing I really liked about MK: Annihilation, plus, they should make him less serious, too. Don't strip his lightning powers, though, he's gotta have those

I hope Choose your Destiney returns along with the Continue screen where you fallingdown the Well like in MK4

Yes. but only this time, there should be different ways of how your character falls down the pit. It should keep the player guessing what would happen to his character if he lost and did not continue. (Similar to "Test your Balance" from MK in PS Vita.)

I used to not care for Frost, but I like Cyber Sub. I wouldn't mind seeing Cyber stay the same and Frost become more similar to the MK3 Sub Zero with Ice Showers. The ice for her hair is rather silly looking though.

They should leave Goro, Kintaro, and Kahn out for sure. Also, Shang.. if Shinnok is going to be the main antagonist let the show be his. Raiden's story has become quite stale. He's either been the leader or the gone mad. Maybe strip him of his lightning powers, make him mortal, and aged with a walking stick. Let him be a little crazy kinda Yoda original trilogy like.

Always loved the concept of dead Liu Kang. Would like them to stick to that but incorporate his wrist chains into a grapple move like Scorpions spear but only half screen with the ability to shoot out diagonally as well. Let Raiden focus on redeeming Kang for him to become the next thunder God.

Drahmen and Moloch would make fine sub bosses. Maybe Meat, Chameleon, and Blaze as non playable hidden characters. Is it just me or are the Special Forces just boring story and play wise? Maybe off one of them and give the other a chip on the shoulder type attitude. Reiko, Havik, Hotaro, Tanya, Fujin, and Tremor are all a must. I could do without Sindel, Sheeva, Skarlet, Stryker, Rain, Jax, and Kano.

I have a feeling Brutalities will be replacing Xrays in the next game, but basically function the same. I'm fine with that.

I don't like Cyber Sub-Zero one bit, but NRS might keep him.
I'd prefer A human Sub-Zero, whether it's Kuai Liang, Bi-Han or a 3rd new person altogether.
No HUMAN Sub-Zero in MK10 = FAIL, imo.

Shang Tsung:
He should be one of the possessed warriors under Quan Chi's control, given that his soul was absorbed into Sindel by Shao Kahn.

Tremor:
According to Ed Boon, is not a MUST character.
I want to see Tremor make his first appearance in an MK game, just as much as you, or even more.
Hell, I'd even pay a good $10 - $15 to have Tremor as a DLC character for MK10.
Based on how Ed Boon feels about the character, though, we may never see him in MK10 or any MK fighting game. :-(

Nah, Shang Tsung should really follow his own path in MK10

But how?
He was absorbed into Sindel by Shao Kahn.

If the other souls killed off by Sindel are under Quan Chi's control, wouldn't that also mean that Shang Tsung is part of the possessed souls, since Sindel also got killed off?

But how?

If the other souls killed off by Sindel are under Quan Chi's control, wouldn't that also mean that Shang Tsung is part of the possessed souls, since Sindel also got killed off?

well Khan only offered Netherrealm dead earthrealm warrior souls. Dunno about his own warriors as well.

But how?

I doubt Shang Tsung's soul(s) stayed with Sindel, though, after she died. I think Shang Tsung's souls along with all the souls he absorbed were freed from Sindel when she died. And also, he's bound to Shao Kahn by dark magic, presumably this agreement goes even beyond death if we go by Armageddon, so I think his soul returned to Shao Kahn after his Sindel died and his soul was freed from her, and now that Shao Kahn himself is most likely dead, the magic that bound Shang Tsung to Shao Kahn is no more, and Shang Tsung's soul is probably in hiding somewhere

That's just a theory, though, lol

I doubt Shang Tsung's soul(s) stayed with Sindel, though, after she died. I think Shang Tsung's souls along with all the souls he absorbed were freed from Sindel when she died. And also, he's bound to Shao Kahn by dark magic, presumably this agreement goes even beyond death if we go by Armageddon, so I think his soul returned to Shao Kahn after his Sindel died and his soul was freed from her, and now that Shao Kahn himself is most likely dead, the magic that bound Shang Tsung to Shao Kahn is no more, and Shang Tsung's soul is probably in hiding somewhere

That's just a theory, though, lol

I mean, you're right, anything is possible.
I just wonder how all the dead characters, the human Sub-Zero issue and Shang Tsung will play out in MK10.

i want some of dead ppl to stay that way... some will be revived.. but there should be new characters with powers that are not present in mk... such as a female with nature powers. like posion ivy.... and also some new heroes... include tremor .. earth power is a must......

Well, there are some people who are not used to having Sub-Zero with tits, so well, if Bi-Han stays as Noob Saibot (unlikely, as he got Sparta-kicked in the Soulnado), and Kuai Liang as Cyber Sub-Zero, then, really, Frost might as well be the Sub-Zero VII. However, i'll only vouch for it if Frost is given a more diverse moveset than the Sub-Zero brothers (Ice Rain, Ice Knives and Shurikens, Human Sub-Zero version of Cyber Sub's Ice Parry, etc.) and if she's a faster but weaker Sub-Zero.

But, I'm also open to the possibility that Bi-Han will be Human Sub once again, i.e. when the entity Saibot was indeed separated from him in the Soulnado, giving him a chance to redeem himself. It could be interesting if Frost ends up being mentored by either Bi-Han or Smoke (but Smoke's already dead, right?).

These are the most important things the new Mortal Kombat needs ! ( in my opinion)

- Beaing able to play as boss characters withought hacking!
( I like to have one day where me and my friends could battle Goro against Shao Kahn) ....that would be AWESOME!

- More CHARACTERS!! ( At least 55, yes I said 55)
- More Fatalities = EPIC
- CHARACTER CREATOR!!!!!!!!!
- MOTARO!!!

Hell yeah!

BIG FIREBALLS!
JETPACKS FOREVER!
KILLING BABIES!
EXPLODING TEACHERS!
TEST YOUR MIGHT!
NO MORE HOMEWORK!
FATALITIES BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN STARTS!
NO FIGHTING!
ONLY FATALITIES!

Hell yeah!

BIG FIREBALLS!
JETPACKS FOREVER!
KILLING BABIES!
EXPLODING TEACHERS!
TEST YOUR MIGHT!
NO MORE HOMEWORK!
FATALITIES BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN STARTS!
NO FIGHTING!
ONLY FATALITIES!

LOL

EVERYONE NEEDS A BUFF SO EVERYONE CAN WIN
ERMACS LIFT SHOULD COVER THE WHOLE SCREEN AND BE UNBLOCKABLE
WHENEVER BARAKA TOUCHES YOU WITH HIS BLADES YOU DIE INSTANTLY
NOOB SHOULD BE ABLE TO RAPID FIRE HIS CLONES OUT LIKE A SMG
LUI KANGS BODY SHOULD BE ON FIRE 24/7 AND ANY TIME YOU COMBO HIM YOU TAKE DAMAGE
RAIDEN'S TELEPORT NEEDS TO BE MORE FAST, and HIS TORPEDO SHOULD BE UNBLOCKABLE I MEAN WHO CAN REALLY JUST BLOCK A MAN FLYING AT YOU LIKE THAT

anywyas,

I lol'd at your no fighting just fatalities. In Guilty Gear they had this super move you could do that kills in one hit, but it's really slow and hard to hit with. Like you'd have to be retarded to get hit by them. But if you miss with it, You get negative penalty and your life drains or something like that can't remember 100%

I was just thinking about if you could do a fatality mid game as a fighting move how pissed off I'd be lol.

55 characters with a character creation mode and playable bosses? Lol, c'mon now, do we really need another Armageddon?

Armageddon isn't trash because of 55 characters and a character creation and "playable bosses"

It was trash because the gameplay was trash.

They litereally DULLED down the what depth they barely had with the 3-D fighters and made it EVEN more shallow just to put in more characters because they were too lazy to create more fighting styles.

I mean they basically took all the fighting styles (earlier each character had like 2-3) And turned each 2-3 into 2-3 more characters.

It was budget/save money move. And the fact They didn't care about balance shows in character creation where you can pretty much make a character with the best normals and specials in one character.

A game can be fun with 55 characters and creation mode and playable bosses.

It just has to be done right.

For instance:

Resident Evil Outbreak.

A GREAT IDEA. But they did it with minimal effort and half assed the games. So their sales were pretty terrible. This made capcom to believe this is not a solid platform even though it is.

If all fighting games were crap and shallow. People would be like "Eww a fighting game? why would you want to ruin a chance at a good game by making it a fighting game?"

But any game can be made good. It just needs to be done correctly and with effort.