The terror..........I can't sleep at night........

Ever since I first saw Mileena's fataility, I'm actually pretty disturbed. First off the nature of Millena, roaring like some rabid animal, and then the display of the mouth, wow, Baraka looks like Brad Pitt compared to her. No, guys, I HONESTLY was REALLY disturbed by it. I saw that mouth that looked more like Hannibal Lector knawed on her faced with those bloody teeth and......UGH!

Prey for me...........

(slowly looking from the feet up to the breasts) "WOW! Mileena is hot!"(then looks at the face) " ugh!... ...oh my god..... .....those teeth!!
"BLEEEEEUUUUUEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i dont remember what her fatality was...

but i just got over something very disturbing also. I was watching viva la bam season one and they showed how don vito's big toe nail came off completely....wow that was so gross it took me like 3-4 days to actually get the image out of my head. I can still smell it...lol

I was disturbed too. For a whole week I did nothing but repeat the words "it's only a video game... it's only a video game" while clutching myself in the fetal position. After plenty of therapy I actually managed to stop sucking my thumb entirely!

But seriously, come on, it's a game. I don't get what the big deal is.

i agree, it's just a game..!!
in my opinion you can't see liu's fatality in MK2 or you will have nightmares with dragons for the rest of your life!! :lol:

I wasn't shocked. I thought it was pretty awsome. It's Mortal Kombat, the game is famous for blood, gore and stuff thats disturbing.

no, mortal kombat is famous for fatalities that end up having bones for up to 4 people laying around after you make someone explode.

yeah that and blood, the jello that speels out.

they need to get more realistic...bring it up a notch.

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
OK I was trying to be a bit humorous as well as serious until SOMEONE had to ruin the moment :roll:

Hmm...

No, guys, I HONESTLY was REALLY disturbed by it.

Yeah, who couldn't see the sarcasm in that. :roll:

I think im the only one who thinks seeing her mouth looks cool! This pic especially
millteeth3pt.png

Shes ace!