Your wishlist for MK10

Kai should definitely take the role, but at the same time, I don't think so. The reason is that he doesn't want to fight unless it's needed, since he's trying to maintain his pacifist role of obtaining ultimate enlightenment. Although he WILL defend Earthrealm when things get out of hand.

Another one that I really like that I keep as sleeper main hero is Li Mei. Li Mei is my second favorite female only behind jade, and I think that all goes to just how much progression she made from DA to D. She became a great character and I think her moveset should mimic that of someone like Jubilee from X-men. Possibly even gambit. I love her though and think that she's a definite in for the next game.

There is actually a hell lot NRS can do with Shujinko. If people really can't see or imagine how Shujinko can play uniquely even with his training and absorption of powers from other warriors, then I guess they lack a lot in creativity. Even though Johnny Cage has that hero potential, he still has a long way to go before he actually becomes one. Same with Kai, who as vigilante said is more of a pacificist, he too has trials to go through before he steps up. With Shujinko however, having saved people, perform quests, fight baddies almost all his life so far (he should be about 40-50 yrs old in the MK4 era) he fits right in as a main hero without the need to rise up to the occasion.

As far as Kenshi is concerned, I would definitely want him to be part of the hero team but not as the main since it would fall out of his character. He started out as a lone wolf kind of warrior ( and is still at this stage during the mk4 era) and his main goal is just to find and kill Shang Tsung. It would better suit him to actually be developed in Mk4, he involves himself with Sonya and the outer investigation agency primarily to further his goal in finding Shang Tsung, but later begins to realize and look into things at a broader perspective.

As far as Kenshi is concerned, I would definitely want him to be part of the hero team but not as the main since it would fall out of his character. He started out as a lone wolf kind of warrior ( and is still at this stage during the mk4 era) and his main goal is just to find and kill Shang Tsung. It would better suit him to actually be developed in Mk4, he involves himself with Sonya and the outer investigation agency primarily to further his goal in finding Shang Tsung, but later begins to realize and look into things at a broader perspective.

I'd love to see Kenshi get a good Chapter out of the MK10 story, along with Skarlet and Rain, especially Rain.
Rain is a character that they can develop better, since he technically didn't have any part in the MK9 story and it would be nice to see what they can do with him for the next game.

survivors-

scorpion cyber sub
reptile rain
ermac cyrax
sektor johnny cage
kano kenshi
quan chi raiden
sonya mileena
sheeva baraka
goro kintaro
skarlet

new comers-

reiko fujin
hotaru kai
shujinko shinnok
li mei ashrah
tanya frost
sareena motaro
havik moloch
Onaga?

Perhaps Quan chi and shinnok rise up against raiden, so quan chi has to bring the fighters souls, back to life, though they are still evil...-

stryker kabal
nightwolf jax
kung lao liu kang
shang tsung kitana
jade sindel
sub zero noob
smoke....

kreate a fighter
cpu vs cpu mode
another great, long ass story mode.
sub zero human again.
lots of alt costumes
dont care for babalities
most characters unlockable.....
make reptile more humanish again....
maybe like 4 fatalities each
..... maybe pick and choose from those ^^^^ characters cause there is 47 mentioned above

fatalities
variety of characters
costumes
krypt
secret characters
kreate a fighter
gore
fighting gameplay
story
special moves...
ten best things of mortal kombat...just keep these and keep making them better

survivors-

scorpion cyber sub
reptile rain
ermac cyrax
sektor johnny cage
kano kenshi
quan chi raiden
sonya mileena
sheeva baraka
goro kintaro
skarlet

new comers-

reiko fujin
hotaru kai
shujinko shinnok
li mei ashrah
tanya frost
sareena motaro
havik moloch
Onaga?

Perhaps Quan chi and shinnok rise up against raiden, so quan chi has to bring the fighters souls, back to life, though they are still evil...-

stryker kabal
nightwolf jax
kung lao liu kang
shang tsung kitana
jade sindel
sub zero noob
smoke....

I hate to burst your bubble, but Cyber Sub-Zero is dead.

There is actually a hell lot NRS can do with Shujinko. If people really can't see or imagine how Shujinko can play uniquely even with his training and absorption of powers from other warriors, then I guess they lack a lot in creativity. Even though Johnny Cage has that hero potential, he still has a long way to go before he actually becomes one. Same with Kai, who as vigilante said is more of a pacificist, he too has trials to go through before he steps up. With Shujinko however, having saved people, perform quests, fight baddies almost all his life so far (he should be about 40-50 yrs old in the MK4 era) he fits right in as a main hero without the need to rise up to the occasion.

Just to keep things clear, not saying you think I'm holding a certain position.

I like Shujinko, I am someone that will always argue someone can always play differently from everyone else (See my frost arguments)

I just have this gut feeling, that he won't have an entire game based around him again.

Despite my want for one.

What made you think that? Just curious because I actually thought they were building up Kung Lao to take on the role of the main hero.

I think it was just the new of the game at the time. Kung Lao was returning, but I didn't see him as a main hero still. I think it was also the fact that Kenshi basically picked up the same hate for Shang Tsung that Liu Kang had always had. I mean Shang blinded him and now Kenshi wanted payback. With Shang Tsung also being one of the main bosses in that game Kenshi just stuck out to me as the new main protagonist. Somehow that never did happen though even though I think he would definitely fit the role if he was just a bit more social.

survivors-

scorpion
reptile rain
ermac cyrax
sektor johnny cage
kano kenshi
quan chi raiden
sonya mileena
sheeva baraka
goro kintaro
skarlet

new comers-

reiko fujin
hotaru kai
shujinko shinnok
li mei ashrah
tanya frost
sareena motaro
havik moloch
nitara

stryker kabal
nightwolf jax
kung lao liu kang
shang tsung kitana
jade sindel
sub zero noob
smoke....

kreate a fighter
cpu vs cpu mode
another great, long ass story mode.
sub zero human again.
lots of alt costumes
dont care for babalities
most characters unlockable.....
make reptile more humanish again....
maybe like 4 fatalities each
..... maybe pick and choose from those ^^^^ characters cause there is 47 mentioned above

I agree except that I replaced Onaga with Nitara! Onaga should be the boss of MK11. Leave Shinnok as the boss of MK10. I also don't mind having the dead characters unplayable. Just have them in storymode as fillers. But, I'd love it if Jade, Kitana, and Sindel end up being playable.

I think it was just the new of the game at the time. Kung Lao was returning, but I didn't see him as a main hero still. I think it was also the fact that Kenshi basically picked up the same hate for Shang Tsung that Liu Kang had always had. I mean Shang blinded him and now Kenshi wanted payback. With Shang Tsung also being one of the main bosses in that game Kenshi just stuck out to me as the new main protagonist. Somehow that never did happen though even though I think he would definitely fit the role if he was just a bit more social.
Well Kung Lao developed hate for Shang Tsung as well, that's why he went to train with Bo Rai Cho in hopes to become strong enough to defeat him

some of my fav characters, skarlet, reptile, and ermac, were glitches and secrets that were cool to find, and awesome characters...they keep making fans happy with adding them to the game.....soo id like to see belokk, just for shits and giggles, maybe even tremor....

but what id reeeeaaaalllly like to see is if they actually make an mk10

seriously

Unless something happens that prevents NRS from making the game, I don't have any doubts that we'll be getting MK10 sooner or later.

I do want Belokk though

Ashrah should be a villain possessed by the evil Kriss, killing Nitara's ppl, and aiding Quan Chi.

Nitara should join the protagonists to stop Ashrah.

Rivalries in a final battle of good vs evil:

Nitara vs Ashrah
Sareena vs Frost
Li Mei vs Tanya
Sonya vs Kano
Scorpion vs Quan Chi
Cyrax vs Sektor
Ermac (King Jerrod) vs Rain
Johnny Cage vs Reiko
Kai vs Darrius
Raiden vs Shinnok
Shujinko vs Jarek
Bo Rai Cho vs Dairou
Kenshi vs Mavado
Fujin vs Hotaru

Last edited:
yea, there is more than just the scorpion-subzero rivalry....and yes i forgot nitara.....id really like to see her come back.

ed boon said in interview, that he isnt looking into a new mk game, at least not in this generation of gaming.....so it could be a while before we get another game.... but idunno maybe hell change his mind

shao kahn is dead....reiko rises
kano dies.... jarek rises
sub zero is dead......frost rises
lu kang is dead.....kai rises
johnny cage, sonya, cyrax, frost,kenshi,kai, li mei, raiden, become good main characters
scorpion, quan chi, shinnok, tanya, reiko, jarek, sektor, reptile,baraka, mileena become evil main characters
+ skarlet
nitara
fujin
ermac
sareena
rain
shujinko
kira
kobra
havik
dairou
ashrah(lose the hat)