Frost Fan Art

Looks good until you get to the Downs Syndrome eyes.

Reminded me of Princess Claire's sister that Captain Hero hooked up with in 'Drawn Together'.

Gee, thanks...

Thank you for your constructive criticism...

Since I'm still new to this, can anyone show me how to display pictures -

*here*

after I type a reply, etc.?

The face looks a little off... Other then that I can't spot any usual mistakes people make with drawing... :) Perhaps the neck does look a little too big conpare with the body.

6.5/10. Good job!

Rrriiiiggghhhhtttt.... :?

So some of you have qualms about Frost's unusual anatomy: I drew her whilst I was on a moving bus, ya happy!? Can I go home now???

Probablee said:
Rrriiiiggghhhhtttt.... :?

So some of you have qualms about Frost's unusual anatomy: I drew her whilst I was on a moving bus, ya happy!? Can I go home now???

You can go home anytime you like, but ya need to chill. Don't come post pics that you made, offered up for criticism, and start bitching when the negative feedback ensues.

People always look for the bad when criticizing, so thats what you're going to hear the most of, if you don't want to hear it, then don't offer yourself up to ridicule.

Posting excuses on why something looks out of kilter after the fact as a defense is a pretty crappy cop out. Next time outline the flaws in the original post if you know they're there or just scrap the project because you know it's messed up from the wheels on the bus going round and round.

Geez, sorry! Just being light-hearted, that's all! But I really appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. And I am constantly improving on my drawing style every day. So there you go.