Shirayuki Mizore

Let's not flame each other either.

For me, MW3.

-Black Ops sucked

-MW2 was too wacky for me with the noob tubing and killstreaks

-COD4 was amazing but they don't stick to the simplicity

Assassin's Creed Revelations

-I sold the first game a week after buying it

-My friend let me borrow Brotherhood. I gave it back to him after three days.

UMvC3- It's a scam and they are gonna come out with an Arcade Edition or something in like a month.

MW3- Battlefield 3 is gonna shit all over this game.

MW3
Bioshock Infinite
Mass Effect 3
Ninja Gaiden 3
Batman: Arkahm City
Brothers In Arms Furious 4
Need for Speed: The Run

And any games made by Epic, if they don't fix the freezing problem for Gears of War 3 :mad:

Last edited:
Battlefield 3
COD: Modern Warfare Three
Anything Capcom
Bioshock Infinite
The new batman game
Skyrim (Elder Scrolls)
Mass Effect 3

MW3(idk still debating might get it free for Christmas)

Something about MW3 i just hate, Wish they would start over and have it like CoD2 All you need was skill instead of seeing who can spawn trap who with killstreaks first.

Only reason i play CoD4 is for Promod im looking for a team though <_<

Madden '12. The ONLY EA series I have respect for is Dead Space. Ever since they bought the NFL rights in 2005 or 2006 (because 2K was whooping their ASS in sales with $20 BRAND NEW football titles), I haven't touched a Madden game, nor will I. Do I love the NFL and my Panthers? Hell to the yes. But to have a redundant rehash of the SAME game EVERY year with an updated roster, features, and graphic engine absolutely disgusts me. Its a cash-behemoth, and bravo to them for getting the iron-grip on the NFL license because that made them more money than anyone could imagine, and from a business standpoint, that was genius. but I'll NEVER support that series. I'd rather wait until they get the license expired and they don't renew it and have another developer get a shot at making an NFL title than support EA with a $64 facelift of what was the same game ten years ago. But who am I kidding, they don't need my money, they have enough ^_^ lol

Maybe instead of milking this mediocre game, maybe you could put more effort into your other IP's and ohhhh I don't know, BRING BACK RAINBOW SIX.

the same thing can be said about Naughty Dog.They should stop making Uncharted games and go back to Crash Bandicoot from the PSone days.

Uncharted 3 is something I am definitely not buying because the games are boring as ****

Uncharted 3 is something I am definitely not buying because the games are boring as ****

I don't have a PS3, but allllll I hear is UC this, UC that. Yet when I ask my friends, everyone either loves it or despises it with a passion. Got no clue how the series plays but I was wondering if that title was gonna pop up in this thread lol

yeah uc is not for me

I might buy umvc only because I dont owe mvc, but I played and neutraly liked it

Can you guys really talk about milked franchises with a straight face while on a MK site? ;)

On topic, I'd have to say Battlefield 3. The beta was a letdown. Bugs aside, it's just too clunky, and I doubt that will change much between the beta and final release if Bad Company is anything to go by. I did like the maps, however.

-I sold the first game a week after buying it

-My friend let me borrow Brotherhood. I gave it back to him after three days.

Hey Ubisoft, I get it. All your IP's suck donkey dick. Maybe instead of milking this mediocre game, maybe you could put more effort into your other IP's and ohhhh I don't know, BRING BACK RAINBOW SIX.

I don't know you two anymore
yao-meme.png

dont worry im getting uncharted 3.

im not getting any cod or bioshock. and whats that other one.. skyward or skyrim or somethin. well im not getting it either.

i will also never get another deus ex game.

Any COD known to exist, KOF XIII (It just doesn't look that appealing), Assassin's Creed, none of the MvCs.

Batman Arkham City. I hate Batman and everyone else in DC.

MW3. Looks the same as every other FPS. Theres only 1 FPS that interest me and thats RAGE.

Skyrim. Have fun with the freezing and crashing every 5 minutes. The game looks boring as hell and will most likely have a shallow story like Oblivion did. No thanks.

Battlefield 3- Didn't like the beta for reasons above.

Madden NFL 12- Just because I'm black doesn't mean I have to get this game, which is the same old shit since '02.

NBA 2k12- I was getting murdered in 2k11. I guess it's safe to say that I'm not a fan of sports games.

The only reason I'm getting MW3 is because alot of people I associate with is getting this game and I can see the bombardment of "why" questions if I don't.