Films you cannot wait to see

add to the list Chinese Zodiac or CZ12, whatever the final title will be. Jackie Chan's next and supposedly last ever big action film.

I sort of can't wait to see the hunger games. I loved the book, but I'm not sure how well it will transition to the big screen. I know I'll end up watching it one way or another though.

Really only looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, and The Hobbit.

EDIT - And of course, the new Mortal Kombat movie.

I kinda want to go see the new Ghost Rider. He's been my favorite comic book character ever since Marvel ruined Wolverine and Venom in their movie representations.

Blonde Mary Jane?

I don't want to live in this world anymore :(

its gwen stacy.

mary jane isnt even in this movie

Yup.
Gwen Stacy was Peter Parker's girlfriend, in the comics, before he met Mary Jane.

The Lizard looks f***ing LEGIT in this movie, and it's about DAMN time they put him in as a villain.
He was in part 2 and 3 and NOW they put him in?
I just don't know if I wan't to spend $10 to see a reboot of what SHOULD have been the first movie, to begin with.
I may just wait for Netflix or rent it.

It also looks like they're going with the whole "Ultimate Spiderman" storyline, which sucks because it f***s up the story of my favorite character: VENOM
Eddie Brock and Peter Parker's fathers creating the Venom suit aa a cure for cancer?
Eddie Brock wearing the suit to rid him of CANCER?

I f***ing LOATHE the Ultimate Spiderman storyline for this reason alone.

DO NOT WANT

/RANT

Anyways.
As far as which movie I'm really looking forward to?
Do you really have to ask?
See my sig and avatar.

G.I. Joe 2, in order to see the REAL version of Cobra Commander.

Last edited:
Venom is mad now cause you said that

:rofl:

I think Eric would have made a perfect Peter Parker, but not Eddie Brock.

I'd also like to point out that I don't like what they're doing with Doc Conners. The Lizard looks like MK4 Reptile. I want the big dinosaur looking lizzard with the purple pants and the torn up lab coat. I understand that comic book characters are being constantly modernized, but they HAVE to look like they do in the comics. You guys wouldn't go se a Batman movie where Batman doesn't dress like batman, yet people don't seem to have a problem when they ruin other character's costumes.

I'd also like to point out that I don't like what they're doing with Doc Conners. The Lizard looks like MK4 Reptile. I want the big dinosaur looking lizzard with the purple pants and the torn up lab coat. I understand that comic book characters are being constantly modernized, but they HAVE to look like they do in the comics. You guys wouldn't go se a Batman movie where Batman doesn't dress like batman, yet people don't seem to have a problem when they ruin other character's costumes.

MK4 Reptile looked like a half-human half-lizard type of being, so I'm fine with The Lizard's look in this movie.

Yes, I'm also picky about how movie characters transition over from their comic book \ cartoon \ videogame counterparts.
It's a big reason why I didn't care too much for the 1st G.I. Joe movie, and can't wait for this one.
They (Hollywood) f***ed up the part of Cobra Commander in the 1st movie.
In this one, he actually looks like Cobra Commander.