Who is you favorite MK Ninja

Who is your favorite MK Ninja or Ninjas?

• Total voters
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I love Human Smoke because he was one of my favorite characters to play as in UMK3

Didn't even matter to me that he was a Scorpion clone

He was still fun to play as

Sub-Zero (Bi-Han), with Rain in close 2nd.
Rain was my main in UMK3 on Sega Genesis, and he's one of my mains, along with Sub-Zero in MK9.

Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang), Rain, Noob Saibot. Cyber Smoke is awesome, but not his human form. Mk9 proved one thing to me Smoke was always meant to be a cyborg because his human form looked dumb..period.

I went with Smoke since he's pretty much my favorite character in MK9.

Thought Reptile was also appealing to me up until MK5 and on. Hated how they turned him into a human sized lizard with a tail and everything. Even MK9's version was atrocious. He was nothing more than a sniveling lackey with a really ugly design.

Special shout out to Chameleon as well. True he did pretty much nothing in the series and was only in a couple games... But I love how mysterious he was and that he was secretly hanging around observing the events of each MK game.

I don't have a certain favorite Mortal Kombat Ninja character,they're all my favorite Mortal Kombat Ninja characters. First the Male Ninjas:ERMAC,NOOB SAIBOT,RAIN,REPTILE,SCORPION,SMOKE,SUB-ZERO & TREMOR,Second the Female Ninjas:FROST,JADE,KITANA,MILEENA & SKARLET,they're all my favorite both male & female ninja characters.

Sub-Zero all day long. Then Cyrax. Then Rain.

Reptile would be #3 if he hadn't had so many redesigns since UMK3.

Its always been Sub-Zero since day one. More specifically in MK3. That eye scar really amplifies his badassery.

Second would be Noob Saibot. An explaination isn't nessasary at all.

The character Sub-Zero. Doesn't matter which one. I even like the story of two brothers being Sub-Zero. In fact, I can't really say, I like all three original ninjas very much. Scorpion is a great character. Also I loved Reptile until they turned him into a crocodile. Even his MK9 attire was lame. I hope that we will get a proper Reptile for MKX, he has to be in! I would prefer a MKSM style of appearance.