New Tier List post patch

Know what wraith, lets just drop this shit, I just find you really really stupid.

Serious shades on aka glasses.

I think Jade is S teir and I think tier lists are complete bs to most people in the community because they don't play on a level of REO and Tom Brady and won't ever, so they won't ever be able to exploit the game.

Last edited:
Know what wraith, lets just drop this shit, I just find you really really gay.

I think Jade is S teir and I think tier lists are complete bs to most people in the community because they don't play on a level of REO and Tom Brady and won't ever, so they won't ever be able to exploit the game.

When you say level do you mean Skill or the Offline scene?

Know what wraith, lets just drop this shit, I just find you really really gay.

Lol sorry bro but even I don't think she's S tier.

The only reason I still play Jade is because I'll be damned if 4-5 months worth of work is dropped just so I can pick up like kung lao.

i dont see how jade is so low..

Her main weakness is that naked duck/duck blocking is an answer to EVERYTHING she's got.

grab and shadow kicks and Up+3 are all avoided by naked duck

DB2 is blockable high on REACTION.

so jade is complete garbage at breaking defense. So she has to rely on you being aggressive to get her combos in.

Her main weakness is that naked duck/duck blocking is an answer to EVERYTHING she's got.

so jade is complete garbage at breaking defense. So she has to rely on you being aggressive to get her combos in.

Sadly all true...which is why I kinda chuckle when I get those moves in or ex boomerang hits, but with jade you have to read your opponent really well and know when to do what. u3 works great when someone is about to stop crouch blocking and move forward and you catch them off guard....playing jade is like doing angel dust and walking in to a crowded room. I ****IN LOVE IT

BUT you can say the same about jax, crouch everything except ground pound and over head smash is very easy to poke. Yes jax can gp cancel but you figure it out.

lets just drop this shit, I just find you really really stupid.

You took the words from my keyboard! :O

AGAIN back on topic that was digressed in the first place... Jade's enhanced boomerang is very useful for chip damage after the patch, but personally I can't figure out much use for it other than this.

You took the words from my keyboard! :O

AGAIN back on topic that was digressed in the first place... Jade's enhanced boomerang is very useful for chip damage after the patch, but personally I can't figure out much use for it other than this.

After Critical limit has told me, after a jip is blocked do 23f2, exdb1, 2xshadow kick, even if fails you gain your bar back.

It;s also hard to describe, if you do ex boomerang, you can use it multiple ways...to close space or to kombo off of or to just land a 3 hit kombo... I normally use low boomerang and use a bnb off of it or I close distnace or I will use f212 depending on my distance.

shoot sometimes if I have 2 bars and I can win a match I will use 2 ex rangs to close the deail.

After Critical limit has told me, after a jip is blocked do 23f2, exdb1, 2xshadow kick, even if fails you gain your bar back.

It;s also hard to describe, if you do ex boomerang, you can use it multiple ways...to close space or to kombo off of or to just land a 3 hit kombo... I normally use low boomerang and use a bnb off of it or I close distnace or I will use f212 depending on my distance.

shoot sometimes if I have 2 bars and I can win a match I will use 2 ex rangs to close the deail.

nah I didn't say this.

I said Jip 2,3,F2, EX Db1 --> free jump scenario/dash in more pressure (if they keep blocking) F2,1,2 and then a single shadow kick. If they blocked all of that. you get ur bar back and it's 19% damage in chip if I remember correctly might be a little higher in damage cuz I forget.

throw low ex rangs and close in with db2 . you win

throw low ex rangs and close in with db2 . you win

No that doesn't work. and easy to block.

the DB2 comes pretty late and is easy to see coming. you can just stand block RIGHt after low boomerange and ur safe.

I mean... someone who doesn't know jade might get tricked by that.

Even if the low hits them and they keep holding standing block. They will Block your DB2. They don't link together unless it's mid screen and the first rang whiffs.

the reason I said DB1, is because with DF1 and DF3, They can block the first boomerange then jump out of the return rang and be safe.

Db1 will hit them if they try to jump, and if you call out the jump you get a full combo off of B2

No that doesn't work. and easy to block.

the DB2 comes pretty late and is easy to see coming. you can just stand block RIGHt after low boomerange and ur safe.

I mean... someone who doesn't know jade might get tricked by that.

Even if the low hits them and they keep holding standing block. They will Block your DB2. They don't link together unless it's mid screen and the first rang whiffs.

the reason I said DB1, is because with DF1 and DF3, They can block the first boomerange then jump out of the return rang and be safe.

Db1 will hit them if they try to jump, and if you call out the jump you get a full combo off of B2

wouldnt you want them to jump out of that?

wouldnt you want them to jump out of that?

It requires a committed call out. If they chose to keep blocking and you do B2. you're gonna get punished or at the very least give them free pressure on you instead.

It's a read.

If you miss the call out. he gets hit by the rang, and is put into a wake up game.

it's all about reading them.

you go for the safe options first and look for their habits. If you realize he jumps out of the rang and takes the hit. Next time try B2 to catch him.

It requires a committed call out. If they chose to keep blocking and you do B2. you're gonna get punished or at the very least give them free pressure on you instead.

It's a read.

If you miss the call out. he gets hit by the rang, and is put into a wake up game.

it's all about reading them.

you go for the safe options first and look for their habits. If you realize he jumps out of the rang and takes the hit. Next time try B2 to catch him.

If I Throw exlow boomarang I Always Come With db2 because 1. You can catch people out of the air 2. If they low block* you get a combo . if they dont low block you get a combo

NEW tier list via Tom Brady, REO, m2dave, and PL a little:

S = 0-2 bad match ups
A+ = 3-4 bad match ups
A = 5-6 bad match ups
B = 7-8 bad match ups
C = 9-10 bad match ups
D = 11+ bad match ups

S Cyrax, Kabal, Kitana, Mileena, Smoke, Raiden
A+ Freddy Krueger, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Rain, Reptile, Sektor, Sonya, Sub Zero
A Cyber Sub Zero, Kano, Kenshi, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung
B Baraka, Ermac, Noob, Sheeva
C Nightwolf, Sindel, Skarlet, Stryker
D Jade

Agree? Disagree? Discuss!

this has been updated. smoke moved from S to A+ and Johnny moved from A+ to A. I personally think johnny should be S rank. I don't see how Rain is A+. and jade is definitely not the worst character in the game. other than those minor set backs, this is the most accurate tier list to date.

Two of my 3 main are S tier and they don't wear hats lol. I hope this doesn't make me a tier whore

this has been updated. smoke moved from S to A+ and Johnny moved from A+ to A. I personally think johnny should be S rank. I don't see how Rain is A+. and jade is definitely not the worst character in the game. other than those minor set backs, this is the most accurate tier list to date.

Two of my 3 main are S tier and they don't wear hats lol. I hope this doesn't make me a tier whore

I don't use Rain, but I heard one of the only things stopping him from being the best character in the game, is not having a low starter in a combo. Doesn't he have crazy mix ups?

I don't use Rain, but I heard one of the only things stopping him from being the best character in the game, is not having a low starter in a combo. Doesn't he have crazy mix ups?

I used to use rain. he's good, don't get me wrong, but A+ tier? and I think he does have a low starter, as I believe 3 hits low and can combo into any special he has. I know he has INSANE damage potential, especially if he uses his power up. but he's the WORST zoner in the game so a lot of rushdown characters will be a problem for him. he does have crazy mixups tho.

idk, I haven't seen any pro rains and I haven't fought a rain that's better than mine, but I don't think he should be A+ tier

He doesnt struggle against rushdown thanks to his 1,1 spiral kick 1,1 spiral kick pressure trap(It is two punches ended with a spiral kick, I dont knowXD). His EX spiral kick also makes rushdown difficult. He deserves to be A+ tier for sure.