Films you cannot wait to see

Flagg

Right now, top of my list is The Thing (2011) and Promethius.

Want to see "Warrior" as well. Tom Hardy is a quality actor.

I know its a ways off, but The Wolverine, the fact that its based on Chris Claremont and Frank Miller's seminal 1982 series has me beyond excited, I know they're re-writing the script, but Hugh Jackman said the story will still basically be the same, so its still set in Japan. Also can't wait for The Avengers and Dark Knight Rises, its gonna be a Summer of epic proportions.

The Dark Knight Rises primarily, and the Avengers should be cool.

In a few years, the new Mortal Kombat should be pretty good, but that's a long way off.

EDIT: forgot about The Amazing Spiderman. Although I don't think it was the proper time for a reboot, this one seems even more accurate to the comics than Raimi's films were. Should be good.

Dark Knight movie (The new one)
MK
Although I don't know if they are even bothering. But I really liked the Silent Hill movie even though it has some things wrong. And I wouldn't mind seeing another one.

Dunno that's pretty much it. I can't think of anything else atm.

the Artist
A Dangerous Method
We Need to Talk About Kevin
The Thing
Django Unchained
Total Recall
Argo
Indie Game the movie
The Skin I Live in

Dark Knight movie (The new one)
MK
Although I don't know if they are even bothering. But I really liked the Silent Hill movie even though it has some things wrong. And I wouldn't mind seeing another one.

Dunno that's pretty much it. I can't think of anything else atm.

even though silent hill the movie wasnt true to the game i still think it's the best videogame movie ive seen followed by RE. the movie that im waiting for is the new underworld, im a fan of the series and kate bekinsale is the hottest vampire ive ever seen. im also waiting for the new batman but i cant believe they're making a new "i am legend" lol really, the first was ok but i didnt need a sequel

The Hobbet (Part 1 and 2) , The Dark Knight Rises, The Hunger Games, The Thing remake, Prometheus, Kill Bill vol. 3 (possible 4!), Django Unchained, the list goes on and on, Im such a movie buff it`s not even funny. Now all I need is a Sin City 2 and my life will finally come full circle...

Now all I need is a Sin City 2 and my life will finally come full circle...

that's supposed to be in development, but they have been saying that for years. I really dont know the fate of this movie. They really should do another though, after all they have so many of the graphic novels to use.

Melancholia

Melancholia.jpg

Lars Von Trier is back with his new film, officially premiered in Cannes 2011.
Described as "A beautiful movie about the end of the world", MELANCHOLIA tells the story of two sisters (Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg), who find their relationship challenged as a nearby planet threatens to collide into the Earth.

If you have ever seen Lars Von Trier's other work, the cinematography just grabs you, and paints a picture in front of your eyes. This new film looks phenomenal, and looks to capture a true artist's coping of the end of world, also known as marriage (My theory).

*Discretion: there is a partial side boob, but so does Mileenas flesh pit costume*
Spoiler:

MK (2013)
The Avengers
Resident Evil: Retribution
GI Joe: Retaliation
Clash of the Titans 2
Underworld: Awakening
Dark Night Rises (I'd love to see Anne Hathaway kick @$$!)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D