What's the longest break you've had in between a game?

Drakilla

And I don't mean you started the game over, I mean actually stopped playing, then picked up and resumed weeks/months later from the place you left it at :)

I took a two year break from Jak II (2nd Jak and Daxter game.)
I kept losing at the Hellcat part, and just didn't play it again for two years.

It was about a year and a half to two years when I finished Twilight Princess.

I was at the very end with only the boss fight with Ganondorf. There was some kind of room I could not find, then I just quit not on purpose but just started getting busier with work and college. Went back one rainy day, found what I was looking for and I was like damn. I just had a 10 mins left.

for me, its probably The Prince of Persia for the ps2. there's a puzzle when u have to go through the right door to reach farah. problem is, there's 2 floors and like 10 doors on each floor. I spent days trying to find a patern but I was like forget it. 6 months later, went on gamewinners.com and figured out how to beat it. beat the game that week lol.

as of recent, I haven't played ssf4ae in since the summer. the game so unbalanced. ill pick it back up when ver2012 comes out later this year.

Resident Evil 4. I didn't know how to beat the regenerators. My friend told me how 3 years later. I came back and kicked their asses :cool:

Starfox Adventures

wasnt a very good game, it's pretty much a poor man's Zelda ,but It was still enjoyable at times. Got it Summer 2002, got about half way through and stopped playing. Came back and beat it in 2007.

Any Pokemon game. I am notorious for stopping right before Victory Road, then picking up months later at a time when I'm beyond bored. Caves suck. **** you Zubat.

Come to think of it, I still haven't beat Platinum but I think I'd rather sit through 24 hours of Plumbers Don't Wear Ties than even touch Pokemon Platinum again.