Films you cannot wait to see

Going to see SAFE HOUSE this weekend, can't ****ing WAIT.

TAKE ME, RYAN, TAKE ME NOW

Going to see SAFE HOUSE this weekend, can't ****ing WAIT.

TAKE ME, RYAN, TAKE ME NOW

You need to keep your hands off my man!
tumblr_lqs2xkfWZD1qdgeu8-1.gif

The movie I am most hyped for this year is The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey. Can't wait to see how Peter Jackson interprets it on screen, especially after the enhanting on screen world he created with LOTR. So far, the only book adaptation that has been done right and done well by not missing out any key elements of the story is the LOTR trilogy imo, and perhaps the 2 part Hobbit movies will do the same.

Rumors have it that more songs/poems from the book will be in the featured in the film. I also can't wait to see how each of the 13 dwarves will have their presense felt throughout the movies. This would be the first movie ever to shoot at 48 fps than the conventional 60fps and more for it to have a more realistic feel and to avoid the shimmering effect when the camera pans around. This coupled with 3D will surely be an experience worth waiting for.

I really can't wait to see many superhero movies. These include Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance, The Avengers, The Amazing Spiderman and the Dark Knight Rises.

I also can't wait to see the MK sequel and The Hobbit. Act of Valor looks pretty sick too. Real marines? F yeah.

The dark knight rises, avengers and spiderman in that order. Of course mk in 2013 as well. P.s. just saw chronicle and its great. Very well told story and actually disturbing at times in a good way.

I'm also interested in Batman, I'm going to watch Avengers but I'm not as hyped as everyone else is for that movie lol.

Resident Evil CG movie coming out. I'm also interested in that movie where the kids were moving stuff with their mind and one of them goes a little crazy with it. Seemed a little tense.

And that Sentimental asian movie up above.

Other than that... waiting for something good.

I need to get out and see The Grey, as well as Act of Valor when it comes out. Act of Valor is already drawing criticisms of being 'propaganda' for using active-duty armed forces personnel as actors, but I think it's a great idea, especially since part of the motivation was to display something more realistic than Steven Seagal movies or G.I. Jane about the SEALs. They're badasses that deserve every bit of good cred we can give them.

I <3 Tom Hardy so I was wet in my pants to go see This Means War and it was one of the funniest movies ever. Everyone needs to see it, it has action, romance, and lots of uber lulz.

Unfortunately, the wrong guy takes his shirt off in the movie. Chris Pine is ewww.