Critical Limit visits you!

Critical-Limit

Sometime in April, cuz I hate spring break down here on the panhandle. I want to get out of town. People pee'ing out of balconies, people trying to rape me, girls and guys try to mess with me.

I have a good job and can afford random vacations. So who wants to hang with me for a week in April or late march? IN REAL LIFE!!

Out of country counts as well.

I don't just play fighting games despite what people might think lol. So it's not like when I head over it's gonna be MK session the entire time.

just a thought. If no one cares, I'll just save my money lol.

I wouldn't mind chilling with you, dude. But my family would be pretty mad at for hanging out with someone I meet thru the net, lol.

I wouldn't mind chilling with you, dude. But my family would be pretty mad at for hanging out with someone I meet thru the net, lol.

lol it's understandable. It would be weird and awkward if I went to someone's place who still lives with their family

I've visited many people I've known online in real life. I've flown to california and visited some of my good friends I met on FFXI.

lol it's understandable. It would be weird and awkward if I went to someone's place who still lives with their family

I've visited many people I've known online in real life. I've flown to california and visited some of my good friends I met on FFXI.

If I had my own place, I'll let you stay there and what the **** you want. Take to a lot of places in Waco.

How long have you been doing this?

I don't live with family and I'm moving to New York in December.

But...

We don't really know each other all the well so it would be awkward as all hell. lol

Well it's in april, maybe we'll be cool by then but yeah if I was doing this like 2weeks from now the first couple days would be awkward lol.

what?! you mean you would visit someone else? Theres a lot of nice sights here in Quebec, but then again I still live with my family sooooo... yeah... :/

I don't mind going to a place where people live with their family. I just said I can see how it would be awkward. I have friends all over the US. Can't remember the last time I spent money on a hotel lol.

All-adult household here. I welcome friends from across the nation on a regular basis, especially since yearly my fiancee and I play host to a couple of different convention-goers a couple times a year. We live in Connecticut, which in and of itself isn't the most exciting place, but is a stone's throw from New York City, and my birthplace, Boston, arguably the world's scientific and intellectual capital, as well as an awesome place for pub crawls, partying, entertainment and arts, and shopping.

I'm always interested in meeting folks, so hit me up if you plan to be in the area.

You could always host another dude in Pensacola for Memorial Day weekend.

You'd probably get to know each other pretty fast.

LOL!

Yeah I essentially want to escape the spring break atmosphere. Nonstop sex based things might sound fun on paper but trust me for someone who has to live through a month and a half of this kind of behavior is mad annoying.

You hold a good argument for visitation.

What's good in Texas Zoidberg? I like lex and Terry radio show lol and they live on Texas lol. That's all I know.

I've actually been to quebec once exemery :). But I didn't site see it was for a tournament

Tom Brady lives here :O

(I think XD)

In all seriousness all we have here is republican christians(which is very fun considering im an agnostic democrat) I know there is some cool stuff in Austin(They even have a old school arcade that has MK9, if that's your thing).

You know what, the real action hear happens in the winter. April, is where all the snow starts to melt and the Kids start playing street hockey.

Theres the Gran Prix, but I think thats in May if I remember correctly, I'm not sure. GREAT RESTAURANTS. Although pricey at times,, if you find the right ones, they are mouth watering.. around the Ubisoft area... the best pastries in North America hands down too, a place called Premier Moisson have some of the best french pastries I have ever had and all at a very affordable price.. Thats on the top of my mind...

April is not a big month in Montreal, like I said it's all in the Winter...

What I wouldn't give to see a Formula 1 GP in person. Soon, soon. I'll probably go to the U.S. GP when the Austin track is debuted next year for the 2012 Formula 1 season.

Tom Brady lives here :O

(I think XD)

In all seriousness all we have here is republican christians(which is very fun considering im an agnostic democrat) I know there is some cool stuff in Austin(They even have a old school arcade that has MK9, if that's your thing).

Roosterteeth is also based in Austin, hOw could you forget that?