The TRMK XBL MK 9 Tournament October 2011

IDK if there is a mod for this section LOL, as yo can see anything has gone in this thread and honestly it has been good that way.

and as treadmill has said, thanks flagg for hosting the tourny, it's funny, I know we have all had our differences as our personal opinion of things on this forum, but we have all come together and made friends when we actually play the game.

Placing 6th is alright in my book. Maybe if I can make Shang or Jax stronger secondaries ill have a better chance.

To be fair, I would say you came 5th and I came 6th. I haven't looked at it fully, but you lost 3-1 in the L bracket Quarters, and I lost 3-0, and up till that point, I think we were both level on amount of games won/lost. I need to analyse who won what, how many games won, lost, etc... i'm not fully sure how seeding and ranking works in tournaments, but i'll look into it.

But hey, nice to see Team Baraka get as far as they did.

IDK if there is a mod for this section LOL, as yo can see anything has gone in this thread and honestly it has been good that way.

and as treadmill has said, thanks flagg for hosting the tourny, it's funny, I know we have all had our differences as our personal opinion of things on this forum, but we have all come together and made friends when we actually play the game.

Agreed. Before we were a bunch of competitive MK 9 players on the TRMK forums that chimed in on the odd debate or character and gameplay threads, but kept ourselves to ourselves, and now we're all pretty good "e-buddies" lol

And yeah, I think you're right that this thread has kinda stayed under the radar from the Mods. Not to put them down, but we've kind of been a law unto ourselves, and it has been better that way. There's been saltiness but theres also been respect. And i've kinda liked it when the egos have clashed!

Isn't that cute :3

I guess I should say a special thanks to our number 1, and only fan! I really thought some of the other members would have kept an eye on this, but only you and Critical Limit have tuned in!

Aw well, their loss I say!

And Shirayuki, I think you should come out of XBL retirement and be in the November Tournament.

I need to say thanks to Critical Limit as well. When this tournament first started, I was using the Challonge site, and I selected Single Elimination instead of Double Elimination on it (and you cant change it back, once the tournament has started). Then I was painstakingly trying to do a Losers Bracket in Excel which was proving a nightmare. But then he told me to download the Tio Tournament Organiser and it was a Godsend. Not only that, it's pretty professional and in-depth and its what the big tournaments use as well, and it's what you see on Page 1, post 1 now. So thanks for that Critical.

I guess I should say a special thanks to our number 1, and only fan! I really thought some of the other members would have kept an eye on this, but only you and Critical Limit have tuned in!

Aw well, their loss I say!

And Shirayuki, I think you should come out of XBL retirement and be in the November Tournament.

Critical Limit and I were like the two fans at a WNBA game :laugh:

But following the tournament was awesome! But I'm not good enough at MK to participate in one. Don't listen to iVital... lol

Critical Limit and I were like the two fans at a WNBA game :laugh:

But following the tournament was awesome! But I'm not good enough at MK to participate in one. Don't listen to iVital... lol

A lot of us are decent, but there were one or two players that really stood out. Not everyone that will join, will be God like, and not everyone is expecting to win, but it's the being there and being in it that matters.

Cmon, I know you're tempted...

Lol I don't even play with Vital or Exemery anymore :laugh:

I'll be super spectator :cool:

2008%20-%20animated_gif%20sunglasses%20tagme.gif

I'm the best, I do it on LAN, even treadmill had turned his fear in to love~ and on top of it I play FORZA drunk.

A lot of us are decent, but there were one or two players that really stood out. Not everyone that will join, will be God like, and not everyone is expecting to win, but it's the being there and being in it that matters.

It's all fun and games until someone...

Gets matched with Pooping or GUTZ! Huzzah! :p

I'd love to participate at the next tournament, but from what I've heard, the competition is fierce. However, the December tournament is a must for me

Kanye, it's open invitation, so anyone can join and the more the merrier!

A November tournie is in the pipe line, but im just discussing a few things with a couple of guys and then we'll start cobbling some stuff together. There'll be a "Sign Up and Suggestion" thread soon, so put your name down, and any ideas you think would be cool would also be welcome.

Kanye, it's open invitation, so anyone can join and the more the merrier!

A November tournie is in the pipe line, but im just discussing a few things with a couple of guys and then we'll start cobbling some stuff together. There'll be a "Sign Up and Suggestion" thread soon, so put your name down, and any ideas you think would be cool would also be welcome.

Cool, but I think I might be a scapegoat opponent to some of these guys, they all seem pretty good lol

Cool, but I think I might be a scapegoat opponent to some of these guys, they all seem pretty good lol

Well I would say, Pooping really was the guy to beat. But he wasn't invincible as GUTZ proved and won a game or two off of him. I know you're tempted, and a lot of other people have come to me since the last one started asking about there being another. So the next one should be bigger (this one had 16 people). It'll be Double Elimination, so even if someone knocks you out relatively early, you'll still filter down to the L Bracket where you'll get your chance to come back. Treadmill got knocked out of the first round of the WInners bracket, and fought his way right to the end of the L Bracket. So it's all possible man :D GUTZ went out in the second round of the W Bracket, and he fought his way right back to the Grand Final, where he was the only one to take a couple of games off of Toad.