New Tier List post patch

After using CSZ a lot now, I would say is 100% anti Raiden. He has tools that counters so much of Raidens garbage.

They need to make their mind up on Jax. One minute he's God tier, then shit tier, then God tier again.

As for Nightwolf being low poked out, that could be applied to Cage as well but aw well!

Cyrax is still an exceptional character.

I wonder if Smoke is high just cause that unknown Smoke player babalitied Chris G.

Compared to other fighters, the MK9 roster is actually very close as in no1 is horrendously OP or UP.

After using CSZ a lot now, I would say is 100% anti Raiden. He has tools that counters so much of Raidens garbage.

They need to make their mind up on Jax. One minute he's God tier, then shit tier, then God tier again.

As for Nightwolf being low poked out, that could be applied to Cage as well but aw well!

Cyrax is still an exceptional character.

I wonder if Smoke is high just cause that unknown Smoke player babalitied Chris G.

Compared to other fighters, the MK9 roster is actually very close as in no1 is horrendously OP or UP.

You know why that is with Jax right?

alot of the times he was put in God Tier was when they found a block string infinite. but then people learned how to counter it so he dropped. Whenever jax is jumping around. It's because a new tech was found people thought was broken.... Then someone figured out something.

Critical, in essence your post shows how meaningless tiers can be. Because it only takes one good player or a sound strat to change how any character is viewed immensely.

Critical, in essence your post shows how meaningless tiers can be. Because it only takes one good player or a sound strat to change how any character is viewed immensely.

well like I said a million times...

a tier list is only ment for today's meta-game.

As in What we know of today.

Super smash brothers Melee. That tier list has changed HUNDREDS of times. and the game has been out for 12 years w/o any patches.

it's not meaningless. It's a direct relation to chances of said character winning a tournament based on today's knowledge.

I wish this game could take off in Japan. I would love to know some of the stuff those boys over there would be unlocking after a coupla months.

I wish this game could take off in Japan. I would love to know some of the stuff those boys over there would be unlocking after a coupla months.

Well I don't know about unlocking, But what I love is when japan/america/europe don't share tournament videos with eachother.
Then
Europe USA Japan all in one tournament.

It's super interesting different styles/play tricks you will see when people aren't exposed to other people's play styles and copy them into their own.

I want to say since I barely read ANY other jade guides/watch other jades. Mine succeeds because I play her differently WAY differently than your average jade player.

Those are pretty interesting points. In MK 9 you tend to hear all about the U.S. players, but little about what is happening in the EU.

When I played DOW (RTS game), I played against people from many continents, but Germans in particular were very good at the game.

Those are pretty interesting points. In MK 9 you tend to hear all about the U.S. players, but little about what is happening in the EU.

When I played DOW (RTS game), I played against people from many continents, but Germans in particular were very good at the game.

Yeah, In Europe they have a different version of SSBM than america does.

Their high tiers are nerfed in Europe, except jiggs.

And because of this, They have to play their characters A LOT more safe. When they came to america to play multiple times. Their style was so different it took americans a second to adjust to their weird habits. We still dominate, even though Mango lost to Armada recently. USA vs EUROPE GRAND FINALS HYPE.

I'm interested in who they feel kung Laos bad match ups are. Not saying there aren't any, just curious.

I feel like this list is fairly accurate. Aside from jade, I don't think she is the worst, but what do I know.

I'm interested in who they feel kung Laos bad match ups are. Not saying there aren't any, just curious.

I feel like this list is fairly accurate. Aside from jade, I don't think she is the worst, but what do I know.

You know nothing! Jade is the worst, she is slow and lazy, only reason she isn't fat is because she shadow kicks all day to burn calories.

You know nothing! Jade is the worst, she is slow and lazy, only reason she isn't fat is because she shadow kicks all day to burn calories.

And thus, a comedy genius is born. -_-

On topic: Sindel is great after the patch. Her tier is appropriate now.

And thus, a comedy genius is born. -_-

On topic: Sindel is great after the patch. Her tier is appropriate now.

Do you always walk around with your nose up?

Actually, a comedy genius was born when I created the "respect the room" thread and you took it seriously...-_-

Last edited:
I'm just ultimately glad that Stryker got into A cause well....he's a baws

see you're still looking at the tier list wrong.

The tier list shouldn't affect you in a "Glad/sad" manner.

The buffs to stryker should do that. The tier list is just a representation of his placing in todays meta-game post buffs.

People always try to make their character higher on the tier list. Because they feel like the list is calling their choice "weak." Well if your character gets moved up, and it's not changed much at all. You'll get LESS respect from the people who hate tier whores as you move up.

I played a Tag match where I had Jade/Kung Lao as a team. I beat my opponent who was Raiden/Jax.

He sent me a message "I was gonna say you got a really nice Jade, but then you used Kung lao so it doesn't count."

"Um.. you used raiden, that's why I picked kung lao."

Do you always walk around with your nose up?

Actually, a comedy genius was born when I created the "respect the room" thread and you took it seriously...-_-

1. I guess the internet is not the best place ever to express sarcasm.
2. What should I expect from someone who says Jade "isn't fat is because she shadow kicks all day to burn calories" in a SERIOUS tier list thread?

Your either misplacing your jokes, making bad ones or doing both.

Yeah I dont mind jokes, but just try not to get TOO off topic.

The tier list is very close now, even Jade can still compete very well. I agree with Baraka's placement, especially because of the change to the wakeup game. Also shirazuki, Stryker is in C tier, not A tier..

Sindel is a little better but still bottom 3 imo, which is why ive all but dropped her.

1. I guess the internet is not the best place ever to express sarcasm.
2. What should I expect from someone who says Jade "isn't fat is because she shadow kicks all day to burn calories" in a SERIOUS tier list thread?

Your either misplacing your jokes, making bad ones or doing both.

Seriously? So this is serious talk about a serious video game that means some serious shit? WORD?

4. Internet has no room for sarcasm.