Shocking...............?

Whats with all the Liu Kang hate? :roll:

Hes a great character. My favorite to be exact. I thought his new look was...interesting. I too wish that the chains were his weapons. I ddidn't understand his ending though.

Possible Spoiler:

Who was the unknown force controlling his dead body?

I am The Chosen One said:

I believe the general consensus was that it was the spirit of Kano... or am I remembering this wrong? For some reason I'm thinking it had something to do with Kano, but my recollection of the endings in Deadly Alliance is pretty hazy. Someone else will probably give you a better answer.

DeathcoreRyknow said:

I believe the general consensus was that it was the spirit of Kano... or am I remembering this wrong? For some reason I'm thinking it had something to do with Kano, but my recollection of the endings in Deadly Alliance is pretty hazy. Someone else will probably give you a better answer.

Oh yeah! Kano died and his soul went into Liu Kang's body or something like that. I'm dumb for not remembering that. Thanks.

DeathcoreRyknow said:

Oh yeah! Kano died and his soul went into Liu Kang's body or something like that. I'm dumb for not remembering that. Thanks.

That was Kang's soul that went into Kano's body. :)

Disappointed said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

That was Kang's soul that went into Kano's body. :)

*Smack's self* Sorry about that. Then why do people think Kano is doing that?

i actually got mkd before mkda and i waswondering why he was a zombie then a few monts later i got mkda and i was also shocked to see lui getting his neck snapped.

lost_victory said:
i actually got mkd before mkda and i waswondering why he was a zombie then a few monts later i got mkda and i was also shocked to see lui getting his neck snapped.

I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, the day my friend walked into class and told me about Kang getting killed was the greatest day that I have ever lived.

When I first saw the video I thought that Onaga was the force controlling him. I guess that was wrong. It can be so many people. It would be kinda ironic if it had been Shao Kanh. Kahn using his ultimate nemisis' body as a tool.

Disappointed said:
If thats the case, then why is Kano the popular consensus as the unkown force controlling his body?

Because Deathcore can't stand to be wrong, that's why ;)

Yeah, I'll be honest, most of the time I just make shit up and everyone believes me and doesn't question it. Ha, suckers!

Nah, I just got mixed up with who went into who. If you switch them around, that is the correct consensus. But he is right, I can't stand to be wrong.

I thought Kang was going to be in the game, but the zombie thing kinda surprised me. I thought he was a good addition to the roster, plus he kicks ass. Kang still sounds like he has no balls, but it's all good.

Disappointed said:
lost_victory said:

I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, the day my friend walked into class and told me about Kang getting killed was the greatest day that I have ever lived.

I did cartwheels...

yeah he looks cool in his alt.cos but as a zombie it looks pretty good but freaky at the same timei didnt know what to think but i was glad as hell he was in the game, gotta love that bicycle kick

i was with my friend chris when we were trying to unlock kang. we got him and went to the player select screen. we knew he was in the game but we looked at him and were like holy fuck!
i didnt know what happened in alliance at first so i was 100% shocked

I wasn't surprised that he was in the game.
But, I wish that he wasn't, getting a little sick of seeing alot of the same characters in every game and they have bassicaly have the same moves.
they should get rid of
Lui Kang
Sub Zero(although hes the best character)
Scorpion
Raiden
and Kitana(although she hasn't been in many games though)