Films you cannot wait to see

http://trekmovie.com/category/startrek12/

I am a HUGE fan of the original Star Trek so I was one of those bitter bastards when I heard they were doing an updated movie....but I was so damn impressed with the film! Pine wont ever be Shatner, though <3

No he won't, but the new cast is still awesome... especially Zachary Quinto as Spock. Not sure what to make of the news that they're trying to get Benicio del Toro to play the next villain... I've got a bad feeling about who they're trying to cast him as...

The Master - P.T.Anderson's new movie ! can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

A Dangerous Method - David Cronenberg's new movie !!

Cosmopolis - another one of David Cronenberg's new movies!!

The Last Stand - Jee-woon Kim's first american movie ! hopefully regardless of the quality of the film he makes big bucks because he truly is an artist.

Gravity - Alfonso Cuaron's new movie !!! This guy is great he made children of men.

Oz: The Great and Powerful - Sam Rami's new film!

Prometheus - aka new Ridley Scott alien movie!!

The Descendants - Alexander Payne shows it how it is.

The Lords of Salem - Rob Zombies new movie !!! It's about damn time he started filming his own thoughts !

Mortal Kombat 3 (No Legacy stuff... that was shit, only the Rebirth ep (1) and the Cyrax & Sektor vs Hydro ep (9 or 10) were good imo)
Gears of War (Hell Yeah!!!)
God of War (Uhuh!!!)
Dead Space (live action movie) (**** yesss!!!)
The Thing (Original is still one of my favi's)
He-Man: Masters of the Universe (remake)
The Avengers

1. The Raid
2. Life Without Principle
3. The Viral Factor
4. The Grandmasters
5. Tom-Yum-Goong 2
6. Overheard 2
7. Motorway

No he won't, but the new cast is still awesome... especially Zachary Quinto as Spock. Not sure what to make of the news that they're trying to get Benicio del Toro to play the next villain... I've got a bad feeling about who they're trying to cast him as...

I don't mind del Toro as an actor in general but he has no business being in a Star Trek movie.

^^^ I have been meaning to watch Anti Christ and Enter the Void for a long time now

I only hear good things about those guys

The cinematography in Antichrist is brilliant. The atmosphere is beautifully haunting. Now that is a hard challenge to undertake.

Enter the Void, like all of the other Noé film's, definitely a unique narrative! I highly suggest watching soon, when you feel like getting your mind blown.

Have you ever seen I Stand Alone by Noe? I suggest you go watch the trailer on youtube because I can not post it here. Too much art in it haha!

The cinematography in Antichrist is brilliant. The atmosphere is beautifully haunting. Now that is a hard challenge to undertake.

Enter the Void, like all of the other Noé film's, definitely a unique narrative! I highly suggest watching soon, when you feel like getting your mind blown.

Have you ever seen I Stand Alone by Noe? I suggest you go watch the trailer on youtube because I can not post it here. Too much art in it haha!

I'll check it out thanks for the recommendation .

I'll check it out thanks for the recommendation .

Another I recommend is Dog Tooth. Such a weird, thought provoking film about two parents that shelter their children and keep them "locked" up on their property. They teach them everything that is wrong, for example if they see an airplane flying over their house, they are taught, it is just a toy someone threw and they have to try and "catch" the toy.

Mortal Kombat (2013)
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
The Avengers
Expendables 2

Last edited:
The Amazing Spider Man

while I think it's still too soon to be rebooting spiderman again, he's one of my favorites so I have to see this. And it looks badass so far from the trailer. I'm not even interested the slightest in the Avengers, and I'm glad the new spiderman will have nothing to do with the other recent marvel movies because I dont like them.(Iron man 1 was good though but that's it)

I know it's been out for a couple of weeks now... but I really want to see J Edgar. It looks really good, I like Leo, and I've got some friends that have seen it that thought it was great.

Also, I want to see New Year's Eve... there seems to be a LOT of big names in this one. It kind of reminds me of Love Actually which I didn't see at first when it came out, but when I finally did, I was happily surprised.

Jurassic Park 4

156857415v9_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg