Your wishlist for MK10

MK10 should include all Characters from 4-6 regardless of the outcome of favortism or hatetrism

They should include Fatalities (classic and New) Brutalities, Animalities, Friendships, Babalities, Mercy

They need to include stages from MK4-MK6 and maybe even some new stages as well with more Stage fatalities like MK9

More Tower Missions than MK9 with better prizes then that stupid Mileena naked toilet outfit maybe unlockable DLC costumes, or unlockable MK4 or something release awesome

Chatroom with 2 player 2VS2 King of the Hill

Another Story mode Adventure regarding the incidents that happened after MK1-3 in MK9 moving toward MK4-6

Another huge Graveyard with more unlockable krypts

Test your Might missions

Extra DLC stage packs and skins for all characters

MK4 - 6 is too big of a time gap and also too many antogonists exist in that time frame. I think they should only focus on the events of MK4 with Shinnok as the main villain.

They need to find a way to bring back Kang & Subby! You can't have an MK game without Subby.

All I want from the the new game is ......

- an Improved fighting engine

- more online game play (tag-Team/Test Your Luck)

Also I want MK10 to not be broken.

-No more random advantage!

-No more resets!

-No input bug.

-No character costumes that are different from the character game play wise!

- All the "Test" minigames (including Balance and the other one exclusive to MK9 Vita) include online play
- Character relationship specific intros
- FMV endings like in MK4 (and Tekken)
- Friendships and brutalities (animalities, tag team -alities, and a new -ality would be nice, too)
- Puzzle and/or Chess Kombat
- Ability to play as evil characters during the story
- A much more badass Shinnok as the main villain
- All the MK4 characters brought back and revamped with major parts in the story
- Reptile becoming a good guy
- More Kombat Kodes, of course
- A much, MUCH better Challenge Tower reward
- A continue screen similar to MK4
- A much, MUCH better announcer and much better fatality presentation
- More fun and goofy unlockables in the Krypt like Cooking With Scorpion from Deadly Alliance, please no more pictures of the staff
- Shujinko, Kenshi, Havik, Hotaru, Mokap, Bo Rai Cho and Li Mei should all be brought back
- Sektor to play a bigger antagonistic role this time
- Maybe a 3-way conflict between Outworld, Netherrealm and Earthrealm
- More stage fatalities
- Like in Super Smash Bros, bring back a select amount of stages from the previous game (MK9)
- Endurance and survival modes
- Hidden Arcade Fights should actually be against NEW characters this time, or at least characters that aren't already playable in the game
- Ability to record and replay videos online
- Rain and Kenshi and Skarlet to be a part of the story
- Less generic, cut-point fatalities; make them more unique but not ridiculous like MK3
- BRING BACK DA MERCY
- A better soundtrack
- Not ugly female faces

Last edited:
Characters from MK4-MKDA should be here at least. Then the MK after this would have characters that survived MK10 and have the characters from MKD-MKA while also introducing new ones.

Ok Guys I made the list of all Characters that were in MK4-DA this list also includes Gold since MK9 was based on MKgames1-UMK3

Character list for MK10
MK4 characters that should definetley make it to MK10
Kai
Rayden
Shinnok
Liu Kang
Reptile
Scorpion
Jax
Reiko
Johnny Cage
Jarek
Tanya
Fujin
Subzero
Quan Chi
Sonya
Noob Saibot
Goro

MKGold Additional Characters That should make it to MK10
Cyrax
Mileena
Kitana
Kung Lao
Baraka
Meat (not sure to much about him but he was a part of MK4 and Gold and seeing he kinda made an appearance in MK9 in the Temple could possibly lead to a spoiler secret hidden playable character for MK10 ;))

MKDA Characters that should make it to MK10 excluding the characters that I have already mentioned in the pervious MK games
Shang Tsung
Boraicho (Kinda sucked in DA but he was part of the game
Li mei
Kenshi
Mavado (kinda sucked also but again was part of the game)
Kano
Nitara
Drahmin
Hsuhao (same rule applys :( )
Frost
Blaze
Mokap
Moloch

Characters i wish would have been part of these games to be included for MK10
Noob Smoke
Havik
Kira

So there you have it guys although i may say that this is a huge list of characters to put in MK10 but would like to see most of these characters appear for MK10 if i had the option i would have Kira, Havik, and Noob Smoke take the place of Hsuhao, Boriacho, and Mavado hehehe J/K no but seriously i would

Last edited:
Even with the part about Jarek? Because I thought for sure someone would have thrown a banana at me for even saying his name as a character that should return. He gets a lot of undeserved hatred. He's just way underdeveloped.

I don't mind Jarek in the NEXT MK game, as long as they give him a completely NEW move-set.
No more Kano copy-paste bull-shit.
It's 2012, dammit.

I just hope Tremor is big as shit. Like I hope he looks like a Bane ninja except without all the tubes

I've been wanting Tremor in an MK fighting game since about MK: DA.
Too bad that Ed Boon hates the character though, so I doubt we'll EVER see him in unless lots of people bi!tch about it on Twitter, like they did for Rain.

They need to find a way to bring back Kang & Subby! You can't have an MK game without Subby.

Agreed.
It may sound child-ish but an MK game with No Sub-Zero or Scorpion is not a game that I'd be too interested in.
LOVED MK3, but I only played it for about 2 weeks on my Sega Genesis, back in the day.
Now every time that I fire up MK3, it's the Ultimate MK3 version.
Plus, Kabal was WAY OP.

No f*cking guest characters! Leave my mortal kombat alone, motherf*cker!

^^
THIS!!!! :adore:

chapters for the bad guys on story mode.
more alities.
more unlockable characters (a few more)
more secrets we wont all know from the internet
bigger krypt
more alt outfits (and not just clasic stuff from mk2 or 3 or whatever and not just ninjas)
better fatalities, not every other fatality where there killing stuff thats already dead. like just have a couple of those in the game for laughs but cmon get more serious with the fatalities.
more hidden characters.
no old stages. (let them sit out for a game or 2)
new characters.
no dashing! bring back running.
motaro. (mabey. depends on the story)
biographies in the demo. (in the main menue when you dont press anything)
more stages and more with stage fatalities.
better online of course
and make sub zero human again.

i agree. your wishlist same with my opinions..

I want to see;

-Havik
-Drahmin
-Reiko
-Shinnok (more powerful, he is an elder god)
-Tremor
-Quan Chi's perfect MK4 costume
-Scorpion.. of course
-Ninja Sub-Zero..I prefer Bi-Han's resurrected version..
-Reptile in human form like UMK3 or MK2
-Keep Ermac's evil form.
-2D fighting style and perfect combo system like MK9...
-Short movie endings like MK4...
-Longer story mode..
-New arenas and new costumes for every characters.. No more classic..
-Huge krypt and more secrets... No more quest character like Freedy please.
-Kenshi
-New fatalities for every characters.
-I don't need friendship or stupid babalities.. but i need new stage fatalities..

omg why the **** does everyone want ermac to go good????? he was so badass in mk9. why lower him to being good again??

omg why the **** does everyone want ermac to go good????? he was so badass in mk9. why lower him to being good again??
Many, including me would like to see some character development atleast this time round. Besides Sub Zero hardly any other characters have been developed throughout the series and quite frankly I am tired of seeing the same people over and over again.

Also as far as Ermac is concerned he is a being controlled through sorcery does things his captors wish him to do and thus isnt necessarily evil himself. He was revealed to have a good side during the events of Mortal Kombat: Deception by helping Liu Kang free the souls of the earthrealm warriors.

Since both Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung are dead, Ermac is not under anyone's control anymore and thus is paves the way very well for this arcade ending to come true in the next game and King Jerrod's soul would be in control of Ermac. Besides, we need more heroes this time round as there are a plethora of villains to deal with during the MK4 timeline.