Man Of Steel
Wolverine 2
The Knights Of Bad Assdom
The Uncharted Movie
Mortal Kombat(2013)
Real Steel
Hit Somebody
Star Trek 2

Those are the biggest movies that come to mind. And whatever the director of "Attack The Block" does next is sure to be epic!

The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, MK 2013, Entourage: The Movie, Man of Steel, Wolverine 2, Star Trek 2.

Don't know if this counts, but all of the Star Wars movies being re-released in theatres in 3D are also on my list.

I'm kind of bummed there is nothing that I am "dying" to see. Underworld might be interesting. don't care for dark knight rises. none of the superhero flicks caught my eye. whats happened to movies? I find myself going more for older movies. seems todays more movies are either bad remakes, unoriginal ideas, or just bad in general. granted the animated films still seem to entertain me LOL

Not sure about Man of Steel yet....the new guy looks like he will be an alright Superman but I want to see some footage.

Mortal Kombat
The Dark Knight Rises- (I guess)
The Incredibles 2- (Would be my most anticipated movie ever if it gets made)
The Amazing Spider-Man- (maybe)
The Avengers
Fast and the Furious 6
Star Trek 2- (maybe)

The Incredibles 2- (Would be my most anticipated movie ever if it gets made)

there doesnt need to be a sequel to Incredibles, there needs to be a prequel

young Mr Incredible before he got old and fat and had kids. And most of all Frozone. That guy's the best character. Just a movie about them doing funny shit.

I thought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was already a movie released... cuz I watched it lol.

Is it an american remake or something?

Has anyone seen J. Edgar yet? I like those types of movies but have read mixed reviews.